Senior Brand Manager [Might & Magic]
There's link. Position is located in Shanghai. In the text M&M franchise is described as AAA. And it might be a PC game as well. Nowhere is written that it would be Heroes game though. And that it will get assigned AAA budget.
Ubisoft Shanghai is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to champion the brand marketing and product marketability of a new Might & Magic AAA game. Under the management of the Brand director, join an ambitious team and help reinvent one the biggest Fantasy franchise in video game history.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Define the product positioning strategy: target audiences, market mapping and audience sizing, consumer promise and key pillars.
- Ensure the product marketability from conception phase to release and live phase. Actively monitor market and entertainment trends, competition activity and provide relevant reports & analysis (competitor, risk etc.). Initiate relevant consumer research to confirm and adjust product marketability over time.
- Establish the product communication strategy (key phases, events, messages, main brand assets) and define & manage the associated brand marketing budget.
- Work with internal or external artist(s) and agencies to create the main brand assets – CGI movies, trailers, key artworks, etc. Create and share products style guides to ensure consistency in all deliveries (graphic & more)
- Instruct internal and external stakeholders on the game and the product strategy and relay back their insights and feedback to the product team.
- Represent the project and team and be key public speaker for the game towards external audiences- business partners, media, influencers, star players and communities.
- Help maximize the business potential of the product working closely with dev ops and business teams to design appealing & effective content updates, monetization offers, partnerships and merchandizing plans.
PS If they will again create M&M team, will they answer all these questions sent over time?
Thanks Marzhin and Angelspit!