Xfing wrote:Speaking of help, I've noticed some minor bugs:
- Rihansi's potion ingredient quest (Pure Luck) doesn't disappear from the quest log upon completing it
- Neither does Bartholomew Hume's "Master" quest.
- The Expert and Master teachers for Ancient Weapons (Light path) charge 2000 and 5000 respectively, but Resurectra charges 0.
- The Hatchling/Dragonette/Young Dragon line has a way too steep strengthening curve. At party level ~110 Young Dragons have ~4500k health, while Dragon Flightleaders are still under 2000.
- I've encountered Reactors in the Arena. They're immune to everything, but Blaster Rifle fire doesn't damage them either. I believe it should.
Yeah, i've noticed all the Potion Ingredient quests stick in the quest log. The quest to go to the Mercenary Guild in Tatalia also sticks in the quest log after it's completed.
Kastore also offers free GM Blaster training.
I haven't seen creatures scale that sharply in awhile. When i first downloaded the merge about a month ago, i was noticing some crazy scaling, like Dire Wolf Pups with 400+ HP at party Lvl 50, but it seems to have been scaled down quite a bit since then, without me changing any of the settings. Highest i've seen lately at party level 150 is 3k Health Gold Dragons. Well, besides the 16k HP Q (which is normal for him) in the Temple of the Snake.
Yeah, i mentioned fighting floating Reactors in the Lord Arena like a week ago, lol. Dragons can still damage and kill them, because the Dragon's normal breath attack ignores all Resists.
Speaking of Dragons, i wonder if it would be possible to actually fix them one day. Everyone knows how broken Dragons are, and by that i don't just mean OP. I mean that Might/Accuracy does absolutely nothing for them because they never use a melee attack, they always use that breath attack that ignores all Resists, and that never misses so long as the graphic for it connects. Would it be possible to replace that with a melee attack, and make their only breath ability to be Flameblast (the AoE Fire Damage spell of theirs that costs SP)?
I would love to see the Blaster/Blaster Rifle moved to the Bow equipment slot as well, and only be used at range. With Heroism going, even a Lich can hit far harder in melee with a Bone Staff than he can with a Blaster Rifle.
Hell, i wouldn't mind seeing the Blaster/Blaster Rifle damage buffed, in order to better compete with the Noblebone Bow or bows "of Carnage". Bows with the "Explosive Impact" effect (which is the Noblebone Bow, or "of Carnage") are incredibly powerful, they can hit multiple opponents at the same time (so long as they're tightly packed), and they technically never "miss". So long as the arrow connects with the target, or even near them, it deals damage. Any opponent damaged by the explosion, is staggered, allowing for "stun locks" of entire groups if your party has multiple "Explosive Impact" bows and low Recovery. This makes "Explosive Impact" bows far stronger than even Blaster Rifles currently.
Another note, the Percival bow which is "Of Swiftness, of Carnage", doesn't have a true "Explosive Impact" effect. To clarify what i mean by this...
1. Normal bow shoots and the arrow connects. If your Attack Bonus exceeds the target's Armor Class in a roll, the arrow deals damage. If the Attack Bonus failed to exceed the Armor Class in a roll, the arrow does not deal damage. If the arrow hits the ground next to the target, no damage is dealt.
2. Blaster Rifle shoots and the beam connects. If your Attack Bonus exceeds the target's Armor Class in a roll, the beam deals damage. If the Attack Bonus failed to exceed the Armor Class in a roll, the beam does not deal damage. If the beam hits the ground next to the target, no damage is dealt.
3. Percival shoots and the arrow connects. A fireball occurs on target, damaging and staggering anything near them, AC is bypassed. If the arrow hits the ground next to the target, no damage is dealt.
4. Noblebone Bow shoots and the arrow connects. An explosion occurs on the target, damaging and staggering anything near them, AC is bypassed. If the arrow hits the ground next to the target, an explosion occurs, damaging and staggering anything near it, AC is bypassed.
Currently, a Noblebone Bow in the hands of a character with Lvl 1 Normal Bow skill, is more powerful than a Blaster Rifle in the hands of a character with Lvl 60 Grandmaster Blaster skill.