Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 05.11.2023]

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Beeda2004
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 05.11.2023]

Unread postby Beeda2004 » 17 May 2024, 15:42

hello i want just ask if had somebody other problem with switched audio channels sounds of enemies atacking from left i have in right reproductor and oposite, it doing only this game did not had problems in any other
Last edited by Beeda2004 on 17 May 2024, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.

N7Kopper
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby N7Kopper » 20 May 2024, 10:10

Xfing wrote: 05 May 2024, 11:48
Prince_of_Thieves wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 15:47 So are my ideas, if I could contribute somehow, I'd love to. But I only started with C++, and I don't know LUA at all. I can share my might-and-magic related artworks though =)))
I know a hardcore mode of Might and Magic exists (MAW Nightmare), but somehow MM678MERGED looks more like... a true vanilla successor :D

thanks for your attention
and for amazing experience you gifted us
Changes this drastic to the very nature of the game wouldn't go over well, I'm afraid - unless it was a separate modification. It's almost impossible to convince people to even put alignment restrictions on some artifacts or relics or introduce negative racial skill bonuses, let alone all the stuff you suggested. Still, I sympathize with the idea of making the game harder, although personally I can never force myself to play with anything less than a party of 5 characters, especially given how broken the bolster can be
Not only that, but supporting alignment restrictions on equipment would need more classes, because the Enroth engine doesn't track character alignment like the first three games did. (Unless you just implemented that feature, I guess... unless you want the Not Evil or Not Good artifacts to be earlygame beatsticks for all parties) Not just for fully promoted characters, but also for first and second tier classes. I dunno...

Paladin (good)
Greyguard (neutral)
Blackguard (evil)

Crusader (good)
Zealot (neutral)
Jihadi (evil)

Hero (good)
Taoist (neutral)
Villain (evil)

The third tier one is a bit iffy, because what would be neutral between Hero and Villain? If it was wrestling, you could say "tweener" for being in-between Face and Heel, but that doesn't work here at all. And the second tier would have real-life jihadis prove your point with their reactions to it :oex:

Personally I'm just fine with it being handled as a simple gameplay thing where you pick the Light or Dark class based on what abilities you want that character to have. A Light Priest synergises better with a Lich than a Dark Priest does. MM7 was balanced around you only having Light or Dark magic, but 6 and 8 assumed an endgame party would have access to both. That's why Cleric and Sorcerer have neutral Tier 3 promos in Merge anyway, to allow for learning both Light and Dark at the cost of not Grandmastering either. (If Paladins and Archers could get to Expert tier in said magics, then you could give them a neutral promo that learns both at Normal, just saying :P)

raekuul
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby raekuul » 20 May 2024, 11:46

Instead of creating nine classes per class, why not just restrict the good/evil weapons to fully promoted characters, like how grandmastery is supposed to be restricted?

Tomsod
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Tomsod » 20 May 2024, 18:57

N7Kopper wrote: 20 May 2024, 10:10 Hero (good)
Taoist (neutral)
Villain (evil)

The third tier one is a bit iffy, because what would be neutral between Hero and Villain? If it was wrestling, you could say "tweener" for being in-between Face and Heel, but that doesn't work here at all. And the second tier would have real-life jihadis prove your point with their reactions to it :oex:
Templar maybe? Historically, they were kinda like paladins, but also were big on usury and ultimately tried for heresy (although the real reason was the king of France being too deep in debt to them).

candida
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby candida » 21 May 2024, 17:25

Bump
candida wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 20:07 Just noticed a strange bug, error message:

When I want to cast Enchant Item in Blackshire (MM6), the game crashes.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
...Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts\General\SpellsTweaks.lua:200: array index (0) out of bounds [1, 138]

stack traceback:
: in function 'error'
...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1429: in function '__index'
...Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts\General\SpellsTweaks.lua:200: in function 'v'
...laxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/EventsList.lua:66: in function 'docall'
...laxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/EventsList.lua:126: in function 'call'
...\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:871: in function 'f'
...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1992: in function <...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1990>
[C]: in function 'pcall'
...G Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/Common.lua:203: in function 'pcall2'
...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1779: in function <...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1776>

arguments of 'v':
t = (table: 0x19d5b5f8)

local variables of 'v':
item = 0
(*temporary) = (table: 0x2676fa70)
(*temporary) = 4
(*temporary) = 5.9038610421383e-276
---------------------------------
[/quote]

Rodril
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Rodril » 21 May 2024, 19:28

candida wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 20:07 Just noticed a strange bug, error message:

When I want to cast Enchant Item in Blackshire (MM6), the game crashes.

Code: Select all

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
...Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts\General\SpellsTweaks.lua:200: array index (0) out of bounds [1, 138]

stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1429: in function '__index'
	...Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts\General\SpellsTweaks.lua:200: in function 'v'
	...laxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/EventsList.lua:66: in function 'docall'
	...laxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/EventsList.lua:126: in function 'call'
	...\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:871: in function 'f'
	...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1992: in function <...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1990>
	...G Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/Common.lua:203: in function 'pcall2'
	...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1779: in function <...OG Galaxy\Games\Might and Magic 8\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1776>

arguments of 'v':
	t = (table: 0x19d5b5f8)

local variables of 'v':
	item = 0
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x2676fa70)
	(*temporary) = 4
	(*temporary) = 5.9038610421383e-276
---------------------------------
Hello. Seems, you use outdated version. Neither latest base merge nor revamp contains array access at SpellsTweaks.lua:200. Apply latest patch (unpack it into game folder, replacing existing files), if it won't work reinstall the mod from files provided in first post, save games should be compatible, progress won't be lost.

furion001
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby furion001 » 26 May 2024, 18:18

Howdy! I wanted to say this mod has been an absolute blast to play through. Truly a nostalgic rush visiting MM6-8 again after all these years. Thanks for creating such a great mod. :)

Now to the nitty gritty:
I've been recently attempting to mod the game, Adding portraits and paperdolls, experimenting with many things to see how the game ticks.
One of the things I've run into trouble however is attempting to create a new race. I was successful in creating the race in the character creation screen. (Having strengths and weaknesses stat-wise) and can get into the game just fine. The problem arises when trying to learn skills. When entering any building and selecting "Learn Skills" My debug prompt pops up displaying and spamming the following error:

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:126: attempt to index a nil value

stack traceback:
  ...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:126: in function 'GetMaxSkill'
  ...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:168: in function 'eventGetMaxSkill'
  ...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:175: in function <...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:173>
  ... VIII Multiplayer custom sprites\Scripts/Core/Common.lua:203: in function 'pcall2'
  ...c VIII Multiplayer custom sprites\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1779: in function <...c VIII Multiplayer custom sprites\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1776>

arguments of 'GetMaxSkill':
  a = (table: 0x0602acb0)
  b = 9
  c = nil

local variables of 'GetMaxSkill':
  Race = 11
  Class = 48
  Skill = 9
  SPStat = 0
  (*temporary) = nil
  (*temporary) = (table: 0x048e3d28)
  (*temporary) = 1698340
  (*temporary) = 9
  (*temporary) = nil
  (*temporary) = 4
  (*temporary) = 2
  (*temporary) = 0
  (*temporary) = 1.3634798410947e-286
  (*temporary) = 1.0612598796411e-312
  (*temporary) = "attempt to index a nil value"

upvalues of 'GetMaxSkill':
  ClassTypes = (table: 0x0519fe20)
  max = (function: builtin#63)
  min = (function: builtin#62)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
The values for Skill differ every time the error pops up but I assume it's just checking every skill for potential boosts.

My guess is it has something to do with my "Race Skills.txt" but I feel like I'm forgetting something somewhere.
The only files I had modified were my "Character Portraits.txt" (To add a portrait with the race), "Character Starting Stats.txt" and "Race Skills.txt"
I added a column for the new race and gave it (11) at the end similar to the other IDs, then also added columns after each Zombie - <class> mix to ensure I have everything covered.
I used free creation mode to get access to the race.

I tried finding any info I could on making a race, but any information I did find predated the addition of RacialSkills, all the way back in 2014.

The Versions I have installed:
Base Merge (05.11.2023) + Patch (16.01.2024)
Multiplayer (14.01.2024/4)
Last edited by furion001 on 26 May 2024, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.

justl
Demon
Demon

Unread postby justl » 27 May 2024, 05:21

furion001 wrote: 26 May 2024, 18:18 Howdy! I wanted to say this mod has been an absolute blast to play through. Truly a nostalgic rush visiting MM6-8 again after all these years. Thanks for creating such a great mod. :)

Now to the nitty gritty:
I've been recently attempting to mod the game, Adding portraits and paperdolls, experimenting with many things to see how the game ticks.
One of the things I've run into trouble however is attempting to create a new race. I was successful in creating the race in the character creation screen. (Having strengths and weaknesses stat-wise) and can get into the game just fine. The problem arises when trying to learn skills. When entering any building and selecting "Learn Skills" My debug prompt pops up displaying and spamming the following error:

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:126: attempt to index a nil value

stack traceback:
  ...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:126: in function 'GetMaxSkill'
  ...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:168: in function 'eventGetMaxSkill'
  ...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:175: in function <...tiplayer custom sprites\Scripts\Structs\RacialSkills.lua:173>
  ... VIII Multiplayer custom sprites\Scripts/Core/Common.lua:203: in function 'pcall2'
  ...c VIII Multiplayer custom sprites\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1779: in function <...c VIII Multiplayer custom sprites\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1776>

b = 9
  c = nil

Race = 11
  Class = 48
  Skill = 9
  SPStat = 0
  (*temporary) = nil
  (*temporary) = 1698340
  (*temporary) = 9
  (*temporary) = nil
  (*temporary) = 4
  (*temporary) = 2
  (*temporary) = 0

upvalues of 'GetMaxSkill':
  ClassTypes = (table: 0x0519fe20)
  max = (function: builtin#63)
  min = (function: builtin#62)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
The values for Skill differ every time the error pops up but I assume it's just checking every skill for potential boosts.

My guess is it has something to do with my "Race Skills.txt" but I feel like I'm forgetting something somewhere.
The only files I had modified were my "Character Portraits.txt" (To add a portrait with the race), "Character Starting Stats.txt" and "Race Skills.txt"
I added a column for the new race and gave it (11) at the end similar to the other IDs, then also added columns after each Zombie - <class> mix to ensure I have everything covered.
I used free creation mode to get access to the race.

I tried finding any info I could on making a race, but any information I did find predated the addition of RacialSkills, all the way back in 2014.

The Versions I have installed:
Base Merge (05.11.2023) + Patch (16.01.2024)
Multiplayer (14.01.2024/4)
probably "class skills.txt" in the same folder
V2: Compendium of mm6-8 Secrets + Details about the base merge and DaveHer's redone merge (its in english!)
https://www.mightandmagicworld.de/fileb ... index.html

phamlongtuan
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby phamlongtuan » 27 May 2024, 11:14

Help Guys, can somebody please me with location of Focal Ring, for Verdant quest. Many thanks

furion001
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby furion001 » 27 May 2024, 15:09

justl wrote: 27 May 2024, 05:21 probably "class skills.txt" in the same folder
I don't think this is the case, While it is a skill list, all that 'Class skills.txt' handles is the maximum mastery for a skill in a particular job and their promotions.

My intention was to allow the characters race to be able to use Spear regardless of class with exception to cleric/priest, for instance how only Dwarves can learn Axe in any class.

cthscr
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby cthscr » 27 May 2024, 18:15

furion001 wrote: 26 May 2024, 18:18 Howdy! I wanted to say this mod has been an absolute blast to play through. Truly a nostalgic rush visiting MM6-8 again after all these years. Thanks for creating such a great mod. :)

Now to the nitty gritty:

stack traceback:

b = 9
  c = nil

Race = 11
  Class = 48
  Skill = 9
  SPStat = 0
  (*temporary) = nil
  (*temporary) = 1698340
  (*temporary) = 9
  (*temporary) = nil
  (*temporary) = 4
  (*temporary) = 2
  (*temporary) = 0

General/MiscTweaks.lua, const.Race ?

raekuul
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby raekuul » 27 May 2024, 19:30

phamlongtuan wrote: 27 May 2024, 11:14 Help Guys, can somebody please me with location of Focal Ring, for Verdant quest. Many thanks
It's just a generic Focal Ring, you can find them in many magician/accessory shops

furion001
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby furion001 » 27 May 2024, 20:47

cthscr wrote: 27 May 2024, 18:15 General/MiscTweaks.lua, const.Race ?
I'll be! That worked! No more error :) I've been wracking my brain over this for a week now and thought it was all handled by the TXTs and RacialSkills.lua.

Thanks for the help! :)

In case any other new modders need to know.
Make sure to add a line in General/MiscTweaks.lua; const.Race (Roughly around lines 288-300 There is an array that you will need to add the race to.)
Last edited by furion001 on 27 May 2024, 22:40, edited 1 time in total.

Xfing
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Xfing » 28 May 2024, 22:19

N7Kopper wrote: 20 May 2024, 10:10
Not only that, but supporting alignment restrictions on equipment would need more classes, because the Enroth engine doesn't track character alignment like the first three games did. (Unless you just implemented that feature, I guess... unless you want the Not Evil or Not Good artifacts to be earlygame beatsticks for all parties) Not just for fully promoted characters, but also for first and second tier classes. I dunno...

Paladin (good)
Greyguard (neutral)
Blackguard (evil)

Crusader (good)
Zealot (neutral)
Jihadi (evil)

Hero (good)
Taoist (neutral)
Villain (evil)

Personally I'm just fine with it being handled as a simple gameplay thing where you pick the Light or Dark class based on what abilities you want that character to have. A Light Priest synergises better with a Lich than a Dark Priest does. MM7 was balanced around you only having Light or Dark magic, but 6 and 8 assumed an endgame party would have access to both. That's why Cleric and Sorcerer have neutral Tier 3 promos in Merge anyway, to allow for learning both Light and Dark at the cost of not Grandmastering either. (If Paladins and Archers could get to Expert tier in said magics, then you could give them a neutral promo that learns both at Normal, just saying :P)
Well, if anything, this has made me realize that there is a problem with the irreversibility of abandoning the neutral final promotions for the spellcasters. There is no way to change back from a say, Master Necromancer to a Master Sorcerer, same with the priest classes. I think that's actually kinda regrettable, since it means you can't get those neutral classes with certain characters at all, and then you bar yourself from getting them even with custom characters once you make a decision to specialize. Oh, and I think the Master Sorc promotion should also be accessible to Jadame's Necromancer characters, which it isn't (I think I've already mentioned that though).

Regarding alignment restrictions on unique items then I agree a good way to mitigate it would be a way to switch between promotions, and indeed a "neutral" promotion would be nice to have for every class. It probably wouldn't be that hard to implement scripting-wise either. The optimal scenario would be to lock it behind some NPC quest of course (or at least a fee) and require this middle step when moving between light and dark alignments for characters (except the spellcasters who can make the switch at any time barring Liches). That'd be a pretty nice solution for access to "not good" and "not evil" characters. I think the final promotion would be enough though, since having all 3 tiers in all alignments would be messy. The classes could possibly come with some perks the dedicated, aligned promos don't, such as an extra skill level or something for paladins or archers who give up basic light/dark magic.

As for possible class names that sound as generic and non-idiosyncratic as possible, here's my ideas:
Knight -> Cavalier -> Knight Errant
Paladin -> Crusader -> Zealot
Archer -> Battle Mage -> Warrior Mage (basically emulate the MM6 system, renaming MM7's "Warrior Mage" back to "Battle Mage")
Ranger -> Hunter -> Pathfinder
Thief -> Rogue -> Catburglar
Monk -> Initiate -> Wandering Sage
Druid -> Great Druid -> Hierophant

N7Kopper
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby N7Kopper » 03 Jun 2024, 17:13

Xfing wrote: 28 May 2024, 22:19
N7Kopper wrote: 20 May 2024, 10:10
words words words
Well, if anything, this has made me realize that there is a problem with the irreversibility of abandoning the neutral final promotions for the spellcasters. There is no way to change back from a say, Master Necromancer to a Master Sorcerer, same with the priest classes. I think that's actually kinda regrettable, since it means you can't get those neutral classes with certain characters at all, and then you bar yourself from getting them even with custom characters once you make a decision to specialize. Oh, and I think the Master Sorc promotion should also be accessible to Jadame's Necromancer characters, which it isn't (I think I've already mentioned that though).

Regarding alignment restrictions on unique items then I agree a good way to mitigate it would be a way to switch between promotions, and indeed a "neutral" promotion would be nice to have for every class. It probably wouldn't be that hard to implement scripting-wise either. The optimal scenario would be to lock it behind some NPC quest of course (or at least a fee) and require this middle step when moving between light and dark alignments for characters (except the spellcasters who can make the switch at any time barring Liches). That'd be a pretty nice solution for access to "not good" and "not evil" characters. I think the final promotion would be enough though, since having all 3 tiers in all alignments would be messy. The classes could possibly come with some perks the dedicated, aligned promos don't, such as an extra skill level or something for paladins or archers who give up basic light/dark magic.

As for possible class names that sound as generic and non-idiosyncratic as possible, here's my ideas:
Knight -> Cavalier -> Knight Errant If the game properly supported naming classes differently based on character sex (lol female patriarchs), I would suggest Gladiator/Gladiatrice over this, since a Black Knight came from how Knight Errants would cover their armour in tar to make it cheaper to maintain anyway
Paladin -> Crusader -> Zealot
Archer -> Battle Mage -> Warrior Mage (basically emulate the MM6 system, renaming MM7's "Warrior Mage" back to "Battle Mage")
Ranger -> Hunter -> Pathfinder
Thief -> Rogue -> Catburglar
Monk -> Initiate -> Wandering Sage Probably could just say "sage", but I can see the case for either/or
Druid -> Great Druid -> Hierophant
Not a bad suggestion. While personally I don't plan on playing with alignment restricted equipment (only MM7 was balanced with alignment restrictions in mind anyway, even if MM6 did require silly Reputation micro to get mastery of Light and Dark both - MM8 double-dipped in a smart way IMO, by making you side with one faction over the other and getting powerful prepromotes, but you can still raise a character of the opposite side if you want) your solution is elegant, especially if you plan to lock the best gear behind final promotions.

As an aside, I personally don't mind at all that Necromancers are locked away from a neutral promotion - in my eyes that's the opportunity cost for both having Dark Magic at base and starting as a Tier 2 class. Playing strategy RPGs like X-Com and Fire Emblem taught me well that the efficacy of something isn't purely measured by its final potential. Your perspective might be a little different if you're playing with the same party throughout all three stories with Bolster turned way up though :D

Ah, I almost forgot! I found three big issues while playing. One major, one minor, and one weird.
First the weird one - I found an invalid item (number 1040) in MM7 when I believe it was supposed to be a wine bottle or potion reagent or something.
Then the minor one - Lord Archibald's dialogue at Clanker's Lab doesn't use the shrunken font despite being too big for the screen. (in 1081p - oddball monitor I know)
The major one that could be very annoying for players - the basement of the Breach (postgame version) uses a large variety of monsters on each map, which causes a lot of RAM to be used. This sometimes causes the game to crash on 32 bit machines or unless you set the 64BIT_AWARE flag on the executable due to exceeding 2GB of RAM usage. I did that myself and it fixed the crashing - although not the invisible enemies that can't be locked on to, looted, or hit with melee. Saving and reloading fixes the invisible enemies.

raekuul
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby raekuul » 03 Jun 2024, 22:28

MM6 didn't really require micromanagement for Dark, just cast Armageddon in a place with townies (or get careless while collecting the Horn of Ros). It was Light that was a pain in the ass since you had exactly one way to get enough positive rep to get there (expose the traitor), and if you did Dark first and didn't get your rep cleansed with gaol time you were locked out. This also had the side effect of putting you on a time limit for the Light mastery since the proper ending forces a major negative rep quest on you right at the end.

Tomsod
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Tomsod » 03 Jun 2024, 23:26

raekuul wrote: 03 Jun 2024, 22:28 It was Light that was a pain in the ass since you had exactly one way to get enough positive rep to get there (expose the traitor)
Not really, you could just turn in a bunch of side-quests at once. In a pinch, even bounties give rep, and those are recurrent. And removing negative rep can be easily done with temple donations.

risharka
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby risharka » 04 Jun 2024, 12:29

I need your help guys (if that's what my English is all about online translator ^^). Guys, I can't find where to download the Russian localization for the "MMMerge Revamp" version. I found a topic on the forum, but there are no links there, please share the download link. I just understand that if there is a topic from six months ago, then there are probably links somewhere. And a postscript, sorry for my English :)

10bladedswallow
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby 10bladedswallow » 06 Jun 2024, 01:05

risharka wrote: 04 Jun 2024, 12:29 I need your help guys (if that's what my English is all about online translator ^^). Guys, I can't find where to download the Russian localization for the "MMMerge Revamp" version. I found a topic on the forum, but there are no links there, please share the download link. I just understand that if there is a topic from six months ago, then there are probably links somewhere. And a postscript, sorry for my English :)
Maslyonok wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 07:45 The new version of localization is done! I would like to hear some feedback of mistranslations, typos, etc.
Rodril
please, pin this to the top page.

Latest russian localization
Latest russian localization with videofiles (Buka)

Install files within zip archive after mod installation on GOG version of MM8
here you go, good luck

risharka
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby risharka » 06 Jun 2024, 13:27

10bladedswallow wrote: 06 Jun 2024, 01:05
risharka wrote: 04 Jun 2024, 12:29 I need your help guys (if that's what my English is all about online translator ^^). Guys, I can't find where to download the Russian localization for the "MMMerge Revamp" version. I found a topic on the forum, but there are no links there, please share the download link. I just understand that if there is a topic from six months ago, then there are probably links somewhere. And a postscript, sorry for my English :)
Maslyonok wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 07:45 The new version of localization is done! I would like to hear some feedback of mistranslations, typos, etc.
Rodril
please, pin this to the top page.

Latest russian localization
Latest russian localization with videofiles (Buka)

Install files within zip archive after mod installation on GOG version of MM8
here you go, good luck
This is for "Rodril", but I can't find it for "Revamp"

Return to “Might and Magic”