Search found 108 matches

by phamlongtuan
Sep 28 2018, 3:47
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 06.04.2019]
Replies: 2165
Views: 201942

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine.

alexseevdenis wrote:Ojnly Alvar

My gosh, then how do I teleport to that area?
by phamlongtuan
Sep 28 2018, 2:55

The Metal Rod is in the Dark Dwarf Compound in Alvar, in one of the chests near the booby trapped hallway. The quest text incorrectly refers to them as "Duergar", when Duergar is a term specific to Dungeons & Dragons, not exactly M&M. Hello, how do I access this area from MM6 cont...
by phamlongtuan
Sep 27 2018, 8:08

Hello, could anyone fills me with some hint for "metal rod" quest, I'm clueless here and keep wandering around. A step by step is warmly welcome.
by phamlongtuan
Sep 7 2018, 16:20

Hi all

Is there anyone here having the problem of long waiting time after character creation, I can not start any game by the way. Looking for your reply soon.

Best regards
by phamlongtuan
Jun 26 2015, 11:07
Topic: Maestro Mod: Need some helps in water/fire master quest
Replies: 1
Views: 965

Maestro Mod: Need some helps in water/fire master quest

Hello community

I'm stuck in finding the "creature" in bay of alvee, and i could not find any useful in cave in emerald island. Sorry for my bad English, sometimes i get stuck because of my weak english, any hints will be extremely welcome

Best regards
by phamlongtuan
Apr 24 2014, 2:12
Topic: MM X - Earth Spells (what would you change?)
Replies: 7
Views: 2721

Poison Cloud is cool, you just do not know how to use them properly 1. At level 14-20, i can kill nearly all the mob in the map just with Hit and Run tactic from poison cloud. 2. The damage from Poison cloud also is massive since they hit multiple target and forever. You can just do a quick calculat...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 22 2014, 13:49
Topic: MM7 New Assets Hybrid Thingie
Replies: 39
Views: 15678

我是 糯米饭没了。我的英语所以很多东西都看不懂!我们正在制作MM7 MOD!名字叫魔剑骑...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 2 2014, 7:04
Topic: A drip of blood; A drip of truth [MM7-Type Game][WIP]
Replies: 19
Views: 9675

For me these are the key of Might and Magic "core" 1. The feel of exploring, something not "visible", you only know what is it when you come close. So i expect the unexpected. 2. The "scatter" of quest, trainer, this is something that not "visible" again. You ...
by phamlongtuan
Mar 17 2014, 4:57
Topic: Brrapp Games is considering a "spiritual successor"
Replies: 6
Views: 3403

How about i pay $50 and get a copy of game when it released :)
by phamlongtuan
Mar 12 2014, 14:34
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 86963

You are wrong for druid role, i have one druid with nearly 600 mana, i only need to pump him with as many + water magic as possible and in level 50 of water magic. Liquid membrane from him make even deadliest attack like a joke. Tsunami (sometimes deal 1000 damage with critical) from him will keep ...
by phamlongtuan
Mar 12 2014, 11:56

Well, suppose I went with a party like Crusader//Druid/Scout/Barbarian, which superficially looks like it ought to be fairly balanced. Are there any obvious problems? Anything I should be looking to pick up as far as skills/spells as quickly as possible? Aside of lack of dark magic, which causes so...
by phamlongtuan
Jan 30 2014, 2:50
Topic: What will come after M&M X Legacy (expansion or XI)?
Replies: 7
Views: 3425

What will come after M&M X Legacy (expansion or XI)?

Hello everyone We are having some fun now, i'm so happy that finally we can hope for a brighter future of might and magic series. I think we can spare sometimes beside game grinding and discuss for future move of M&M X. 1st scenario: M&M X yield handsome reward for Ubisoft, they will prolong...
by phamlongtuan
Nov 3 2013, 2:45
Forum: News
Topic: JVC Available?
Replies: 26
Views: 8265

Re: JVC Available?

Creating a new studio around JVC sounds really expensive and complicated. Why would Ubisoft pay so much to recruit one person, no matter how important that person may be? What about Ubisoft's own core MM team? Expensive but for milking the long time series go on, i think it is worthy for that inves...
by phamlongtuan
May 15 2013, 11:02

Re: Might and Magic X

So, Everyone! What is the thing you're most anticipated about Might and Magic X? Personally I don't think I will bother buying the game as I only like the HoMM III and Might and Magic 6-8 (enroth-Erathia- Antagaritch) Because I find the games by Ubisoft is just boring and I don't like it Come on gu...
by phamlongtuan
Mar 30 2013, 16:27
Forum: News
Topic: MMX Release Date
Replies: 53
Views: 14142

MMX Release Date

Does any one here actually ever ever ever ever use steam <br> <br>1. First you need 1 account <br>2. You buy your game <br>3. It stays in your account forever (Steam going strong for 10 years already) <br>4. You can download your game after that <br>5. You can copy it to as many computer as you can ...
by phamlongtuan
Feb 22 2013, 11:23
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 58102

Guys, everything works fine but new_class.exe , how can i apply it for 64-bit windows :(
by phamlongtuan
Jan 2 2012, 9:38
Topic: Arcomage Clone layout
Replies: 18
Views: 8520

look beautiful thought My english is not so well thus i will make them short. Improve: 1. A tournament is must have, simply knock-out, score, quarter-final, semi-final and so on. It keeps you busy for a while and enjoy the series of match. 2. can the number Macromage cards are increased? i'm strongl...
by phamlongtuan
Dec 4 2011, 21:53
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 356
Views: 147214

I've just have something in my mind for further enhanced the selection of races. It could be more interesting if a specific race can involve a twist story later. I mean for example only particular race like lizard man or orc and activate some quest. It can greatly develop the whole story. Without th...
by phamlongtuan
Apr 4 2011, 6:00
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 517
Views: 254796

vladimir-maestro wrote:get key, give it to 1st char, go to braccada stables, step a teleporter next to stables, prepare to battle.

No man what I mean is the final altar from duchess of deyja. I gave her an apple. Now I need to find an altar for touch right?
by phamlongtuan
Apr 3 2011, 12:21
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 517
Views: 254796

Done all the quest for delivery, now for class change. But before class change i need to find EVM island, and before that i have to find priest promotion. Where is he now 8| And how can i be back to emerald island :) some hint could be lovely :proud: solve dwarf quests and king will give u a key. A...

Go to advanced search