Our true look [images]

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 May 2008, 00:17

Why did I changed it? Because of the heat. The place is usually cold, then I was taking one off after another in due course. ^^

Oh, about the arms, that's because I'm in a training to gain mass. It's virtually impossible gaining weight while having details, strains, or else, which is far better looking. That's the next stage of my training. Unfortunately, that's a must do before getting details, you see. I agree that's not really nice, but that's the way it works for me. ;) I'll be much different in several months. Not like a treeant. :D

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 May 2008, 11:34

Eeeeexcellent... Yeah, big arms just looks too tryhard, you know? Much better if they're in sync with the rest of the body, which I'm guessing won't be looking like a tree trunk... The guys with the best arm muscles in the world are the olympic gymnasts. Man, those guys are strong.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 23 May 2008, 14:49

Man, Panda I could have never imagine, that you are so "tiny" . I think Corribus will have some hard time escaping you once you can put a hand on him :D
"Rage against the system, the system, what kills the human spirit."

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 May 2008, 15:05

Actually, now that I know from what Corribus is also running from, I pity him and I'll leave him alone for a while. :baby:

Oh, yes, gymnastic guys are really sturdy and strong. They are accomplished at doing plyometric kind of exercises, which are meant for explosive purposes. These exercises gives you quite a lot of mass, tonus and details, but not much stamina and muscle endurance. To achieve the best results, as we could say for people who go for FITNESS and not for bodybuilding, they have a balanced training (of course, considering all those matters around food, rest, etc.) between endurance, explosion and strength, mainly for endurance and much less for strength, whether at bodybuilding you focus on strength and volume - the latter you may achieve using many sort of trainings as well, some that will respond better for your body, and this response you'll find out after several years of training, when you start getting to know your body better.

Gymnastic guys are not build to endure much more time at those exercises I believe, or they can badly get injured. So, they work hard for that single moment which means fast-response muscle fibers (white). If they'd keep up doing trials or else, it'd be like forcing themselves beyond repair, causing muscle collapse, rather before fadige that you train endurance by training slow-response muscle fibers (red), which are those we, bodybuilders, train but not as much as those who run long distances do. That's why we must always change our training program to make the body confused and respond in a better way to all stimulation you apply over it. After you add some mass upon it, you can strengthen it, then detail it, then grab some mass again, increase stamina.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 23 May 2008, 15:15

Muszka wrote:Man, Panda I could have never imagine, that you are so "tiny" . I think Corribus will have some hard time escaping you once you can put a hand on him :D
Are you kidding? I could break him in half with just my pinky toe. :D
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 May 2008, 17:24

Maybe I'll wander around Corribus a bit more... :babyorc:

Come on, people! Attack!
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 23 May 2008, 19:22

Run away!!! :scared:
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 23 May 2008, 19:30

Cute mushroom :)
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 May 2008, 20:03

It's one of those Super Mario tends to run from... :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 May 2008, 21:03

Eating bugs like that, it resembles more a jelly fish than a mushroom. So, that'd be named Jellyroom. :proudirule: "And He saw that jellyrooms were good. And then, after the first couple of minutes, He rested." :lol:

Oh, all righty. OAH! Got some more pics! I'll see which of them I might post...here...here...nope...erm...hum...

This one we were going home or almost starting going home...well, dunno. Me in the front. Note that I wore my shirts on the way round. ahahah

A general view of the campsite where the party was happening. Sooo clean! Not a single poo on the ground! :lol:

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 23 May 2008, 23:48

It's a good thing you brought the shades, seeing as it was such a sunny day. :)

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 24 May 2008, 00:36

:lolu: great sarcasm !!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 24 May 2008, 08:09

Oh haha Corribus, don't you know your eyes get photosensitive after you've sparked up a few? :D
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 24 May 2008, 19:28

Yeah. :-D

Actually, having those sunglasses were pretty good since we left home at 7 A.M. So, it was useful most of the time against the sun, during the 11 hours it was upon us. After 18h until 23h, they just would protect our eyes from sparklings and...stuff. B-)

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 25 May 2008, 23:15

have anyone of you saw that there is a red dragon in the background in the last pic Panda posted about 3 days ago? :devious:

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 25 May 2008, 23:31

Hehehe, nice find there :D!

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 25 May 2008, 23:49

darknessfood wrote:Hehehe, nice find there :D!
You tell me? :D

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 25 May 2008, 23:50

Well, is looked at your post but still needed time to see it :D. Could be the time though B-)

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 26 May 2008, 00:05

Hmm... my net is a bit slow so I was searching for Panda's mushroom mentioned by tLD (pictures are loading so slow with my connection). But if not for that I would have missed this cute creature... :D

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 26 May 2008, 00:06

HAIL to slow internet :D!

Return to “Campfire”