Search found 3657 matches

by Mytical
02 Oct 2007, 12:20
Forum: Campfire
Topic: A Dawn of war (RPG Forum)
Replies: 3618
Views: 346297

"I have my ways, that is all I am able to say in this matter. Turning back I think would be a bad idea. One, even if we find them, and their bodies..we have no way of ressurecting them. Omega will be able to. Believe me, I want to hunt them down and make them long for death, but we must find Om...
by Mytical
02 Oct 2007, 12:15
Topic: RPG OOC comments
Replies: 7407
Views: 610635

I could tell you how I know, but then I would have to plant tulips. I hate planting tulips. So, you will just have to guess how I know. Oh but I can tell you it was In Character knowledge, not Out of Character knowledge. Omega woulda smacked me around otherwise. Oh and if anybody is wondering....&qu...
by Mytical
01 Oct 2007, 21:18

Mitsu halts everybody. "Before we leave there is something you must know. Moon, Brock, and Onyx have been killed by Ceres. She has betrayed us. We can not turn back, it is hard telling where they are by now, but we must be careful. Who knows what else is in store. I promise you one thing. When ...
by Mytical
01 Oct 2007, 12:37
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 1070988

Some people just have no clue how to handle authority. They think if they don't do it themselves, it is not done right, period. When you try to explain something to them the act like you are a complete moron. If it was some snot nose kid, it would not be so horrible, you expect it from them. I've do...
by Mytical
01 Oct 2007, 12:17
Topic: Random thoughts
Replies: 9256
Views: 1070988

Ever had one of those bosses who you seem to rub the wrong way by just exsisting? Where nothing seems to be good enough? *sighs* I am beginning to regret accepting the demotion and not finding another job.
by Mytical
01 Oct 2007, 12:16

"Actually, they probably did not see him. The shelter spells create a pocket dimension. Unless you know what you are looking for, and where, it is virtually invisible." something is bothering Mitsu, but she passes it off as nervousness about the Dravens. "Now, we don't have an item to...
by Mytical
30 Sep 2007, 23:21

Fun doesn't start till wednesday remember? :). Believe me I wish it was wednesday..time seems to be dragging.
by Mytical
30 Sep 2007, 18:28

No Ceres, no replay needed. It is a good story twist. Like I have said, I am sometimes oversensitive, but I get over it quick. If you watch other threads, and how I act, things would be clearer. I don't like contention. When people start getting upset, I withdrawl. I know a lot of people don't belie...
by Mytical
30 Sep 2007, 12:06

I am unsure how I like the turn of events. Raises player vs player concerns. Believe me I know NPC's die, I have no issue with one dying. It would not phase me a bit if every NPC died. However, this particular thing raises a couple of issues I am going to have to deal with. They are my issues, thoug...
by Mytical
29 Sep 2007, 18:06

Mitsu sighs. "Do you have an object that belonged to your wife, or something that she thought valuable? I think we should camp here and fortify ourselfs just in case of an attack, but might as well help you find your wife." She prepairs some delayed fog pellets, cast a Shelter spell, and p...
by Mytical
29 Sep 2007, 18:00
Topic: The Absence Thread
Replies: 2201
Views: 343717

Just a note I will be MIA more then usual from wed morning to fri night. Hope all of you have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't (so the field is wide open). Peace :)
by Mytical
29 Sep 2007, 12:02

Just as a note, I will not be here wed night to fri (until midnight). Got a private weekend with Heather. Hmm alone at home posting...private getaway with a Blond Fitness trainer...wow tough choice that one. *grins*.
by Mytical
28 Sep 2007, 05:47

Lol ok just so I am not totally confused (Cause I missed something) who is Bear???
by Mytical
28 Sep 2007, 01:50

*grins* ah what is wrong with pairing up? Not like it is going to be an issue in the RPG (do to the pg-13 rating). Who said Mitsu and Elvin is a couple? :devil:
by Mytical
27 Sep 2007, 19:23

Mitsu observes the interaction quietly at first. "First I do not think it wise to remain here for long, as I am sure our friend that escaped will be bringing back reinforcements. Second, I do not think now is the time to argue about this. Lastly I do not think he is insane, I think he is cursed...
by Mytical
27 Sep 2007, 19:17

Hmm Moon was the one who started the relationship with Winter, and didn't really ask his ok. Weird that she would not return affection now *grins*. Anyhow, sorry I have been a bit absent lately, but working LONG hours. Catching up in the rpg now, will post there soon. Cheers. Oh and we shall see how...
by Mytical
25 Sep 2007, 12:36

No way Mitsu will let this proceed farther. Sending a message she unsheathes her blade and charges. The magical message is "Come on, this guy needs help" and is directed back to the group.

((I hope this spell is still in use, if not there is no way to warn the group and attack hehe))
by Mytical
24 Sep 2007, 12:14

Mitsu nods and casts improved invisibility on herself. She approaches the people on the road and tries to find out what is what. Taking ahold of the bundle of lit stones, she gets ready to release them (and hopefully blind anybody who detects her) should the need arrise.
by Mytical
23 Sep 2007, 12:13

Mitsu grins quietly. Let them think her paranoid. She just doesn't want anybody following the group. Besides, keeps her busy, lots of things to consider. She had successfully completed her first new spell, she did not think it would be that soon. The others were still giving her troubles however. Pi...
by Mytical
23 Sep 2007, 03:15

As soon as we are on the trail, Mitsu begins acting odd. Falling behind the group for a little (ooc she is covering the trail, and casting minor spells to lead anybody who might want to follow astray) and going ahead to leave false trails at random. Almost to the point of paranoia. She falls back to...

Go to advanced search