Search found 562 matches

by maltz
22 Jun 2018, 17:10
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Walkthrough: Campaign Every Dog has its Day
Replies: 3
Views: 15012

Re: Walkthrough: Campaign Every Dog has its Day

Map 3 When I played this map, I started as level 25, and all of my stats, skills and artefacts carried over. This of course made the scenario quite a bit easier compared to (re)starting at level 1! I have seen a similar situation before - if I, within a particular campaign, restart an earlier map, ...
by maltz
16 Jun 2018, 23:05
Topic: Trial by Fire Campaign Walkthrough (last game version)
Replies: 5
Views: 39404

Trial by Fire Campaign Walkthrough (last game version)

Hi there,
I made a "Trial by Fire" Campaign (6+2 missions in total) walkthrough on a google doc. I doubt if people will still need them but I did it anyway :-D
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a-G ... sp=sharing
by maltz
22 May 2018, 23:08
Topic: Heroes 7 Review v1.7 and campaign walkthroughs
Replies: 41
Views: 56071

Re: Heroes 7 Review v1.7 and campaign walkthroughs

Thanks for the tips cjlee! It was a great read. I am doing Ivan's campaign now. So far I really like H7 and think it has made many improvements - in UI (e.g. two clicks to restart a battle) and of course in 3D maps. No skill reset is bad news, though. The biggest "beef" I have in terms of ...
by maltz
20 May 2018, 21:00
Topic: Academy Campaign M3: 400 Shantiri Titans!
Replies: 0
Views: 3453

Academy Campaign M3: 400 Shantiri Titans!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/916925288539474808/66C7C1D877B71FFA7D6213F105CE2EF3B20B7EEC/ Hi there! I bought the game. It is wonderful so far. Always saving the best for the last - I am finally playing the Academy campaign! I know you are not supposed to beat the hundreds of Shantiri ...
by maltz
24 Nov 2013, 14:52
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Pirates of the Savage Sea: Thunderbird Tactics
Views: 25071

Pirates of the Savage Sea: Thunderbird Tactics

I am truly sorry that I haven't got the time to produce a walkthrough for the Pirates expansion. Here is a pretty good guide: http://guides.gamepressure.com/mightandmagicheroesvipiratesofthesavagesea/ And here is a pretty good Youtube guide for Thunderbird: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DzAzNuGCg8...
by maltz
31 Aug 2012, 17:21
Topic: MMH6 Walkthrough - where to improve/add?
Replies: 29
Views: 33454

Thanks very much for the excellent inputs! I will definitely work on them... when I finish my Shogun 2 project. :D

I bought the expansion the day it came out, and haven't touched it since. And now I have a coupon saying it is 50% off. ;|
by maltz
20 Jul 2012, 16:12

I am still working on my Shogun Total War 2 campaign...
Once that's over I will jump right into pirates. Can't promise the walkthrough within 2 weeks - and also wish to let the patching settle a little... :D
by maltz
17 Jul 2012, 14:56

Do you mean the prequels of the story? I'll investigate :D
by maltz
05 Jul 2012, 20:27

My wild wish, but is by no means necessary, is perhaps an alternate set of guides or better yet simply builds for those who wish to play a might/magic hero that is not the default selection for the campaign in question. Hi Lord Draxx, Thanks for your kind words. I have certainly planned to go on &q...
by maltz
25 Jun 2012, 14:06

Actually I purposely made the walkthrough dependent on the Conflux to "encourage" people buying the game. (I am not a spy form the game company!) I'll certainly look into the comments to see if any difficult points in a mission needs more material. I remembered quite a few "AI malfunc...
by maltz
22 Jun 2012, 19:10
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroic missing in MMH6
Views: 3250

Heroic missing in MMH6

Is there any way to mod back the "Heroic" difficulty? Last time I checked this is a strategy game, played by hardcore strategists... :tongue: (1) Is there a file where bonuses and handicaps of different difficulties are defined? (2) Is there a way to add another difficulty in the UI? (If n...
by maltz
22 Jun 2012, 19:05
Topic: Will you buy Pirates of the Savage Sea?
Replies: 64
Views: 33821

Hm... I might be too naive but can't the fan site do something "productively constructive"? Like periodically submit realistic ideas to the producers. For example, we can make a list where we would like to see the game to improve or add. Then we designate a month for people to vote up or d...
by maltz
21 Jun 2012, 21:13

MMH6 Walkthrough - where to improve/add?

Hi fans of HOMM, As we know there is the "expansion" and patch 1.5 coming on July 12. I happen to have some extra time between late July and mid August, so I am planning on updating the walkthrough to patch 1.5 and maybe cover the additional content as well, if the admins allow me. :-D Her...
by maltz
21 Jun 2012, 21:02
Topic: Will you buy Pirates of the Savage Sea?
Replies: 64
Views: 33821

I think we should all buy the expansion... or else why are we here for? :D
by maltz
20 Jun 2012, 13:35
Topic: Expansion "Pirates of the Savage Sea" announced!
Replies: 15
Views: 10973

Great! I once thought they are going to simply abandon HoMM6 and start anew in HoMM7. Definitely going to try out the expansion and see whether the patches have made the game more enjoyable.
by maltz
08 May 2012, 16:23
Topic: Perfect battles
Replies: 9
Views: 5809

Since so many people scream about the bug, my guess it has been fixed. But if it is not fixed yet, I am not very surprised :|
by maltz
08 May 2012, 16:18
Forum: Articles
Topic: Ubisoft Q&A
Replies: 19
Views: 10329

Ubisoft Q&A

Thanks for the interview! It is nice to know people still care. I actually feel the MMH6 is quite all right, a 7/10. Graphics are indeed better than HOMM5. Most of my complaints come from lack of well-thought challenges. They just lazily throw in a boss with more or less a fixed strength, not even t...
by maltz
04 May 2012, 15:37
Topic: Perfect battles
Replies: 9
Views: 5809

Haven's racial ability negates the damage received from counterattack, and it heals on a high level. So as Haven you won't take a lot of damage in the first place. And there are sisters... Arachne was actually bugged - it gave far more than 15% lifedrain when the warlkthrough was made, and I was (ed...
by maltz
01 May 2012, 16:24
Topic: Blackhole is probably going bankrupt
Replies: 38
Views: 23037

It is hard to make big-budget game just for the PC. It is a small market and many people use pirate versions. ;|

If they release on consoles like XBox360 and PS3, maybe there will be more budget and sales.
by maltz
10 Apr 2012, 17:26
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.3 Delayed One Week
Replies: 21
Views: 8911

Patch 1.3 Delayed One Week

It is good to know that they still care about the quality. :)

Go to advanced search