Random Thoughts - Second Edition

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 24 Dec 2008, 16:40

I would be too if I were you. My grandpa's girlfriend is doing the roasting of the duck, and she used to be a chef ;)
I can smell it. The lovely scent has taken over the entire house!
Shouldn't be long now :oex:
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Dec 2008, 17:03

Now you made me hungry :P
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 24 Dec 2008, 17:31

Don't talk about food just yet, I'm still at work... Well, working from home, but still...
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 24 Dec 2008, 21:01

Got a new cell phone. It's a... *looks at label* Nokia 5220, apparently. I haven't bought a new one for 5-6 years, because the old one was working fine and because... well, I just couldn't be bothered. Currently messing aroud with the instruction manual... the CD which is supposed to install some music program thing for me doesn't work..
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 24 Dec 2008, 21:33

Kalah wrote:Who logs in at wikipedia? I mean, I write stuff there from time to time, but the guys who actually have accounts there are the sort of people who write their contributions in their pyjamas while eating things out of a can, aren't they?
Or you know, don't want our IP shown all over that sh1t... i keep the pyjamas and eating for here...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 24 Dec 2008, 22:54

Kalah wrote:Got a new cell phone. It's a... *looks at label* Nokia 5220, apparently. I haven't bought a new one for 5-6 years, because the old one was working fine and because... well, I just couldn't be bothered. Currently messing aroud with the instruction manual... the CD which is supposed to install some music program thing for me doesn't work..
I got one at a promotion too and I can't transfer any music due to the fact that I don't have an USB cable for it. Been searching awhile, I'm starting to get pissed because everyone says they don't have an USB cable for this model. :mad:
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Dec 2008, 18:06

Hooray! I found it, I found it. Hope next time I will be better at using my brain at the expense of saved time.

Last edited by Pol on 25 Dec 2008, 18:10, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Dec 2008, 18:08

Borsuc wrote:
Kalah wrote: ...I don't have an USB cable for it. Been searching awhile, I'm starting to get pissed because everyone says they don't have an USB cable for this model. :mad:
Why not to use Bluetooth?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 25 Dec 2008, 20:12

Hmm me not have bluetooth adapter or whatever is needed for the computer :baby:
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Dec 2008, 20:30

Bluetooth dongle, just that, like this one.
http://tinyurl.com/a8h2j8

Cheapest of them cost about twice time as better usb cable, so it's a deal. ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 25 Dec 2008, 22:52

NICE! Got a great deal on christmas presents this year. Stuff like, 3 bottles of eau de toilet (guess I smell bad), a picture of my girlfriend and me, and the best gift of this year, the Heroes of Might and Magic complete edition. Really, I love my girl.
We ate some food, watched some comedy, and eat some more. Tomorrow we are going to my father in law, it's going to be great!!!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 25 Dec 2008, 23:02

For me, my early Christmas present was the new computer I bought a few weeks ago. :D
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 25 Dec 2008, 23:11

Also great, but it's kinda weird putting it under a tree...

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 25 Dec 2008, 23:15

Well it wasn't exactly the typical traditional style, since it was also bought about 2 weeks before Christmas.

Oh and I did get some fruits under the tree, just to follow the tradition as well, but nothing else BIG since the new comp was already too expensive & great, even though it wasn't really bought for Christmas :)

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 25 Dec 2008, 23:17

With a new computer, and so many great games that have come out lately, you don't really have the time unwrapping things, you need to PLAY!!! Now of the forum you go, and PLAY!

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 25 Dec 2008, 23:22

Hehe :D

I have yet to play NWN 2 and then get the expansions, couldn't play it on the old one properly.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 26 Dec 2008, 22:28

I got so many nice presents, I hardly know where to start using them...I'm wearing some of them now. Comfy.
I got 2 games I have to play too. And money. Ah, it was all good!! :D
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Paulus1
Archlich
Archlich

Unread postby Paulus1 » 26 Dec 2008, 23:49

Kalah wrote:Got a new cell phone. It's a... *looks at label* Nokia 5220, apparently. I haven't bought a new one for 5-6 years, because the old one was working fine and because... well, I just couldn't be bothered. Currently messing aroud with the instruction manual... the CD which is supposed to install some music program thing for me doesn't work..
You could just check out Nokias website. The newest version of the program should be avaliable there.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 27 Dec 2008, 15:48

You're like Batman, Paulus. Often lurking around, not saying much. Then people need help, and BAM, here you are :D

Going out tonight. With my old class mates. Gonna be fun! :-D
- Dragon Age Origins

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 27 Dec 2008, 16:54

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:You're like Batman, Paulus. Often lurking around, not saying much. Then people need help, and BAM, here you are :D
That's the job of a Ballistae Repair Man, you know (although his area of expertise lies in War Machines) :D

Return to “Campfire”