Trackmania Nations free racing game

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Trackmania Nations free racing game

Unread postby Crusard » 30 Jan 2006, 17:35

I played the demo for Trackmania Sunrise, which I loved for it's (awesome) track editor and it's (really cool) car editor, though it's not for sale here in Argentina. Now, sponsored by nVidia and others, they made Trackmania Nations, which can be downloaded freely from the official site (http://www.trackmanianations.com/indexUk.php).
This version includes custom skins for about 70 countries so far (Argentina excluded, sadly :disagree:). Just give it a download, do some training tracks, and play it online with limitless players at the same time with no lag at all, sharing custom tracks and skins.
Let me know if you ever wanna race me sometime :D

Here's a screenshot showing the car paint I made for missing Argentina :p :

DemonHunter
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby DemonHunter » 30 Jan 2006, 18:56

yes, it's a great game!!
I have all the trackmaniagames
the sunrise extreme version is ussually most fun

but this free version has a lot more online players and the system with the nations is fun :)

EDIT: This version is designed for a big contest, all the not participating countrys aren't included atm, that's why there's no Ireland or Argentina f.e.

Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Crusard » 31 Jan 2006, 01:31

yeah, I made 7 tracks for Sunrise demo. That game rocks... too bad I can't afford it :S

Return to “Campfire”