A Dawn of war (RPG Forum)

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 20 Dec 2007, 00:28

((Dhalia is in the middle of an army, in the middle of a fight, heading our way winter!))

I will move into the mound with the others, excepting Topaz and OD and see if I can prepare some nasty traps, "You guys, stay back from these, and prep in any way you can, this is gonna get nasty!"
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 20 Dec 2007, 01:57

((I'm well aware of that my friend...but my beloved's fate is in my hands...:drama:...no?...Aw...phooey! :tongue:))

I notice stefan laying traps and I teleport to his side and say:

"Sheesh! You ruined my act of reckless bravado! I was going to take that knife from Dhalia and teleport back."

I look at the advancing army and keep my eyes open for the perfect opportunity to commit to my "act of reckless bravado". (read: what I had written in my last post)
The Round Table's birthday list!
Proud creator of Caladont 2.0!
You need to take the pain, learn from it and get back on that bike... - stefan
Sometimes the hearts most troubled make the sweetest melodies... - winterfate

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 20 Dec 2007, 01:59

"Sure you were .... or maybe she was gonna flay you alive for your pelt."

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 20 Dec 2007, 02:10

I shudder as I mentally visualize what stefan has said and then answer:

"Aw...it's no fun when you put it that way. I want to get Moon back...*sigh*"

I then mutter to myself:

"That's what you get for not telling her what you feel, stupid."
The Round Table's birthday list!
Proud creator of Caladont 2.0!
You need to take the pain, learn from it and get back on that bike... - stefan
Sometimes the hearts most troubled make the sweetest melodies... - winterfate

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 20 Dec 2007, 02:26

"We all want her back winter ...." shooting a loaded glance at Ceres, then continuing my work

Ceres
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ceres » 20 Dec 2007, 06:05

I remain still for a moment, considering the current circumstances. I look at the couple - Omega and Topaz. At first, I think of staying with them, hopefully I could help them with my little magic so I could pay my debt to Omega. He just saved me from a sure death, though with an unknown reason. Beneficial or not, I still owe him.

Then I turn to the others who's running to the mounds. And I remember everything. With that, I had decided that I will go after Dhalia. She should be stopped from using the dagger. And that's my responsibility.

"Omega, Topaz, good luck..." I call upon them, "and please, take care of yourselves."

I give them a slight bow and then head towards the mound.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 21 Dec 2007, 17:21

The Drow crash into the undead legions with fury rarely seen by their people. Bone and rotting flesh are hacked apart by steel and spell. But the Drow's fortune does not last, for the undead hordes prove to be too numerous and determined to deter. All the skill and experience of the dark warriors is easily parried by the unending legions. The chaos provide excellant cover for the heroes to enter the mound.

The Night Lord lightly walks around the battlefield, casually cutting down any Drow careless enough to stand in his way. Before he can go any further, two flashes of light explode in front of him, revealing two warriors: a wizard and a monk. The Night Lord stops as he inspects the two.

"I am not impressed" he says as large sword slices towards the two with lightning speed. The blade is barely stopped by Topaz's own sword. The Night Lord looks annoyed as he withdraws his blade.

"GET BACK!!!" Topaz screams as she prepares to duel the nightmare. "IF YOU WANT TO HELP, GO TO THE MOUND!!!"

"It will not matter, little paladin" replies the Night Lord. "I will kill them just as I shall kill you." The negative energies within him begin to swirl and lash out, knocking the wizard, monk, and paladin to the ground. "What an unceremonious death this will be."

Soft words fill the ears of the three as soothing energy flows through them. "Get up. Help the others" commands the voice of Omega. "This is our fight." The Sunrise Lord helps his wife up and faces the power.

"Ah, the bookbearer. I SHALL FINALLY BE RID OF YOU!!!" The shadows hanging aroung the fiend darken and pulse, obfuscating him further. The energies accumulate in his balde, staining it black. He rushes the two.

The book on Omega's side crumbles as its energies flow into the cleric and paladin. The two radiate a light as intense as the Night Lord's darkness. "YOUR REIGN ENDS HERE MONSTER!!!" Shouts Omega as both he and Topaz meet the blade of the Night Lord.

As the weapons connect, the energies stored within cause a large explosion, which sends the wizard and monk hurtling through the air. With a loud crash, the two find themselves just outside the entrance to the mound.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

The Mad Dragon
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby The Mad Dragon » 21 Dec 2007, 18:19

I get up and dust myself off. I look at our surroundings and see fighting going on. I prepare myself as I shout out to everyone.

"Hello everyone. Who all missed meh?"

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 21 Dec 2007, 18:46

As I am falling, I quickly speak a few words. The decent to the ground slows, and I land softly on my feet. (so, I'm not one that lands with a crash, at least. Not sure how far the monk was from me. Feather Fall can only go out so far.)

"...That could've been painful. Ah well, time to see who it is that was traveling with that halfling, and how I can help."

That said, I go to meet the others.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 21 Dec 2007, 22:12

"Ah, tMD is here .... where the hell you been? and you, who are you?"

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 21 Dec 2007, 23:19

"I am Blake Elant Dhoshlin. Your halfling friend was causing too much trouble, for now. So, I was sent to send him away, and then, to join your cause."

A weasel runs up, behind me.

"Ah. And this is Raign. She's my familiar."

I look towards the army of undead.

"So, what could I do to help?"
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

The Mad Dragon
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby The Mad Dragon » 22 Dec 2007, 01:13

"I ended up falling behind due to natural obstacles. Had a dire bear chase after me as well. Then, but some chance of luck, I'm standing here."

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 22 Dec 2007, 01:29

I stare at the mage with disbelief and then a measure of suspicion. "Sent? By who? And what is your relation with the halfling? In the meantime let's keep moving for the mound."
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

The Mad Dragon
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby The Mad Dragon » 22 Dec 2007, 01:52

"Excuse me. I am not a Halfling. I am a Dwarf. I expect a man, such as yourself would be able to tell the difference between us. Halflings are shorter than us, and generally don't have beards."

Ceres
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ceres » 22 Dec 2007, 04:17

The presence of TMD and the new guy doesn't surprise me, instead my eyes are pinned at the battlefield. I am very much worried about Omega and Topaz.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 22 Dec 2007, 07:35

"Less moaning, more preparing!"

The Mad Dragon
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby The Mad Dragon » 22 Dec 2007, 08:45

"I'm ready for anything."

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 22 Dec 2007, 16:05

"Relation to the halfling? Hardly any, I'd have to say. Though, to your other inquiry, I was sent by Jarvus, to take the place of that over active one."

Having no buffs that would last a good deal of time, I wait until the actual battle would begin, before casting haste on the group.
Signature:

The Mad Dragon
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby The Mad Dragon » 22 Dec 2007, 18:13

"For yer information, Halflings are considered to be our cousins. So I would kindly ask ye to throw yer ignerance out the window."

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 22 Dec 2007, 18:50

I look to the dwarf.

"Actually, we were not even talking about you, or your relations. There is someone else who our conversation was about."
Signature:

Return to “Campfire”