TV shows (Spoilers!)

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 21 Oct 2008, 12:18

arturchix wrote:
Veldrynus wrote:She is perfect! Anybody who does not agree must be gay or a woman (full of envy)
Meh, she looks like a teen.

This is a perfect woman!
Meh... J.Lo may be a very good actress & singer (I admire and respect her for that) but she will never be the "perfect woman" for me:

1 - she's older than me (almost 10 years)
2 - she looks like that after a couple of operations
3 - I'm not a member of the "I like big butts" club
Last edited by Zamolxis on 21 Oct 2008, 12:36, edited 2 times in total.
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 21 Oct 2008, 12:29

Neither do I. I dislike her looks (to be shallow for once). And like the above post, well euh, I can't agree more. Mila looks awesome, no plastified stuff or anything...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 21 Oct 2008, 12:37

Yep. In comparison Mila Kunis:

1 - is younger than me (5 years only)
2 - looks natural, and most certainly is (though one can never be 100% sure these days)
3 - does NOT look like a teen, but like any girl in her 20's should look if she didn't waste her beauty in her teens

The problem today is that so many teenage girls try too much to be cool by doing their best to look like hot stars (who are actually in their 20's, 30's or even 40's), and also by drinking, smoking and having sex at a much younger age, sometimes just to "fit in". But the result is that by the time they are in their 20's, the body ends up loosing all its freshness & natural beauty. And because so many are acting like this, also our standards tend to change in terms of how is a teenager or a 20 y.o. supposed to look. Pity.

So yeh... I think I'll have to join darkness & vel when it comes to our taste in women. :P
Last edited by Zamolxis on 21 Oct 2008, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 21 Oct 2008, 12:41

Join Vel and me, we got good taste of women, and cookies :-D!

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 21 Oct 2008, 12:42

I love cookies! :-D

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 21 Oct 2008, 12:51

I never said Lopez is better or anything. "Perfect" is such a dangerous term to use, and changing your mind is such an instantaneous process most times.
Zamolxis wrote:The problem today is that so many teenage girls try too much to be cool by doing their best to look like hot stars (who are actually in their 20's, 30's or even 40's), and also by drinking, smoking and having sex at a much younger age, sometimes just to "fit in". But the result is that by the time they are in their 20's, the body ends up loosing all its freshness & natural beauty. And because so many are acting like this, also our standards tend to change in terms of how is a teenager or a 20 y.o. supposed to look. Pity.
To be honest with you I agree with "the problem" and I am in no way advocating something like that (though I'm sure Vel does a bit of it :P). Plus she's not the only one who is natural and doesn't want to be a hot star with makeup (note: I absolutely HATE fashion style and overly makeup).
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 21 Oct 2008, 12:57

Borsuc wrote:I never said Lopez is better or anything. "Perfect" is such a dangerous term to use...
I never said you said... ;) :P

I was replying to arturchix. And just to avoid any confusion, I wasn't trying to say that he's "wrong" in labeling her as perfect, but merely that we simply have different tastes. :)

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 21 Oct 2008, 13:06

ok ok my bad sorry :D
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 21 Oct 2008, 13:13

And of course, NO COOKIES FOR YOU :D!

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 21 Oct 2008, 13:22

Can I get his share? :oex:

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 21 Oct 2008, 13:22

It might be time to open the Dream Girl Thread #2.

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 21 Oct 2008, 13:25

Does that mean you're giving the greenlight? :D
Last edited by Zamolxis on 21 Oct 2008, 13:26, edited 1 time in total.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 21 Oct 2008, 13:26

Well, green light or not, it's there :D!

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 23 Oct 2008, 13:53

I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Oct 2008, 14:00

I thought that show was long overdue for cancellation. Like "prison break" - I mean, they got out, didn't they?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 23 Oct 2008, 14:51

Unfortunately I may have to watch Lost Season Five on DVD. Comcast just upped their prices - AGAIN! - and I refuse to pay over $160 dollars a month to them for basic cable and internet service.
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 23 Oct 2008, 15:54

Corribus wrote:Comcast just upped their prices - AGAIN! - and I refuse to pay over $160 dollars a month to them for basic cable and internet service.
Yikes, that's mucho expensive.

You could always drop cable and watch Lost online. But I find DVDs to be more convenient.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 23 Oct 2008, 16:23

$160? Yikes :scared:
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 23 Oct 2008, 19:51

Kalah wrote:I thought that show was long overdue for cancellation. Like "prison break" - I mean, they got out, didn't they?
Six did, but what about the rest?

And Corribus, have you looked into satellite? You can get 1Mbps for about $60/month and basic TV for $30.
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 23 Oct 2008, 19:59

Well, right now I live an appt. that does not allow satellite dishes, or trust me I'd be on DirecTV in about 2 seconds.

I would have cancelled comcast a long time ago, but I do like watching my football games in HD. But, the price is just getting too steep for a product I barely use.
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

Return to “Campfire”