Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 22.09.2019]

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury
Posts: 469
Joined: 15 May 2019

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby SpectralDragon » Jun 25 2019, 16:28

Roticet wrote:And yet, that's all this thread has become. Do what Templayer and Spectraldragon want only. No one else suggestion even matters. Project much Templayer?

No worries, once I do the final "hole-filler" for this mod (Troll Zombie), I'm getting the F out of here. Hopefully you'll be happy once I'm off this project because of my job being done here.

And not even getting the chance of doing missing apparels, but hey, that's ok. You'd hate it anyways.
Last edited by SpectralDragon on Jun 25 2019, 18:57, edited 2 times in total.
Yes?

User avatar
SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury
Posts: 469
Joined: 15 May 2019

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby SpectralDragon » Jun 25 2019, 16:53

Templayer wrote:These are random I think, based on restrictions akin to the Character Creation.

Actually I checked for you! Their race and class is randomly generated by the restrictions based on them by LUA scripting. Specifically:

Code: Select all


local ClassTypesByContinent = {
   [1] = {2, 3, 6, 7, 12, 13, 15},       -- Jadame
   [2] = {1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14},    -- Antagrich
   [3] = {1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14}     -- Enroth
}

   local ClassByRace = Game.CharSelection.ClassByRace
      or {
         -- Human
      [0]   = {[0]=true,[4]=true,[12]=true,[16]=true,[22]=true,[26]=true,[30]=true,[34]=true,[42]=true,[44]=true},
         -- Vampire
      [1]   = {[40]=true},
         -- Dark elf
      [2]   = {[0]=true,[8]=true,[12]=true,[30]=true,[34]=true,[42]=true},
         -- Minotaur
      [3]   = {[4]=true,[12]=true,[16]=true,[20]=true},
         -- Troll
      [4]   = {[38]=true},
         -- Dragon
      [5]   = {[10]=true}}

   local PortraitsExceptions = Game.CharSelection.PortraitsExceptions
      or {
         -- Jadame
      {},
         -- Antagrich
      {8,9,10,11},
         -- Enroth
      {8,9,10,11}}



... I could make an Mercenary Generation Unlocker with this knowledge! :D :D

Ok, thanks! Just making sure I know the perspective of all this before trying to do more for this mod, even if it might be in vain. But hey, at least I know the end is in sight now ... for me, at least.
Yes?

Roticet
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 78
Joined: 06 Jul 2011

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Roticet » Jun 25 2019, 17:01

SpectralDragon wrote:
Roticet wrote:And yet, that's all this thread has become. Do what Templayer and Spectraldragon want only. No one else suggestion even matters. Project much Templayer?

No worries, once I do the final "hole-filler" for this mod (Troll Zombie), I'm getting the F out of here. Hopefully you'll be happy once I'm off this project for good because of my job being done here.

And not even getting the chance of doing missing apparels, but hey, that's ok. You'd hate it anyways.


To be honest, I really couldn't care less. Especially at this point. All I was saying is that there is no reason to be so condescending when someone has a different opinion. And that goes for everyone, myself included. Why cant we just have peaceful discussion about this stuff like we used to? Why does everyone have to get so pissed about a new suggestion? Isn't that what this thread was about? Fixing bugs for the mod and making suggestions? Or is this mod now yours and temps?

And jesus christ... when did I say I hated the stuff you've done? No, the issue that I have is everyone's **** attitude. The work itself is great. How many more times do I need to repeat myself? Or are you just going to gloss over that because it doesnt fit your narrative about me?
Last edited by Roticet on Jun 25 2019, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Templayer
Vampire
Vampire
Posts: 942
Joined: 21 Jan 2013

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Templayer » Jun 25 2019, 17:03

SpectralDragon wrote:
Roticet wrote:And yet, that's all this thread has become. Do what Templayer and Spectraldragon want only. No one else suggestion even matters. Project much Templayer?

No worries, once I do the final "hole-filler" for this mod (Troll Zombie), I'm getting the F out of here. Hopefully you'll be happy once I'm off this project for good because of my job being done here.

And not even getting the chance of doing missing apparels, but hey, that's ok. You'd hate it anyways.

Don't mind the retards. The internet is full of them.

The Tracker can be edited by anonymous users. If Roticet or Xfing make suggestions there anonymously, I won't even be able to tell that they did it. And I will accept those, as I did hundreds beforehand.
So the "No one else suggestion even matters" could only be uttered by a ... how to say it politely ... a ****tard?

"Project much Templayer?" <- Unfortunately, I do not speak kindergartener, so I do not know what Roticet meant. Could he perhaps use English next time?

Heck, I might leave too. And then no-one is going to be working on the project in any shape or form, it seems. Unless people report Roticet to get him banned for harassment , like what happened to dominatorek1.
Last edited by Templayer on Jun 25 2019, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
MMMerge Tracker (= Info + Paint Tracker + Bug Tracker + Missing Features + Suggestions):
https://goo.gl/ui24Bz
Anybody can view or suggest edits.

My youtube retro channel: www.youtube.com/Templayer

Roticet
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 78
Joined: 06 Jul 2011

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Roticet » Jun 25 2019, 17:05

Templayer wrote:
SpectralDragon wrote:
Roticet wrote:And yet, that's all this thread has become. Do what Templayer and Spectraldragon want only. No one else suggestion even matters. Project much Templayer?

No worries, once I do the final "hole-filler" for this mod (Troll Zombie), I'm getting the F out of here. Hopefully you'll be happy once I'm off this project for good because of my job being done here.

And not even getting the chance of doing missing apparels, but hey, that's ok. You'd hate it anyways.

Don't mind the retards. The internet is full of them.

The Tracker can be edited by anonymous users. If Roticet or Xfing make suggestions there anonymously, I won't even be able to tell that they did it. And I will accept those, as I did hundreds beforehand.
So the "No one else suggestion even matters" could only be uttered by a ... how to say it politely ... a ****tard?

"Project much Templayer?" <- Unfortunately, I do not speak kindergartener, so I do not know what do you mean. Could you perhaps use English next time?

Heck, I might leave too. And then no-one is going to be working on the project in any shape or form, it seems. Unless people report Roticet to get him banned for harassment , like what happened to dominatorek1.


Lol thanks for proving my point.
Last edited by Roticet on Jun 25 2019, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xfing
Raider
Raider
Posts: 751
Joined: 04 Jul 2011

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Xfing » Jun 25 2019, 17:19

Templayer wrote:I can already hear Xfing's voice in my head "oh no, no female minotaurs, we need to get armours first, do armours first! I command you to do armours first! Do what I say! Me, me, me!"
:D :D :D


And yet you're the only one to ever cry harassment...

This is downright toxic, there's not other way to call it. You blocked me so you don't see any of my posts and can keep making harmful assumptions and acting childish without fear of retaliation. Not to mention the irony, since I'd argue you're the one more insistent on making this all about yourself than I am. You're the one who keeps saying things like "it must or must not be that way", and yet suggest that I'm the despotic one? Nice try bro :D
Last edited by Xfing on Jun 25 2019, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury
Posts: 469
Joined: 15 May 2019

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby SpectralDragon » Jun 25 2019, 17:32

Roticet wrote:To be honest, I really couldn't care less. Especially at this point. All I was saying is that there is no reason to be so condescending when someone has a different opinion. And that goes for everyone, myself included. Why cant we just have peaceful discussion about this stuff like we used to? Why does everyone have to get so pissed about a new suggestion? Isn't that what this thread was about? Fixing bugs for the mod and making suggestions? Or is this mod now yours and temps?

And jesus christ... when did I say I hated the stuff you've done? No, the issue that I have is everyone's **** attitude. The work itself is great. How many more times do I need to repeat myself? Or are you just going to gloss over that because it doesnt fit your narrative about me?

I'm literally trying my hardest to keep it all civil, as you saw when it comes to my opinion regarding the entire race-class thing that GrayFace and Xfing are speaking about (not even minding it this much nowadays after both him and me cleared stuff up via PMs), but seeing how you're speaking to me as if I'm like Templayer is pushing dangerously close to my limits and when I'm pushed you'll definitely hate me. I even said this when it comes to new Dragon variants, does this prove to you that I'm like Templayer in any way, shape or form???
SpectralDragon wrote:And speaking of other Dragon variants, if other variants (Black, maybe Dracolich, (incoming) Green (?), Gold, Azure) would be too much for you other people, then I support the notion of them being bundled in a separate mod named "Dragons of Enroth" and have it all as optional modification as long as it doesn't replace pre-existing Brown and Red ones, instead adding them as new random NPCs/hirelings.

Not to even mention I asked for your (and everyone else's) opinion on which Troll to make into a Zombie, Green or Blue. I'm fully aware that this mod is not mine or anyone else's, only Rodril's, yet here you are, implying that it is all because all I wish is to do "hole-patches" for it (so that no "weird stuff" happen like Trolls not looking like Zombies when being turned into such or Dwarves "growing up" when they do get zombified, which is not even my field to do because I don't know how to do this ... and/or being forced to use the Unlocker to fix those "holes" in the base mod/game) and "extra options" (now I'll specifically restrict them to Templayer's Unlocker only and no, this won't include more outlandish stuff suggested because I know better than this), but I guess even THAT is too much. I'm here voluntarily after all and can opt out at any time, but you and others can be sure as Kreegans that I'm NOT leaving my work undone. I'll just do my stuff I've said I'll do and leave the rest for you and others to sort out while leaving everyone's suggestions alone ... and if they (yours, mine, everyone else's) don't make in, then that's ok. I'll then just use the Unlocker as a mandatory addition to this mod/game. (shrug)

In the end, everything is just temporary after all and this is just rambling of a crazed overly devoted madperson that is clearly too absorbed into work for this thing that's ultimately going to be unused, discarded like used tissue paper even if I spend weeks working on them and using everyone's suggestions and critiques to make them better in everyone else's eyes. :|

For someone that claims that doesn't hate my work you surely as Kreegans do try to antagonize me personally for doing this exact work. I'm not convinced.
Last edited by SpectralDragon on Jun 25 2019, 18:21, edited 3 times in total.
Yes?

User avatar
Jamesx
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 72
Joined: 31 Jan 2018
Location: Russia

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Jamesx » Jun 25 2019, 17:49

Roticet wrote:And yet, that's all this thread has become. Do what Templayer and Spectraldragon want only. No one else suggestion even matters. Project much Templayer?

And still I can't understand, does anyone make you doing something, that Templayer and GDSpectra says? If you don't want to make any content for this project, so be it. Everyone can leave a suggestions here, but be aware that any suggestion leads to a discussion. Someone may disagree with you and express a different opinion. It's normal. But at the end the final decision is up to Rodrill. And he reads everything, and tries to answer everyone.
Now we speaking about optional content. If you don't like it, so just don't download it. There is no need to affront people who work on this project. Templayer and GDSpectra make enough for this project to allow themselves to create something more.
No one can make you do something that you doesn't like, but you can make that yourself. If not, lets just respect each other. Thats all.
Last edited by Jamesx on Jun 25 2019, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xfing
Raider
Raider
Posts: 751
Joined: 04 Jul 2011

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Xfing » Jun 25 2019, 18:00

Jamesx wrote:
Roticet wrote:And yet, that's all this thread has become. Do what Templayer and Spectraldragon want only. No one else suggestion even matters. Project much Templayer?

And still I can't understand, does anyone make you doing something, that Templayer and GDSpectra says? If you don't want to make any content for this project, so be it. Everyone can leave a suggestions here, but be aware that any suggestion leads to a discussion. Someone may disagree with you and express a different opinion. It's normal. But at the end the final decision is up to Rodrill. And he reads everything, and tries to answer everyone.
Now we speaking about optional content. If you don't like it, so just don't download it. There is no need to affront people who work on this project. Templayer and GDSpectra make enough for this project to allow themselves to create something more.
No one can make you do something that you doesn't like, but you can make that yourself. If not, lets just respect each other. Thats all.


I don't think that's an issue honestly, it's entirely elsewhere. I don't think anyone's hostile towards the extra material and everyone appreciates the hard work that went into it, though Templayer would make it look so through his exaggerated responses and overreactions. If someone's temper is too short to properly read something and understand it before needlessly exploding in hostility, then maybe it's time to go back to school.

User avatar
SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury
Posts: 469
Joined: 15 May 2019

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby SpectralDragon » Jun 25 2019, 18:09

Xfing wrote:
Jamesx wrote:And still I can't understand, does anyone make you doing something, that Templayer and GDSpectra says? If you don't want to make any content for this project, so be it. Everyone can leave a suggestions here, but be aware that any suggestion leads to a discussion. Someone may disagree with you and express a different opinion. It's normal. But at the end the final decision is up to Rodrill. And he reads everything, and tries to answer everyone.
Now we speaking about optional content. If you don't like it, so just don't download it. There is no need to affront people who work on this project. Templayer and GDSpectra make enough for this project to allow themselves to create something more.
No one can make you do something that you doesn't like, but you can make that yourself. If not, lets just respect each other. Thats all.


I don't think that's an issue honestly, it's entirely elsewhere. I don't think anyone's hostile towards the extra material and everyone appreciates the hard work that went into it, /.../

:tsup: :tsup: :tsup: on both of you. I just cannot understand why does all need to needlessly blow up like this ... and Roticet does make me feel like optional content (except Troll Zombie and other uncommon Zombies including Minotaur, Dwarf and (Ghost) Dragon, these are, as I've said, designed to fill "holes" up in the base Merge, customized voices included ... just like missing apparels and armors and whatnots) is not and will never be accepted here, just washed away in pure hate, which makes me really sad because this mod could be so much more in my vision, when proper other optional mods had been installed alongside it. All I wish to do is to help after all. :(
Last edited by SpectralDragon on Jun 25 2019, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
Yes?

User avatar
Jamesx
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 72
Joined: 31 Jan 2018
Location: Russia

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Jamesx » Jun 25 2019, 18:11

Xfing wrote:I don't think that's an issue honestly, it's entirely elsewhere. I don't think anyone's hostile towards the extra material and everyone appreciates the hard work that went into it, though Templayer would make it look so through his exaggerated responses and overreactions. If someone's temper is too short to properly read something and understand it before needlessly exploding in hostility, then maybe it's time to go back to school.

Agree. But when I see that a person reacts too aggressively, I just stop the discussion with him. It leads to nothing. But it's not the reason to affront him. We all different, and many of us are compliciated persons :D But we should respect each other and not turn this forum into a mess like this. Any conflicts should be solved through PM. There is no need to dedicate other people to it

User avatar
Xfing
Raider
Raider
Posts: 751
Joined: 04 Jul 2011

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Xfing » Jun 25 2019, 18:15

Jamesx wrote:
Xfing wrote:I don't think that's an issue honestly, it's entirely elsewhere. I don't think anyone's hostile towards the extra material and everyone appreciates the hard work that went into it, though Templayer would make it look so through his exaggerated responses and overreactions. If someone's temper is too short to properly read something and understand it before needlessly exploding in hostility, then maybe it's time to go back to school.

Agree. But when I see that a person reacts too aggressively, I just stop the discussion with him. It leads to nothing. But it's not the reason to affront him. We all different, and many of us are compliciated persons :D But we should respect each other and not turn this forum into a mess like this. Any conflicts should be solved through PM. There is no need to dedicate other people to it


Well if you've been following the thread you know that I'm usually fairly docile and can handle people disagreeing with me just fine. But when others start **** and keep it going, eventually I'm going to get angry, as probably anyone would. If someone insists to be petty and vitriolic then it's not something I can idly tolerate forever. I'm all for discussing via PMs etc if there's a misunderstanding and granted, that's a good way to clear things up, but not when you sense outright hostility and snide and conceited attitude 's all i'm saying.

User avatar
Jamesx
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 72
Joined: 31 Jan 2018
Location: Russia

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Jamesx » Jun 25 2019, 18:20

SpectralDragon wrote: :tsup: :tsup: :tsup: on both of you. I just cannot understand why does all need to needlessly blow up like this ... and Roticet does make me feel like optional content (except Troll Zombie and other uncommon Zombies including Minotaur, Dwarf and (Ghost) Dragon, these are, as I've said, designed to fill "holes" up in the base Merge, customized voices included ... just like missing apparels and armors and whatnots) is not and will never be accepted here, just washed away in pure hate, which makes me really sad because this mod could be so much more in my vision, when proper other optional mods had been installed alongside it. All I wish to do is to help after all. :(

The truth is that your contribution to the project is already very large. There is a lot of people who like your characters) When I find myself in a similar situation, I just want to work for those who really like my works. But whatever they were, there will always be a dissatisfied persons, it is quite normal in fact. Do not pay attention to them)) ;)

User avatar
SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury
Posts: 469
Joined: 15 May 2019

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby SpectralDragon » Jun 25 2019, 18:30

Jamesx wrote:The truth is that your contribution to the project is already very large. There is a lot of people who like your characters) When I find myself in a similar situation, I just want to work for those who really like my works. But whatever they were, there will always be a dissatisfied persons, it is quite normal in fact. Do not pay attention to them)) ;)

Thank you. :hug: I only hope that those negative and downright despising comments don't cause my works to be thrown away simply because they (said dissatisfied people) hate them, else I'll be forced to bond with Templayer to make them all into optional mods, which will be a huge hassle to both maintain and update once this mod gets updated, making it all that more fragile ... and I seriously don't wish any person, be it you, Xfing, Templayer, Crusader, DaveHer or any guest seeing this forum to be forced to hop through loops just to get their game(s)/mods to work again. But well, if such is fate in the end, then I can't do much but to do said thing and everything else go to the Void. u_u That's all mods anyways.
I'll do what I need to do here, which is just one Zombie - Troll - (Dwarf one is yours after all) and once I'm done, then ... yeah, question what would I do here. Maybe just head out, I don't know, since all optional stuff will be received by you and Templayer alone to be integrated into their own respective optional mods, Unlocker and Ancients know what other mod/s that need to be created for them. I'll feel sorry for Xfing and others that like optional stuff though, denied of them due to negativity. :(
Last edited by SpectralDragon on Jun 25 2019, 18:42, edited 3 times in total.
Yes?

User avatar
Jamesx
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 72
Joined: 31 Jan 2018
Location: Russia

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Jamesx » Jun 25 2019, 18:40

SpectralDragon wrote:Thank you. :hug: I only hope that those negative and downright despising comments don't cause my works to be thrown away simply because they (said dissatisfied people) hate them, else I'll be forced to bond with Templayer to make them all into optional mods, which will be a huge hassle to both maintain and update once this mod gets updated, making it all that more fragile ... and I seriously don't wish any person, be it you, Xfing, Templayer, Crusader or any other person to be forced to hop through loops just to get their game(s)/mods to work again. But well, if such is fate in the end, then I can't do much but to do said thing and everything else go to the Void. u_u That's all mods anyways in the end.
I'll do what I need to do here, such is just one Zombie (Dwarf one is yours after all) and once I'm done, then I'll go away, only providing optional stuff via you and Templayer, if you don't mind.


I don't think that it' will happen. But, you right, in any way, all this stuff can be released as a separate mod at the end. It will not be easy ofc, but i see, that there are enough people who interested in this. Someone will help))
Xfing wrote:Well if you've been following the thread you know that I'm usually fairly docile and can handle people disagreeing with me just fine. But when others start **** and keep it going, eventually I'm going to get angry, as probably anyone would. If someone insists to be petty and vitriolic then it's not something I can idly tolerate forever. I'm all for discussing via PMs etc if there's a misunderstanding and granted, that's a good way to clear things up, but not when you sense outright hostility and snide and conceited attitude 's all i'm saying.


I understand what are you talking about, really)) And what I said it's concerns to all of us, not just you or Roticet) I hope that Templayer read it too, and will try to behave more softly)))) Stop swearing guys, in the end it's just a mod that actually belongs to Rodrill)))) We can kill each other trying to prove our opinions, but at the end it leads to nothing if Rodrill doesn't support any of our suggestions))))) :D
Last edited by Jamesx on Jun 25 2019, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury
Posts: 469
Joined: 15 May 2019

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby SpectralDragon » Jun 25 2019, 18:43

Jamesx wrote:I don't think that it' will happen. But, you right, in any way, all this stuff can be released as a separate mod at the end. It will not be easy ofc, but i see, that there are enough people who interested in this. Someone will help))

Updated my message there. Sorry for this.

Yus and I'll both hope and pray to Ancients that help does come, as I've said many times, I'm just a fledgling artist. I have no idea how to work code after all.
Yes?

Roticet
Peasant
Peasant
Posts: 78
Joined: 06 Jul 2011

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Roticet » Jun 25 2019, 19:06

SpectralDragon wrote:
Jamesx wrote:The truth is that your contribution to the project is already very large. There is a lot of people who like your characters) When I find myself in a similar situation, I just want to work for those who really like my works. But whatever they were, there will always be a dissatisfied persons, it is quite normal in fact. Do not pay attention to them)) ;)

Thank you. :hug: I only hope that those negative and downright despising comments don't cause my works to be thrown away simply because they (said dissatisfied people) hate them, else I'll be forced to bond with Templayer to make them all into optional mods, which will be a huge hassle to both maintain and update once this mod gets updated, making it all that more fragile ... and I seriously don't wish any person, be it you, Xfing, Templayer, Crusader, DaveHer or any guest seeing this forum to be forced to hop through loops just to get their game(s)/mods to work again. But well, if such is fate in the end, then I can't do much but to do said thing and everything else go to the Void. u_u That's all mods anyways.
I'll do what I need to do here, which is just one Zombie - Troll - (Dwarf one is yours after all) and once I'm done, then ... yeah, question what would I do here. Maybe just head out, I don't know, since all optional stuff will be received by you and Templayer alone to be integrated into their own respective optional mods, Unlocker and Ancients know what other mod/s that need to be created for them. I'll feel sorry for Xfing and others that like optional stuff though, denied of them due to negativity. :(


Again, when did I say I hated the work? Or are you going to continue to vilify me?

User avatar
SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury
Posts: 469
Joined: 15 May 2019

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby SpectralDragon » Jun 25 2019, 19:28

Roticet wrote:Again, when did I say I hated the work? Or are you going to continue to vilify me?

...
Roticet wrote:To be honest, I really couldn't care less. Especially at this point. /.../ Or is this mod now yours and temps?

...
Roticet wrote:And yet, that's all this thread has become. Do what Templayer and Spectraldragon want only. No one else suggestion even matters.

Says the one that is villifying me.
Yes?

User avatar
Templayer
Vampire
Vampire
Posts: 942
Joined: 21 Jan 2013

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]

Postby Templayer » Jun 25 2019, 19:49

Jamesx wrote:I understand what are you talking about, really)) And what I said it's concerns to all of us, not just you or Roticet) I hope that Templayer read it too, and will try to behave more softly)))) Stop swearing guys, in the end it's just a mod that actually belongs to Rodrill)))) We can kill each other trying to prove our opinions, but at the end it leads to nothing if Rodrill doesn't support any of our suggestions))))) :D

No, I actually blocked both Roticed (or whatever his nickname was, I might gotten that one wrong) and Xfing a long time ago, so I do not see their posts at all, except when they are quoted by someone else.
Yet by the looks of it from your and Spectral's posts, Roticed still continues throwing tantrums.
It's quite hilarious. :D :D :D
MMMerge Tracker (= Info + Paint Tracker + Bug Tracker + Missing Features + Suggestions):
https://goo.gl/ui24Bz
Anybody can view or suggest edits.

My youtube retro channel: www.youtube.com/Templayer

User avatar
SpectralDragon
Blood Fury
Blood Fury
Posts: 469
Joined: 15 May 2019

Troll to be Zombified for the FINAL base game addition

Postby SpectralDragon » Jun 25 2019, 22:48

Since this seemed to get lost in the mess, let me ask it again. First results should come after the 1st week of July.

@everyone, which Troll should be Zombified, Green Troll (Overdune) or Blue Troll (Volog)? My vote is on the Green Troll, but don't be afraid to say otherwise, like Templayer did with his vote on the Blue Troll. ;) :tsup:
Last edited by SpectralDragon on Jun 25 2019, 22:50, edited 2 times in total.
Yes?


Return to “Might and Magic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 16 guests