Where to download HoMM IV Maps?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Where to download HoMM IV Maps?

Unread postby Crusard » 23 Mar 2021, 23:58

Hey! It´s been a long time since I came here. Feeling nostalgic about the game I´ve made stuff for, I got HOMMIV from GOG (its on sale right now) and wanted to play a campaign I made, "Champions", which was uploaded to celestialheavens maps database. Right now the download links don´t seem to work for me (a browser tab opens, and suddenly closes after a second, but nothing else happens).

Is there any way to access those dowloads? (Or are the links actually working but getting blocked by my computer?)

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: Where to download HoMM IV Maps?

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 24 Mar 2021, 02:15

Crusard wrote:Hey! It´s been a long time since I came here. Feeling nostalgic about the game I´ve made stuff for, I got HOMMIV from GOG (its on sale right now) and wanted to play a campaign I made, "Champions", which was uploaded to celestialheavens maps database. Right now the download links don´t seem to work for me (a browser tab opens, and suddenly closes after a second, but nothing else happens).

Is there any way to access those dowloads? (Or are the links actually working but getting blocked by my computer?)
Hey there Crusard! If you go here and then click "Champions" at the top, your download should start.

To get there I just went to the H4 section on the main page and scrolled down to "Downloads" and then selected "Campaigns."

Then I scrolled until I found Champions, and clicked on that.

If that doesn't work, try clicking here. That's the download link that I click on to save the map file, which is in a .zip

KayBur
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby KayBur » 20 Apr 2021, 10:17

I found maps on pirate torrents. I'm not proud of it, but I haven't found such a variety anywhere else.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 20 Apr 2021, 10:40

If they are just maps, with map makers approval it will be fine. I assume that it was some collection?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

KayBur
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby KayBur » 21 Apr 2021, 11:01

Yes, there was a library of maps, but I'm not sure if all of them were added to that library legally.

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 28 Apr 2021, 10:13

Why not contact directly the various map makers themselves? ;) I may have a map or two here in my private archives that may be of interest to you, Crusard (and perhaps to other Heroes IV + III players out there as well. You can contact me at olavi_valimaki (@) hotmail.com

Cheers,

Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 25 Jul 2021, 17:57

I've got new versions of my old Heroes III and IV maps available here on my harddrive waiting to be uploaded.

"Ask and you shall receive".

Ah yes, there's even a Heroes V map included in my private map collection. While still not properly balanced/polished,
I named it (provisiionally) "Tolkien's War of the Ring (H5)".

-Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”