Search found 928 matches

by Yurian Stonebow
Nov 22 2018, 20:36
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 657
Views: 169151

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

Quick Update Dear fellow Heroes fans, the Fourth Sighisoara Campaign is still in development and the Project has not been cancelled. Let's have a quick look at the current situation, yes? :) Map 1 is at version 0.88 and will reach 0.90 before 30.11.2018. Map 2 was just confirmed 0.50 earlier this we...
by Yurian Stonebow
Nov 10 2017, 19:18

Friday Update, November 10th 2017 Dear followers of the MoS Project, We've got some pretty good news to you. Our recently released "space themed" hack and slash fueled singlescenario tied to the upcoming MoS Campaign IV was updated just over a week ago. The update addresses some of the mos...
by Yurian Stonebow
Oct 13 2017, 18:56

Friday Update on the 13th of October 2017 Friends, The "Grave Mistake" (MoS Campaign II map 4) was updated on the 1st of October 2017 for the first time since its original release, which was on Christmas Day, 2013. Nearly 50 different changes and alterations were listed during the first pa...
by Yurian Stonebow
Oct 6 2017, 21:32

Friday Update, October 6th 2017 The big day has finally arrived. The Sighisoara Team proudly presents: "The Elemental Cube". To download the Heroes III: SoD single scenario, please follow this link: https://goo.gl/Qx8smX "There are countless of rumors about foreign forces of invasion ...
by Yurian Stonebow
Sep 29 2017, 19:31

Friday Update, September 29th 2017 We have gone through recent feedback arising from our own test playing of the Elemental Cube version 0.98, and ideas from our FB followers. Version 0.99, expected to be ready by this Sunday, is the Team's attempt at eliminating bad grammar and remaining bugs and gl...
by Yurian Stonebow
Sep 22 2017, 12:59

Friday Update, September 22nd 2017 The Team offers its sincere apology for the lack of news and updates here on our CH thread. We have been busy with real life, that demanding waste of time outside the more pleasant activities of playing Heroes III:SoD/Complete and making maps for the said game. Any...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jan 23 2017, 0:49
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 286
Views: 160343

Re: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients

I too would like to see the entire LotA Campaign series finished. :) You may remember me anxiously waiting for the campaign (all parts) to be released in 2011 but it all fell through due to, as we all know, real life being quite draining at times. Heroes map making is no exception to the rule. There...
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 16 2016, 21:12
Topic: Why HIV is better or equal to HIII
Replies: 77
Views: 16206

Re: Why HIV is better or equal to HIII

"Why HIV is better or equal to HIII"

Because the AI is so brilliant?

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 16 2016, 21:10
Topic: Your favorite magic school(s) H4
Replies: 57
Views: 22892

Re: Your favorite magic school(s) H4

For me, and probably countless of others out there, it's an easy choice: if I was to pick just one Magic School that would be Order Magic. Slogan for American Express (credit card, anyone? I don't have one so lol, the joke's on me) states it best: "Don't leave home without it"

-Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 11 2016, 3:11

Update on the night of Dec 10th/11th 2016 Dear H3 fans and followers of the Masters of Sighisoara Project Update process for Campaign III is going quite well. I can report that everything's already settled with maps 1-3. Map 4 shall see the list of both bigger and smaller upgrades prepared for it ac...
by Yurian Stonebow
Dec 6 2016, 19:47
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Happy Independence Day Finland
Replies: 33
Views: 14143

Re: Happy Independence Day Finland

Hello everyone It's that time of the year again and this Finn here is already quite enjoying the (99th) Finnish Independence Day with fine beer in his hand and feeling proud of the people hosting and saluting the flag all around in his neighbourhood. What a merry sight it is indeed. :) With festativ...
by Yurian Stonebow
Sep 27 2016, 13:54

Update on the 27th of September 2016 Today's good news is that we have managed to update the Third Sighisoara Campaign (For Heroes III:SoD) to version 0.99b. Individual maps of the Masters of Sighisoara III: A Gyondrian's Tale (0.99b) are in the following state: Map 1, "The Teleport Device"...
by Yurian Stonebow
Sep 12 2016, 22:12

Quick update

The Campaign has now reached version 0.99. The Team is ever so glad to see our hard work producing some good fruit. Release is drawing ever so close! Now, if only we'd get to hear some positive news about the re-worked CH Maptesting and Maps section...

WBR,

Yurian
by Yurian Stonebow
Aug 15 2016, 21:46

Update, on Midnight between August 15th and 16th 2016 Happy Birthday, Napoleon Bonaparte! Born on the 15th of August 1769, this Monday Bonapartists around Europe celebrated the late French Emperor's 247th Birthday. I spent the night reading about his medical history. (Yes, the Emperor died of cancer...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jul 27 2016, 10:38

Update on the 27th of July 2016 Dear Heroes fans and especially those of you who dig Heroes III: SoD, Masters of Sighisoara III has been in the works since March 2013. The preliminary release date was first set to be the 31st of December, 2015. Unfortunately, in order to be able to continue to ensur...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jul 13 2016, 8:49

It has a meaning, that of being the main focus of the fictional world our campaign series takes place in. And yes, it's also a real world town in Romania, a Unesco world heritage site, no less! :) The name came to us as a result of HoP's "googling around", which he has admitted several tim...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 23 2016, 19:51

Update on the 23rd of June 2016 Happy Midsummer everyone, The Team's "main Axis" (HoP-Yurian) had a smashing time in Fuengirola, Costa del Sol, Spain. We celebrated the unique meeting by engaging in pretty detailed and point-by-point map making sessions spread over the time period of four ...
by Yurian Stonebow
Jun 15 2016, 11:05

Update on the 15th of June 2016 Today we've got some major news to share with you. So here it comes. We are now announcing the first CH wide open Beta testing of the Third Sighisoara Campaign. The H3C file (Campaign file) is hosted right here in Celestialheavens.com and can be downloaded by followin...
by Yurian Stonebow
May 30 2016, 18:58

Update on the 30th of May 2016 I was waiting for my Team mate HoP to break the news but... Here it goes. Work on the Masters of Sighisoara III: A Gyondrian's Tale continues! We have re-established contact with Maygwan (Simon) who was an integral part of the Team until his departure midway through th...
by Yurian Stonebow
May 30 2016, 18:29
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: H7 vs taking things into our own hands
Replies: 106
Views: 27662

Re: H7 vs taking things into our own hands

Dear Quantomas,

Please contact me ASAP. ( I hope you read the PM already?) I may have some interesting news to share with you. :)

With best regards,

Yurian Stonebow
H3, H4 and H5 map maker and enthusiast

Go to advanced search