Search found 2606 matches

by Metathron
14 Mar 2006, 22:00
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Five Years in Heaven
Replies: 22
Views: 11117

Kudos to Angelspit for providing us with such a great site and a big thanks to everyone who's helped to improve it over the years. :proud:
by Metathron
14 Mar 2006, 18:57
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Disappointment with Heroes 5
Replies: 69
Views: 26267

The H5 hydras would be abominable if they weren't so absurd. A lot of other creatures are grossly overdone as well.
by Metathron
14 Mar 2006, 13:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Disappointment with Heroes 5
Replies: 69
Views: 26267

Re: Disappointment with Heroes 5

One of my biggest shocked that i've received is that it's not a Heroes game anymore. They've ruined the Might & Magic world with stupid and nonsensical creature/heroes. Ever seen griffins wearing armor? Ever seen hydras that looks like dinosaurs having helmet?! Ever seen demons looks like Alien...
by Metathron
14 Mar 2006, 13:20
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 717357

Popularna tema danasnjih dana: -Kako cemo mi bez naseg druga Slobe? -Nikako... Cini li vam se poznata scena? :devil: Itekako. Mozda ce Baba Jula sada da skove tajni plan za svetsku dominaciju. :devious: Ali necemo o politici. Ima li snega u Srbiji (ja zivim u Slo)? Ovde stalno pada, a od proleca ni...
by Metathron
13 Mar 2006, 14:58
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 101304

Compared to H4, spells in H5 are going to suck. At least quantity-wise. I hope they do something about it.
by Metathron
13 Mar 2006, 14:51
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: What difficulty do you use in single-player? (H3)
Replies: 87
Views: 31824

Hard. I find that this difficulty offers the most balance between fun and challenge.
by Metathron
11 Mar 2006, 19:08

Re: The foreign language thread

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Metathron wrote:
Infiltrator wrote: Dobro bi bilo i kad bi se samo Srbi u Srbiji ujedinili!
Nisam neki patriota, tako da necu nastaviti vase misli. :hoo:
Patriotizam je veoma sirok pojam ako je mene moguce nazvati tako :devil:
Ne bunim se kad je umeren. Ali sve sto prevazilazi... :S
by Metathron
11 Mar 2006, 19:06

Right. Let's talk spells. I would want to see a little more interesting spells for chaos. there are 3 L5's and they all deal damage. Boring. And I just don't see what Armageddon is good for unless it's empowered. I have never ever found any use for it. Well, sure, it's not the most widely usable ch...
by Metathron
11 Mar 2006, 18:53
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Converting a map?
Replies: 6
Views: 4807

Thanks.

One more thing - I wanted to see the intro animations for both AB and SoD but the game only shows that of RoE and I don't know where to find the other two. Perhaps they weren't even included in H3 complete? :|
by Metathron
11 Mar 2006, 17:29
Topic: H3; What Are a Creature's Most Significant Feature
Replies: 17
Views: 10342

I actually consider all of the above when choosing creatures, as all of those characteristics can hardly be viewed as separate categories, but rather as an intertwined whole.

I'll go with health for no especial reason. I just like my creatures to be on the hardier side.
by Metathron
11 Mar 2006, 17:24

Thanks, guys.

But can you only have either the AB set of artifacts/heroes or the SoD set or can you have both? E.g. in H4 if you choose the map format to be that of the WoW (the second expansion), that will include all the new stuff from the first expansion as well.
by Metathron
11 Mar 2006, 15:35

Converting a map?

In H4, if you wanted to make a standard H4 map into an expansion map, you simply placed an object from one of the two expansions there and voila. In H3 complete however, this does not seem possible. I tried converting one of my favourite H3 Restoration of Erathia maps into a Armageddon's blade map, ...
by Metathron
11 Mar 2006, 13:01
Topic: H3: Fav Lvl2 critter.
Replies: 208
Views: 66445

If I claim something to be true, you can bet on it. I am seldom wrong. So yes, that's a csarmi-fact. Set in stone. I honestly doubt any of your other character traits or fields of expertise match the astronomical extent of your hubris. You are doing yourself a great disservice and swiftly losing cr...
by Metathron
10 Mar 2006, 16:49

Re: The foreign language thread

Dopustite mi da ovu temu pocnem jednim patriotskim uzvikom:"Srbi sveta ujedinite se!" :devil: Dobro bi bilo i kad bi se samo Srbi u Srbiji ujedinili! Nisam neki patriota, tako da necu nastaviti vase misli. :hoo: Next language (though a bit akin to the one above): Danes je pravi zimski dan...
by Metathron
10 Mar 2006, 15:57

I agree with Black Ghost and Grumpy Old Wizard. The magic schools as they exist are unique in their own right and intermingling spells that are similar to those of other schools would disrupt this originality. Dimension door sounds tempting but I too worry about it giving too great an advantage to t...
by Metathron
10 Mar 2006, 14:18
Topic: Heroes Cronicles Order????
Replies: 17
Views: 13616

I think the final chapters (Revolt of the Beastmasters and the Sword of Frost) are supposed to come last. Prior to them I'd place the Fiery Moon and the World Tree. The first four episodes I'd place first, but in no particular order of play. Be advised, however, that this is just my perception of th...
by Metathron
10 Mar 2006, 14:12
Topic: H3: Fav Lvl2 critter.
Replies: 208
Views: 66445

In fact core units are always 3rd and 4th levels. Marksmen are good, but they have very tight line between from to be a core unit to cannon fodder. Look, Pol, your knowledge of the game is obviously limited. I have read a lot of your posts so I do know what I am talking about. If you don't want to ...
by Metathron
10 Mar 2006, 13:57
Topic: Your favorite lvl 5 creature
Replies: 38
Views: 23984

For me it's mostly a toss up between the t-birds, minotaurs and gorgons. I will have to cast my vote for the gorgons, though, as I am fond of their sturdiness, their great ability, and the way they look, both upgraded or not. Pit fiends are probably my least favourite, though their special ability o...
by Metathron
09 Mar 2006, 21:35
Topic: Leprechaun opinion...
Replies: 71
Views: 29982

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Metathron wrote:
Yes, which is about as useful and realistic as pigs flying. ;|
Pig-a-pult anyone? :devil:
Now there's a novel idea for a new creature in one of the future H5 expansions! ;)
by Metathron
09 Mar 2006, 21:31
Topic: Favorite 4th level troops; Heart of the mid levels
Replies: 52
Views: 23963

As for Sharpshooters, my main objection is that you either have to have Gelu (whom I hate -- why they ever made him a main character is beyond me) That or play Tarnum in the Clash of the Dragons chronicles. :creative: As for the poll, the most obvious and popular choices, the vampires and the sharp...

Go to advanced search