Search found 551 matches

by Big Daddy Jim
15 Nov 2008, 16:55
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: My Apologies.
Replies: 5
Views: 2139

My Apologies.

My sincere apologies to the members of this forum for not responding to personal messages or forum entries. I have suffered a few health 'problems' over the past several months that prevented me from doing so. Please forgive my delinquency. I will 'sift' through my PMs this weekend and provide repli...
by Big Daddy Jim
20 Jun 2008, 14:48
Topic: Looking for Author of MM7Rev4modR1 or good MODer
Replies: 21
Views: 10904

Mod Assistance

vladimir-maestro, First of all, I would like to commend you on the 2D ‘Paper Doll’ graphics that you have developed. You are a talented artist that shows good potential. I also commend you for taking the time to figure out **how** to import these graphics into the MM interface/game. It shows a real ...
by Big Daddy Jim
26 May 2008, 18:54
Topic: The Secret of the Inner Sanctum
Replies: 15
Views: 6484

Playing MM1-5

Jeff, You can play these early games on-line with a one-time cost of $5.00 for the 'console'. http://www.consoleclassix.com/Xtreme-Might-and-Magic.html You can download and own MM1 for about $10.00 here; http://www.trygames.com/game/aff=trygames/vid=ad5a981d5655ba9aa5e1adf55a166973 Since I already '...
by Big Daddy Jim
26 May 2008, 16:03
Topic: The Secret of the Inner Sanctum
Replies: 15
Views: 6484

The Secret of the Inner Sanctum

How many gamers on this site have actually played and completed the game that started it all - Might and Magic (I) - The Secret of the Inner Sanctum ? For those who have actually completed the game, how would you 'rate' the plot and story-line as compared to MM2-8? If a 3D version of the Might and M...
by Big Daddy Jim
11 May 2008, 22:42
Topic: BDJ Mod - Key to Clanker's Lab
Replies: 11
Views: 8292

Lady K

In this mod, you've got to pay attention to the new 'dialogs' or you'll be forever missing 'the boat'. Lady K's dialog holds the key to beginning your journey at finding the Coding Wiz. Here's the dialog. Ah, my old friend Lord Godwinson! I trust that he is doing well? So you’ve decided to take the ...
by Big Daddy Jim
11 May 2008, 20:37
Topic: Getting castle cleared in the BDJ mod
Replies: 4
Views: 2126

Clearing Castle Harmondale

Carefully observe the Torches on Level One of the Castle. Who knows? You might notice something strange?

Happy 'Gaming,

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
09 May 2008, 15:07
Topic: Adjusting respawn rates
Replies: 6
Views: 3366

The 'additional' Goblins are not due to the Map Respawn rate. They are automatically created by code in Out01.Evt based upon a 'timer event' and a 'no hositle' conditional branch. If it really bothers you, delete the event. The 'Modders Guide' series provides sufficient info to make this change. Enj...
by Big Daddy Jim
09 May 2008, 00:21
Topic: Suggestions for MM6 mod
Replies: 24
Views: 12018

Matt,

Good to hear about the MM6 mod! I wish you the best in this venture and look forward to playing the finished product!

If I can be of some limited assistance to you, please let me know.

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
08 May 2008, 11:09
Topic: Emerald Isle key
Replies: 12
Views: 7903

Crystal Caravans

Crystal Caravans

This is the name of the 'stables' in the Bracada Desert.

Enjoy The Game!

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
06 May 2008, 13:55
Topic: Thanks! and question about Emerald Isle key
Replies: 4
Views: 2589

EI Key

Check the following thread;

viewtopic.php?t=8723

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
02 May 2008, 14:34
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 413150

key??

The Evenmorn Is key works fine at the teleportal hub. Are you sure that you're not confusing it with the Emerald Island key?

For the EI key, see the following thread

viewtopic.php?t=8723

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
01 May 2008, 22:20
Topic: Emerald Isle key
Replies: 12
Views: 7903

Talk with Illene Farswell in the village near the Harmondale Hub 'well' (Topic: Harmondale Hub). She'll give you some info on this key.

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
01 May 2008, 19:55
Topic: MM7 Rev4 Mod: Gauntlet issue
Replies: 13
Views: 6304

Baron, If you can use a Hex Editor, the Saved Game can be hacked by 'pushing' bits. A regular cheat editor won't do it 'cause the Vori Scroll is not a standard item. However, I cannot image playing this game without the Llyod's Beacon and Town Portal spells, and some creatures that he'll meet later ...
by Big Daddy Jim
01 May 2008, 16:45

Baron BG ... It looks like it's GAME OVER for your friend. If he hasn't been to either Celeste or Nighon, even a 'cheat' progam to add a Town Portal scroll won't help. There us no other way out. Duke Bimbasto ... Sorry 'bout the FileFront BLOG area 'dropping' posts. It is quite **flaky**, but the pr...
by Big Daddy Jim
01 May 2008, 01:49

Baron, If he has been to Celeste and/or Nighon he can teleport out to either place with a Town Portal scroll. If he doesn't have a scroll, he can build up enough spell points after killing all creatures in the Fortress (by resting or by walking about with an item of spell regen) and then cast either...
by Big Daddy Jim
30 Apr 2008, 14:40

Missed the clues

Baron BunGleau, It appears that you friend 'missed' the game clues concerning the 'Coding Wizard' promos. Erathian folklore mentions a mysterious ‘coding wizard’ named ‘BDJ’. The legend says he has mastered the ‘coding magicks’ that control ‘The Game’. As the story goes, he is able to offer a second...
by Big Daddy Jim
25 Apr 2008, 14:11
Topic: Modder's Corner Opened
Replies: 19
Views: 6464

Modders Guide, Part 3 posted

I've just completed and posted Part 3 of the Modders Guide series. This is the final article in this Guide series and introduces Quest generation in the MM7 world.

http://hosted.filefront.com/BigDaddyJim

Adou ....

and Happy modding!

BDJ ...
by Big Daddy Jim
21 Apr 2008, 13:09

Signal Fires

Checkout the following site for this type of MM7 info.

http://www.flamestryke.com/mm7/flamestrykes_mm7.html

BDJ
by Big Daddy Jim
20 Apr 2008, 18:05
Topic: Modder's Corner Opened
Replies: 19
Views: 6464

Part 2 Posted

Just uploaded Part 2 of the Modder's Guide. It introduces the Event Language and program control of Created Creatures. The .ZIP file contains the Modder's Guide, two CodeSnippets, and a commented and 'parsed' .pdf of the code for Out01.evt (Emerald Island).

Good modding to y'll.

Big Daddy Jim
by Big Daddy Jim
17 Apr 2008, 21:58

Archer Skill and Promo

Zedd True Shot, resident of Emerald Island, provides Bow Expert Skill and issues the Warrior Mage Promotion. Seek him out on the EI.

BDJ

Go to advanced search