My Apologies.

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

My Apologies.

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 15 Nov 2008, 16:55

My sincere apologies to the members of this forum for not responding to personal messages or forum entries. I have suffered a few health 'problems' over the past several months that prevented me from doing so. Please forgive my delinquency.

I will 'sift' through my PMs this weekend and provide replies to each one or group of queries, although I suspect that many of the issues have already been resolved.

Best to all ..... and happy gaming!!!

Big Daddy Jim
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Herry Hardfoot
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Herry Hardfoot » 15 Nov 2008, 18:39

Welcome back, BDJ! I am glad you are feeling somewhat better, and I pray your health continues to improve.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 15 Nov 2008, 19:10

Take care of yourself. ;)

Storm-giant
Minotaur
Minotaur

Unread postby Storm-giant » 16 Nov 2008, 00:55

Welcome back!! :) Hope you get recover. Health is one of the most important things in life, so take care ;)
cheers

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 16 Nov 2008, 03:02

Yes, I certainly hope you are on the mend. This stuff is pretty trivial in comparison.

On a side note:
I was wonder if you might be interested in making a mod in which money was very hard to come by. I find too easy to get money in the current games and there's no need for a thief.
It would nice to have a world where you actually need to steal stuff!

..and there should be the ability to sell those items. I'm sure it does not have "stolen" written on it.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Thanks to all ...

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 16 Nov 2008, 15:51

Thanks for the well-wishes.

As far as continued mod development, I'm not sure that I am currently up to the task. My programming abilites are somewhat 'impaired' at present, although I am slowly re-training my mind/brain(?) to recapture some of my life-long abilities.

I do like the idea of a 'recession' game where gold is limited and the theif abilities are important just for basic survival. Maybe some talented modder could impelement this? The best I could hope for is to issue a 'recession' version to the original Rev4 Mod, stip-away some of the 'free-bee' weapons and armor, and emphaisze 'stealing' as the mean for survival.

Thanks again.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Return to “Might and Magic”