Search found 41 matches

by JessieLC
15 Jun 2006, 19:20
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Video problem using the scroll button......
Replies: 0
Views: 667

Video problem using the scroll button......

We have this weird thing that happens with using the scroll button to change camera angles. The games drops out and the icons on the Desktop flicker. We are using an MSI NVidia 6800 GS card w 128mb ddr2 memory with all the updated drivers. Also have all updated Sound, DirectX drivers etc. I tried se...
by JessieLC
04 Jun 2006, 13:45
Forum: News
Topic: Nival Answers
Replies: 89
Views: 26604

Nival Answers

And who do we send all the SPAM to to get Direct IP??????????????????
by JessieLC
04 Jun 2006, 13:44
Topic: Nival Answers
Replies: 89
Views: 26604

Nival Answers

Okay...... again.........what's a Segmented Network????????????????????
by JessieLC
28 May 2006, 00:45
Topic: GameSpy Review Now Online
Replies: 24
Views: 8459

GameSpy Review Now Online

If you look at all the HOMM versions, H3 got the best Reviews at least on Gamespot........H1 was a meer 7.5 ;H2 got 8.2, 6.9, H3 got 9.1,8.0, & 7.0; H4 got 8.8,7.0 & 6.7........then theres H5 which got an 8.2. So much for Reviews! its still the Guys/Gals that play the Games that really give ...
by JessieLC
26 May 2006, 17:23
Topic: Limited vs Regular
Replies: 23
Views: 6661

Does the map help with the Game? Or is it just for show??????
by JessieLC
26 May 2006, 15:50
Topic: First Patch Announced
Replies: 85
Views: 24037

Anyone know when the patch will come out?????And what it will cover???
by JessieLC
26 May 2006, 15:15

I did find one other tiny thing about the Limited Edtion. When you check the Game options ther is a "Special Heroes Trail" available to the Limited Edtion Players...........
by JessieLC
26 May 2006, 14:57

Limited vs Regular

We got our Limited Edition, opened the box and all that came out was another DVD box?????? I was under the impression that we were supposed to get a Hard Map along with it? There was no nice Faction/Skills card like in the past . Included are 3 DVD's.........the Game DVD, Heroes III/IV DVD, and a Bo...
by JessieLC
26 May 2006, 14:07

Plus you add up all the Reviews so far and we come out with a so so game. The upcoming patches and improvements need to be good ones!
Edited on Fri, May 26 2006, 08:10 by JessieLC
by JessieLC
26 May 2006, 13:59

Lately it seems that the Reviewers have really trashed some good games, spoken highly of some bad games and been non commital on some fair games.........I look at the reviews then go to the "Real Reviewers".......the people buying and playing the games.............you can get more from the...
by JessieLC
25 May 2006, 02:38
Topic: Shipping Woes in America
Replies: 41
Views: 12335

Shipping Woes in America

Just checked my order at EB..........its got a Tracking Number!!!!!!!Will be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
by JessieLC
24 May 2006, 20:43

Shipping Woes in America

I just called a local Gamestop/EB store and was told that the reason the US Heroes Limited Edition was delayed a day or so was due to a Design Flaw????.......that the stores should get them 5/25 and all those orders would start shipping tonight and start showing up tomorrow on doorsteps!!!!! YEAH!!!...
by JessieLC
24 May 2006, 20:05

Shipping Woes in America

I pre-ordered my Limited Edition from EB........also a Strategy Guide......the Game has been "processing" since Friday and the Guide arrived today go figure??????????
by JessieLC
14 May 2006, 22:02
Topic: Content of the game
Replies: 161
Views: 90517

As I remember...........one version of HOMM.........can't remember which one........we had to wait on the RMG and the Map Editor! It was not in the intial release. And I do not read Derek, that this will be in an Expansion Pack but should be in a Down Loadable Patch to come later...at most it should...
by JessieLC
11 May 2006, 20:27
Topic: Heroes V Version Clarification
Replies: 43
Views: 12895

Myself.......the Collectors Edition from Europe sounds alot more like what we are used to getting here in the US then Limited Edition! I want the Map and Creature Card! Any official word on if these will be available here! Maybe on the Ubisoft Website??????? i feel like i might just cancel my Limite...
by JessieLC
08 May 2006, 03:08
Forum: Articles
Topic: Spin the Skill Wheel
Replies: 363
Views: 120869

Skill Wheel

Very Nice!......Very helpful,detailed yet easy to read! Aurelain you 're a Genius!
by JessieLC
18 Apr 2006, 02:49
Topic: LE vs Regular...Which to buy????
Replies: 15
Views: 5811

According to the Preview on Gamespot, the "full editions" of HOMM3 and 4 will be on the DVD, My questions is What constitutes the Full Editon??????Still undecided but leaning more to the LE! And Gamespy has the Regular edition comiing out 5/23/06 and the LE 5/30/06.........Anyone have the ...
by JessieLC
15 Apr 2006, 20:06
Topic: The Demo thread
Replies: 353
Views: 82517

After reading some of the comments.......some of us have not read the read me file.........it plainly states there are a great many bugs here in the demo and the number in the corner says 0.9 soooo.......but it is till playable and the basic HOMM stuff most of us love is still here.....I can see alo...
by JessieLC
15 Apr 2006, 19:55
Topic: It's no longer HOMM V, it's MMH V!
Views: 10535

Could EB and others been given the wrong image? The way its written its more in the European style then US...........the European box image above is more like the US.......it could be in a jewel case no box at all and I would still buy the game if its good......name doesnot really make the game just...
by JessieLC
15 Apr 2006, 19:45
Topic: LE vs Regular...Which to buy????
Replies: 15
Views: 5811

LE vs Regular...Which to buy????

WE have been playing HOMM since version I and have throughly enjoyed the differences and tech upgrades with each new version. And we played the HOMMV Demo last night from around 6PM till we finally went to bed some time after Midnight. Yes the Demo does have bugs, some of them being very obnoxious a...

Go to advanced search