Search found 34 matches

by HPfan
23 Nov 2006, 18:55
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Where is the Equilibris Team??
Replies: 14
Views: 9038

Bdragon you're a little too optimistical. You say - they can take how much time they want. But it can mean infinity - maybe next version of equilibris will never be released? Consider it.
I conclude you haven't read my post :D (propapbly because of its length) :)
by HPfan
22 Nov 2006, 21:13
Topic: Where is the Equilibris Team??
Replies: 14
Views: 9038

Actually I'm not convicted that they are so busy... (sorry for them If I'm wrong). I think they are just bored of making equilibris or are really occupied in real life. Don't forget they're people just like you and me and the heroes isn't everything that's worthwhile in the world. I know very well f...
by HPfan
22 Nov 2006, 14:06
Topic: Do you want to help the project?
Replies: 61
Views: 103940

Right, I have idea and will try to make it fit other buildings. I've just started work.
by HPfan
21 Nov 2006, 20:49

Maybe somthing more sophisticated (like altar sending goods from gods) or something a little more casual like average shop?
by HPfan
20 Nov 2006, 19:40

Crusard or Dalai, I feel like doing next try :) I suppose you remember me (should you not, click the link below) (https://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1489&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30) and I have a little time now. And what's most important, I'm really willing to...
by HPfan
04 May 2006, 19:46
Topic: New member saying Hi to all, and asking for HELP
Replies: 12
Views: 9096

The only advice I shall give you is: don't waste your army! I noticed playing heroes long time that enemy used to waste his army fighting against neutral units. Attack neutrals only when you have many times bigger army than the neutral one you attack, then you have nearly no loss (in army) and big b...
by HPfan
03 May 2006, 17:33
Topic: Equilibris, hard question!
Replies: 37
Views: 21717

It's just some programming to put it into Heroes... veyr easy when someone used to do it (I didn't)... The very buildings are made in programs for 3D graphic. There's need for alpha channel - if you don't know what's that (I hope you do) even don't ask us to explain - learn graphic 2D - everythiing'...
by HPfan
03 May 2006, 16:36
Topic: New member saying Hi to all, and asking for HELP
Replies: 12
Views: 9096

Hehe I play champion :D
(sorry for boasting)
by HPfan
02 May 2006, 18:54
Topic: New object created by HPfan online (almost :))
Replies: 40
Views: 22303

I post this just to tell you I didn't forget about building but a few prveious day in my life was very busy and I had no time for making building... when I find moment of free time I'll make it... I even have idea... Of course I'm not talking about job when I use word "busy", because I'm n...
by HPfan
29 Apr 2006, 15:37
Topic: Equilibris, hard question!
Replies: 37
Views: 21717

There's no program - they just change the script!
by HPfan
29 Apr 2006, 07:28

OK
here you have links:
www.hogwart.waw.pl/altar6.zip
or
www.hogwart.waw.pl/altar6.3ds

zip will upload faster.
by HPfan
28 Apr 2006, 22:03

OK :) You won't be disappointed ;) I will improve it so much until you agree for my building ;) About this building... It's good. I think you should send it. It's truely mettalic, but you can change materials, can't you? I'll show you .3ds... but not now, I have no time... I'm just briefly on comput...
by HPfan
28 Apr 2006, 18:54

I'm afraid it can't... Formats it can import:
.3ds
.ac
.dae
.off
.x
.iwo
.md2
.bvh
.ndo
.flt
.radio
.raw
.xsi
.cob
.wrl
.obj
.wings
.x3D
.fig

Can you open any of those formats?
by HPfan
28 Apr 2006, 18:27

I never heard about any of those prgrams... (maybe they are only in your country?). Anyway Blender is 3rd program in the world used in graphic 3D. Booooooooooo... :S Why? If I make it fit to Heroes enviroment, it would be good, wouldn't it? Oh, I just realised that I forgot to make isometric view (i...
by HPfan
28 Apr 2006, 11:12

Don't worry BenchBraker, I'll make it fit... That's just matter fo colours. ;) Crusard: I use Paint. JOKE! I just was kidding. I use Blender. Have you heard about this one? Which program do you use? And tell me, will the building be i Equilibris? You still answer a little evasively, or you just forg...
by HPfan
27 Apr 2006, 18:02

Thx ;)

As I ljust ooked at it I thought it's too much contrast between surround and the building. I just need to change colors... but that's 2-minute work.
by HPfan
27 Apr 2006, 17:58

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ot55um.jpg

That's new version. In the game this shield will be turning and those lights will rise.
by HPfan
27 Apr 2006, 16:34

I polished it a little.... looks much better. I will show you for a moment... I'm finishing it at the moment.
by HPfan
26 Apr 2006, 16:52

heh maybe make a draft... I will end it in the next year if I will still improve everything because I understood something wrong or for any other reasons... or better go to any chat. Then I will be able to ask you what do you mean.
by HPfan
26 Apr 2006, 14:09
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 145595

Quote: Still it's one of the useless combat spells imo. I disagree. In H4 it's very useful, unlike in H3. Every faction has some ways to escape immediate hit from the enemy. Life - Song of Peace, Order - Slow, Bind Flyer, Blind, etc, Death - Fatigue and Terror, Chaos - Confusion and Cloud of Confus...

Go to advanced search