Search found 58 matches

by RiccElijah
09 Apr 2009, 09:58
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: save game editor
Replies: 2
Views: 2180

well... I don't agree... most of the times you pick some skills and abilities in order to reach your goal.. and sometimes you have to get a useless skill because you have only the choice of abilities that would completelly negate access to your goal (whatever it is)... and at the end.. the goal beca...
by RiccElijah
04 Apr 2009, 17:24
Topic: save game editor
Views: 2180

save game editor

One of the things that annoyes me the most about H5 is the near impossibility to reach tha ultimate ability during a campaign... I allways try to follow the right choices, allways pick first the abilities that most unlikelly my hero should get.. but at a certain point there is no way to get the righ...
by RiccElijah
04 Apr 2009, 14:43
Topic: Complete history of Ashan - HUGE SPOILERS!!!
Replies: 39
Views: 67051

Can I ask a huge favor?? would it be possible to cite the references?? (even if is only in the format of "chapter name: Game->campaign->map") From my understanding H5 (+ expansions) storyline (or campaigns) are all out of chronological order.. I'm not so good as to remember all these names...
by RiccElijah
20 Mar 2009, 11:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 383194

Corlagon.. link not working :(
by RiccElijah
02 Mar 2009, 11:23
Topic: MM9 general help questions
Replies: 25
Views: 14746

so I basically just have to hope of being lucky enough to complete the sets (found also gloves for the paladin set and boots for the lich set obvously just after my scholar got promoted to mage) unless I use a editor or trainer.. any good one to suggest? another little help.. with that loading probl...
by RiccElijah
26 Feb 2009, 10:01

opss.. sorry for the mistake.. I mean that I have the gloves and the ring.. if the third piece of the set is in a fixed spot I wuold go and look for it.. but if is a random artifact in a black chest it seems very unfair..

(ps.. what's gugnir??)
by RiccElijah
25 Feb 2009, 10:15

ok.. so what about known bugs?? I collected the 6 linking orbs.. I re-entered the Invecta Storca and found more LinkOrbs.. I install in Thronheim.. I go to Frosgard.. it doesn't seem to install.. can't enter the bank (banker speaks to me when I try to open the door), I go on install everywhere else....
by RiccElijah
15 Feb 2009, 21:11

another question..

how many degrees must my Identify Monster Character need to have to be of some usefullness?? I mean.. he is expert and is at level 11 in ID Monster.. and still 70%-80% of the time he doesn't ID the monster.. I would just need to see the HP to use better tactics...
:S
by RiccElijah
06 Feb 2009, 16:50
Forum: Articles
Topic: Thronheim
Replies: 1
Views: 2416

Thronheim

so.. what's in the hidden drawer G in the Invecta Storca?? I found it empty.. really useless or I just got unlucky?
by RiccElijah
06 Feb 2009, 16:50
Topic: Thronheim
Replies: 1
Views: 2416

Thronheim

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/255
by RiccElijah
05 Feb 2009, 14:01

I haven't played 9 in aaaaaaaaaaages, but I'm sure the switch between the screens was instantaneous. Maybe your system is old or there are hardware/driver conflicts. Could be a program in the background. The best advice i can give is to try a patch (those can sometimes fix the loading problems) or ...
by RiccElijah
05 Feb 2009, 09:38

MM9 general help questions

finally started to play MM9.. so here a few questions: -is it any normal wait 20 seconds while switching from adventure screen to Inventory or Map/Notes or Rest screen or collecting treasures and even switching from character screen to Map/Notes screen?? -what's the use for Basilisk skins? how many ...
by RiccElijah
15 Sep 2008, 07:12
Topic: HELP: H5-Ranger-The Vampire Lord
Replies: 6
Views: 2923

I think I'm not going to replay this map right now..
my intentin would be to re-play all the campaign.. but this will be in the far future..
right now I'm interested in check out the following campaign, so..

How is it possible to cheat to victory (if it is possible viewing the movies)??
by RiccElijah
12 Sep 2008, 09:20

that's probably a matter of version.. I had some difficulties in finding the right patches (my Italian version accepts the normal US patches.. dunno why they made such a mess :S) yesterday I even turned to a earlier save and firts killed off all the spectral dragons and then waited for some time out...
by RiccElijah
11 Sep 2008, 09:55

HELP: H5-Ranger-The Vampire Lord

help Help help.. after months of playing I'm badly stuck.. I'm on day 1, week 1, month 9 with EVERYTHING cleaned up.. no spectral Dragons, no 700+ Wights, no enemy's heroes, no enemy's towns to conquer, and worst of all.. no Nicolai.. I killed him sooner in the game, I conquered all of Necro's towns...
by RiccElijah
09 Sep 2008, 16:00
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord
Replies: 91
Views: 75715

help Help help.. after months of playing I'm badly stuck.. I'm on day 1, week 1, month 9 with EVERYTHING cleaned up.. no spectral Dragons, no 700+ Wights, no enemy's heroes, no enemy's towns to conquer, and worst of all.. no Nicolai.. I killed him sooner in the game, I conquered all of Necro's towns...
by RiccElijah
05 May 2008, 08:35
Topic: HV -> The Warlock -> The Cultists HELP
Views: 2018

HV -> The Warlock -> The Cultists HELP

I've read in the walktrough that you need Destructive or summoning or even light spells to beat this map.. so is it impossible to beat it with Enlightmen, War machines, Luck, Defense and Attack?? sholud I start the campaign from the beginning with a different skill choice?
by RiccElijah
26 Apr 2008, 13:17
Topic: The Warlock → The Cultists
Replies: 30
Views: 34030

The Warlock → The Cultists

I read you need Destructive or summoning or even light spells to beat this map.. so is it impossible to beat it with Enlightmen, War machines, Luck, Defense and Attack?? sholud I start the campaign from the beginning with a different skill choice?
by RiccElijah
25 Apr 2008, 09:00
Topic: Ciao a tutti mi serve una mano (need help)
Replies: 4
Views: 2596

he needs toa sk a question.. I offered to answer or, at worst, translate the question ;)
by RiccElijah
23 Apr 2008, 09:50
Topic: Ciao a tutti mi serve una mano (need help)
Replies: 4
Views: 2596

dimmi tutto... alla peggio traduco la domanda ;)

Go to advanced search