The Haven Skill Options Kind of Lame

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 17 Aug 2008, 20:40

Elvin wrote:And sylvan flaming ballista is nothing compared to the one the orcs or demonlords have.
Are you referring to their high attack values? If so, who cares about the slyvan flaming ballista when they can imbue it?
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 17 Aug 2008, 21:52

I do if it gets only one shot before it can imbue. Of course it all depends how early you plan to do that.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

John.Galt
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby John.Galt » 17 Aug 2008, 22:52

Elvin wrote:I do if it gets only one shot before it can imbue. Of course it all depends how early you plan to do that.
You have to get Swift Mind (Easy as Ranger, unlike most races) so that your hero acts before the ballista.
I swear - by my life, and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

KiOwA
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby KiOwA » 03 Sep 2008, 18:17

haloswift wrote:I hate the new skill-wheel, any race can get pretty much any skill nowadays, I prefer the 'old' one where every race has several unique skills instead of just 1 or 2
Back in HV/HOF the Haven skill tree was even more sparse. I remember thinking that every faction's skill tree should have 5 possible choice for all skills (of course subject to pre-requisites).

Return to “Heroes V-VI”