Conflux and bandwidth

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Conflux and bandwidth

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 20 Oct 2011, 22:31

Hi guys,

I found out that I am almost exceeding my bandwidth this month (4.5 GB left) and have to wait for 7 days until my usage resets. Do you happen to know if the conflux takes up a lot of bandwidth? If it does, is there some way to turn off all the online features?

Thanks

(By the way, I highly doubt I actually used 45 GB of bandwidth this month, but internet companies in Canada have a tendency to 'miscalculate' bandwidth usage, which sucks).

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 21 Oct 2011, 00:35

You can use the /offline command with the executable file.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Conflux and bandwidth

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 21 Oct 2011, 03:28

ywhtptgtfo wrote: (By the way, I highly doubt I actually used 45 GB of bandwidth this month, but internet companies in Canada have a tendency to 'miscalculate' bandwidth usage, which sucks).
Ouch. :outoforder:

Maybe you should "miscalculate" the amount on the check you send them...

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 23 Oct 2011, 13:11

I just checked my bandwith and it doesn't look like I've used much more than usual. Unless I'm missing something, the online functions are mainly the chats and uplay points.

edit: Oh, and multiplayer of course... Yeah, I forgot that. That's probably what uses the most traffic, so just don't use it. The other stuff should be small.

My monthly limit is 6 GB, so, err... I think you should be fine.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”