Multiplayer for MMMerge [beta 14.01.2024/4]

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
rampage77t
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Multiplayer for MMMerge [alpha 06.06.2023]

Unread postby rampage77t » 07 Jun 2023, 04:37

Rodril wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 02:15
About spells. Does some specific spell cause it or any? Only single target, only party buffs, or both? Does it happen, when you cast spells at same time, or indefinetely?
About the error in the Lan connection, I don't know if it will have to do with the fact that, as this latest version says, I installed the Sword swing and the host as well.

Not all spells cause that error, they only affect the whole party and I only cast them once, but the sound of the spell sounds like the spell is being cast over and over again until I move away from the other player and it stops, The ones I used and the error occurred were:

-Heroism
-Wizard eye
-Protection of Magic
-Water Walk
-Fire Resistance
-Invisibility

Mercs
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Multiplayer for MMMerge [alpha 06.06.2023/2]

Unread postby Mercs » 07 Jun 2023, 08:52

MM6 start.

Here's one timestamp of missile disappearing: 19:56. There was at least one more in this video, but I can't find now. I think it's either desync or maybe the projectile hitting your own monster puppet somehow? Also it felt like it happened more often to me as a client compared to Zan the host (he's filming).

Rodril
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Multiplayer for MMMerge [alpha 07.06.2023]

Unread postby Rodril » 07 Jun 2023, 17:07

I've updated files to 07.06.2023.
This update enables auto upload of MMMergeLog.txt. If for some reason you do not want logs to be sent, you can toggle off this option in multiplayer settings.
Also i've added some tweaks to fix potential spell sound infinity loop. I could not reproduce issue myself yet, tho, so cannot be sure if it is fixed.

Fire Paladin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fire Paladin » 07 Jun 2023, 20:20

Hi, everyone! I have been playing the Multiplayer with a few friends, it's been a pleasure so far, excusing the occasional errors and bugs encountered!

On a related note, the main reason why I am writing this post is because of a certain error which has been plaguing me today. When I try to enter the Internet menu, I get a log pop-up with this error (which I will link at the bottom of my post). I tried sfc /scannow to repair my Windows files, restarting router, restarting computer, fresh redownload, all of these at least twice each. None of them consistently worked. Anyway, I hope my report will help you fix this issue and improve this mod, or at the very least, find its cause!

Sidenote: sorry if my message happens to be formatted incorrectly, I have never used Celestial Heavens before.

EDIT: At least the MM6 dungeons seem to crash in multiplayer, to certain extent (eg. Ironfist Temple, some dungeons in Bootleg Bay, like the first one near the temple), at least for me and my friends.

Code: Select all

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
... - Merge MP\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Network/STUN.lua:169: attempt to index field 'connector' (a nil value)

stack traceback:
	... - Merge MP\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Network/STUN.lua:169: in function 'binding_request'
	... - Merge MP\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Network/STUN.lua:276: in function 'STUN_public_addr'
	...rge MP\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Network/Connector.lua:35: in function 'udp_internet_test'
	...rge MP\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Network/Connector.lua:76: in function 'open_udp'
	...rge MP\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Network/Connector.lua:220: in function 'create_connector'
	...agic VIII - Merge MP\Scripts\Modules\MultiplayerMain.lua:58: in function 'init'
	... VIII - Merge MP\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\UI/Menu.lua:193: in function 'Action'
	...II - Merge MP\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\UI/UtilsUI.lua:99: in function 'Act'
	...II - Merge MP\Scripts\Structs\After\InterfaceManager.lua:857: in function 'ProcessTexts'
	...II - Merge MP\Scripts\Structs\After\InterfaceManager.lua:989: in function 'f'
	...M\Might and Magic VIII - Merge MP\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:2018: in function <...M\Might and Magic VIII - Merge MP\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:2016>
	[C]: in function 'pcall'
	...\Might and Magic VIII - Merge MP\Scripts/Core/Common.lua:203: in function 'pcall2'
	...M\Might and Magic VIII - Merge MP\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1772: in function <...M\Might and Magic VIII - Merge MP\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1769>

arguments of 'binding_request':
	usock = ("udp{unconnected}: 1DA68230")
	stun_addr = "stun.connecteddata.com"
	stun_port = 3478

local variables of 'binding_request':
	stun_ip = "[REDACTED]"
	id = "!\18¤BŸ2\8‘‹;‘ì (»\""
	hdr = (table: 0x057cbd18)
	stun_req = "\0\1\0\0!\18¤BŸ2\8‘‹;‘ì (»\""
	stun_header_size = 20
	response = "úÞúÞ\4\29õêˆ\14\5\0\0\0\0\0"
	(for index) = 1
	(for limit) = 3
	(for step) = 1
	i = 1
	(*temporary) = nil
	(*temporary) = nil
	(*temporary) = nil
	(*temporary) = 5.7419535826779e-313
	(*temporary) = "CONNECTION"
	(*temporary) = "attempt to index field 'connector' (a nil value)"

upvalues of 'binding_request':
	STUN_PORT = 3478
	new_transaction_id = (function: 0x04a60460)
	schar = (function: builtin#79)
	tconcat = (function: builtin#98)
	LogEvent = (function: 0x0f289330)
	parse_stun_response = (function: 0x04a604c8)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
Last edited by Fire Paladin on 07 Jun 2023, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.

rampage77t
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby rampage77t » 08 Jun 2023, 04:09

Rodril wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 17:07 I've updated files to 07.06.2023.
This update enables auto upload of MMMergeLog.txt. If for some reason you do not want logs to be sent, you can toggle off this option in multiplayer settings.
Also i've added some tweaks to fix potential spell sound infinity loop. I could not reproduce issue myself yet, tho, so cannot be sure if it is fixed.

Both of the issues I mentioned above have been fixed in this update, we were able to play over Lan connection and group spells don't play constantly

Rodril
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Multiplayer for MMMerge [alpha 07.06.2023/2]

Unread postby Rodril » 08 Jun 2023, 15:17

Hello. I've added two hotfixes, thus version is updated to 07.06.2023/2:
-- sometimes index of sword swing object was defined uncorrectly, it did not affect gameplay, but contaminated logs with loads of unnecessary error info;
-- error mentioned by FirePaladin just above should not happen now.
Thanks for reports. I'm planing to focus on player-owned spell projectiles desync, and going to inspect crash cases of mm6 dungeons.

rampage77t
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby rampage77t » 09 Jun 2023, 04:16

We continue our adventure in Enroth and everything works fine so far, the only error that happens is that there are weapons and objects that when trying to enchant them either with fire aura or enchant object the spell fails, even when the object in question does not have any enchantment and if we get one equal to that sometimes it works. I even came to find weapons that when trying to enchant them fail and when handing them over to the other player he can enchant them.

Octavia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Octavia » 09 Jun 2023, 16:26

Hello, Sir Rodril the Magic Coder. What you did is awesome awesomness, I'm a fun of MM7 since childhood and I'm so happy I can play it now with my husband! I sometimes check MM7 speedruns in youtube and the algorithm showed me (I assume) your video with the mod demonstration.
We want to try family run of your mod and provide feedback as testers (our goal is to finish MM7). Maybe we will be able to record a video, as Mercs do, just in case something strange is happening.

The problem is the process of installation is a bit complicated for those who didn't installed MMMerge mod before. In the first post you've provided a link to installation files. After opening the link for "merge base", it's kind of not obvious what in particular I need to download.
Should I install everything (including media and patches) or only "Merge pack (also known as Base Merge" (I'm checking here - https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/10/17261). Should I install media/fixes or this won't work with multiplayer mod?
And when installing merge, should I install it on MM7 original files from GOG installer or it's not necessary? Can we apply grayface patch?

Thanks for the unbelievable work you did again!!

Mercs
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mercs » 09 Jun 2023, 16:36

I guess I'll answer this one since I already wrote it down for my friends:

How to play / Как играть:
EN
Spoiler
1) Install MM8 eng version from GoG, run it once just in case.
2) Go to https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/10/17261 and download three archives - Latest Pack (08-30 as of writing this), Media 2021, Latest Fixes for Base Merge.
3) Unpack first two archives into your game directory.
4) Delete Scripts folder that have appeared (not sure why they keep it in 08-30 archive).
5) Unpack the contents of the folder within "Latest Fixes For Base Merge" into your game directory.
6) Download multiplayer files https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/10/17715 and unpack the contents of the folder within the archive into your game directory.
7) Set mm8.exe and mm8setup.exe inside your game directory into compatibility mode w/ Windows XP SP2 or SP3.
8) Install RadminVPN / Hamachi / similar software, create a virtual LAN and share it with your friends
9) Launch the game, create a character and then watch this video for instructions on how to connect (LAN):
RU
Spoiler
1) Установить MM8 англ версию от GoG, разок запустить на всякий случай.
2) Отсюда https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/10/17261 скачать три архива - Latest Pack (08-30 в момент написания), Media 2021, Latest Fixes for Base Merge.
3) Распаковать в директорию игры первые два.
4) Удалить папку Scripts, появившуюся в директории игры после распаковки.
5) Распаковать содержимое папки внутри Latest Fixes For Base Merge в директорию игры.
6) Скачать файлы мультиплеера отсюда: https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/10/17715 и тоже распаковать содержимое папки внутри архива в директорию игры
7) Поставить mm8.exe и mm8setup.exe в директории игры режим совместимости с Windows XP SP2 или SP3
8) Установить RadminVPN / Hamachi / аналогичную программу, создать сеть и дать ее данные остальным игрокам чтобы они присоединились к вашей виртуальной LAN
9) Зайти в игру, создать персонажа и далее следовать инструкциям в этом видео (LAN):

No extra steps. No Grayface patch (it's included).

Octavia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Octavia » 09 Jun 2023, 19:44

Mercs, thanks for the help!

Fire Paladin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fire Paladin » 09 Jun 2023, 20:54

Rodril wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 15:17 Hello. I've added two hotfixes, thus version is updated to 07.06.2023/2:
-- sometimes index of sword swing object was defined uncorrectly, it did not affect gameplay, but contaminated logs with loads of unnecessary error info;
-- error mentioned by FirePaladin just above should not happen now.
Thanks for reports. I'm planing to focus on player-owned spell projectiles desync, and going to inspect crash cases of mm6 dungeons.
Amazing work, thanks for the quick fix! And I can confirm, the error is no longer there. Best of luck finishing and polishing this mod! :tsup:

Mercs
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mercs » 11 Jun 2023, 08:37

MM6, 07.06.23/2

1) chest traps are even more of a joke than the base game, because now all damage is dealt to just one player, and with mana regen, its easy to heal through everything. I suggest both increasing trap dmg and making it AoE to hit entire room. They CAN kill weak chars on early levels tho, but later they are completely useless mechanic. So maybe some kind of scaling?
2) in Gharik's Forge noticed one player stepping into lava actually dealt dmg to entire party regardless of whether they stand in lava or not.

Rodril
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Multiplayer for MMMerge [alpha 11.06.2023]

Unread postby Rodril » 11 Jun 2023, 15:20

Hello, files have been updated to 11.06.2023 version.
-- Objects desync should be less impactful now;
-- Reconnection to game after crash should not require entire game recreation anymore;
-- Attempt to start rest in tavern will properly start rest for players standing just outside the tavern;

I have not found perfect solution for objects desync yet, but I've figured out what causes it and added logging and some rules, to prevent more important objects (items, player's spell projectiles) being erased by less important (background objects, monster's spells, other player's spell projectiles).

There's no much progress in mm6 crashes fixing. I did test session with total 3 players, and got only one crash in castle Ironfist (outdoor map), which i could not reproduce afterwards. Also one player got crashes on exiting outdoor NPC dialogs. I'll keep looking into.

Regarding game installation, it seems too complicated. Probably i'll add link to first post with complete assets archive, ready to be unpacked into game folder. Also Hamachi/OpenVPN should not be a necessary step: try "Internet" option first, and fallback to LAN simulation, if internet connection does not work, or works too slow.

Octavia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Octavia » 11 Jun 2023, 17:41

Hi, Rodril!
We tested today with Internet and yes, it worked for us perfectly without hamachi/LAN! We only just tested connection and some game mechanics, though.
What we found almost instantly:
1) In turn based mode (when you have 5 steps to move) players moving just too fast. And for the player who walk (client), it was more like phasing.
2) It's hard to find each other without wizard's eye, cause there is no way to see each other on the map. And it seems that when the player crossing through the other player, the moment when the sprite of the player which is moving disappear happens too early on the screen of the standing player. So we often "lose" each other when going forward/backwards relatively to each other. We tried to use the trick with the "Yell" key to give another player vocal information on positioning, but it seems that sound positioning is very simple in MM engine and it won't help. If we would be able to hear each other steps at least...it would be helpful I guess...
3) There was a moment when the second player killed a peasant accidently (he was learning controls), than he took the body and the floor was covered with blood. Than, I did a reload. That peasant was alive, but the blood still persisted too... Just a strange thing)

Anyway, we will have a longer game session tomorrow and test everything on big maps.

Mercs
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mercs » 11 Jun 2023, 18:44

MM6, 11.06.23 ver

1) Error in potion shop in Blackshire, not causing a crash
Spoiler
in function 'error'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1426: in function '__index'
...ew\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Synchronization/Shops.lua:26: in function 'stock_by_ref'
...ew\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Synchronization/Shops.lua:97: in function 'bulb'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Network/Binary.lua:76: in function 'prep'
...ew\Scripts\Modules\Multiplayer\Synchronization/Shops.lua:232: in function 'v'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/EventsList.lua:101: in function <C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/EventsList.lua:96>

arguments of '__index':
t = (table: 0x11060370)
a = 133
v = nil

local variables of '__index':
aorig = 133
a1 = 133
n = 133

upvalues of '__index':
ptr = nil
u4 = (table: 0x03b654f8)
GetPtr = (function: 0x03b543f0)
obj = (table: 0x055e8ed8)
o = 523056134
assertnum = (function: 0x03b41830)
error = (function: 0x03b24090)
type = (function: builtin#3)
SetLen = nil
low = 0
GetLen = (function: 0x05265490)
lenP = nil
lenA = nil
size = 432
count = 133
_index = nil
_newindex = nil
tonumber = (function: builtin#17)
beyondLen = nil
f = (function: 0x052652e8)
format = (function: builtin#91)
sOutOfBounds = "array index (%s) out of bounds [%s, %s]"
tostring = (function: builtin#18)
tostring2 = (function: 0x03b41898)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
Overall, our latest playthroughs are very clean. Loving it!

Rodril
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Multiplayer for MMMerge [alpha 11.06.2023/2]

Unread postby Rodril » 12 Jun 2023, 05:50

I've made a mistake in last update, which could cause shop refills every time you reopen it, thus updating archive to 11.06.2023/2, please reapply files. Also, remote player's puppet will emit step sounds now (toggleable in multiplayer settings menu), and yell / spell sounds emitted by remote player are properly splitted among 3d sound channels (both features were ready before, i just had to figure out how to enable 3d sounding in mm engine).
Thanks for feedback.

Rodril
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Multiplayer for MMMerge [alpha 11.06.2023/3]

Unread postby Rodril » 12 Jun 2023, 18:24

Follow up update for previous hotfix: remote step sounds won't be emitted by client's puppet in air; step sounds won't interrupt other sounds emitted by puppet (attack, yell, damage taken).

Octavia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Octavia » 12 Jun 2023, 19:44

Hi and many thanks for the step sound update! It's much, much easier now to find each other even on a big distance! This feature is must have in multiplayer (maybe even by default=true?)
I'm back with the report. We finished Emerald Island and went to Harmondale. There we had some bugs:
1) When fighting spiders in the caves, we decided that I will take fighter's cutlass, cast fire aura and return it back. After we did it, went fighting spiders and returned to surface, we found out that the spare cutlass was lying in the ground just where goblin fighter took it from me. After I took duped cutlass from the ground and we went fighting spiders again, on our return - another cutlass appeared where I was standing when taking up previous cutlass. So in the end, we were able to dupe 2 additional cutlass...

2)
OCT02.png
When knight tried to share gold with me, he was standing on the "ramp" and he was able to see his gold on the ground, while i'm - not. We decided to try this again on the "plain" ground and this time I was able to see the gold pile.
Last edited by Octavia on 12 Jun 2023, 19:57, edited 5 times in total.

Octavia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Octavia » 12 Jun 2023, 19:54

3)
OCT03.png

When we was inside Temple of the Moon, spiders were stuck in the columns around the room - which I don't remember was ever an issue in the original. How did they get there?
4) When we've left the Emerald Island, suddenly we came to Harmondale separately. First we both saw a video of the Harmondale introduction, than it was knight who get there, than I needed to click on "Cast off" in the ship interface again. Than when I came there too, I wasn't able to see him, why he was able to see me. We decided to reload - but it didn't help. Than we exit the current game (up to the main menu), I've initialized network interface again, we reconnected and reloaded on Emerald Island save prior to sailing off to Harmondale. After that everything worked fine. In the process, we realized, that prior to desync between locations transfer, we stopped hear each other step sound. After we recreated the game, the sound returned again.

How in the earth can I attached images here without using third-party services...preview shows attaches should be there :(

UPD: we played on the last patch btw (which broke yesterday saves)

UPD UPD: By the way, I don't know if it's a feature of Merge or it's a bug - when we started, I went to magic item shop and there wasn't anything presented for common items. Shelves were empty from the begining and there was a message "Come again after 3.5 days". After we skipped more than 3 days, the message was still the same and no items on shelves...

Mercs
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mercs » 12 Jun 2023, 21:44

MM6, 11.06.23/3

1) Error when entering that dungeon in Free Haven with a lot of Veterans, forgot the name. Did not cause a crash, but had to dismiss debug window like 5++ times.
Spoiler
\MM8_new\Scripts\Structs\After\Functions.lua:50: array index (461) out of bounds [0, 89]

stack traceback:
in function 'error'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1363: in function 'check'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1110: in function '__index'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:831: in function '__newindex'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts\Structs\After\Functions.lua:50: in function 'XYZ'
...Modules\Multiplayer\Synchronization/Players/Position.lua:450: in function 'pos_player'
...Modules\Multiplayer\Synchronization/Players/Position.lua:467: in function 'v'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/EventsList.lua:101: in function <C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/EventsList.lua:96>

arguments of '__newindex':
o = 12
obj = (table: 0x13de65c8)
_ = "Z"
val = 1

local variables of '__newindex':
(*temporary) = (table: 0x030dba88)
(*temporary) = 12
(*temporary) = 1.4119861939208e-293

upvalues of '__newindex':
arr = (table: 0x030dba88)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
C:\MM8_new\Scripts\Structs\After\Functions.lua:50: array index (462) out of bounds [0, 89]

stack traceback:
in function 'error'
...Modules\Multiplayer\Synchronization/Players/Position.lua:450: in function 'pos_player'
...Modules\Multiplayer\Synchronization/Players/Position.lua:467: in function 'v'

o = 12
obj = (table: 0x22085310)
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
C:\MM8_new\Scripts\Structs\After\Functions.lua:50: array index (462) out of bounds [0, 89]

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

>
2) Error when clicking on the tree in Monolith, caused a crash
Spoiler
: in function 'error'

o = 12
obj = (table: 0x13de65c8)
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

stack traceback:
in function 'error'

o = 12
_ = "Z"
val = 1

(*temporary) = 12

C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:654: array index (53) out of bounds [0, 51]

stack traceback:
in function 'error'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1110: in function <C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1107>
in function 'call'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:654: in function 'ChooseTargetPlayer'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/events.lua:2144: in function 'f'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:2208: in function <C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:2206>
in function 'pcall'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/Common.lua:203: in function 'pcall2'
C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1772: in function <C:\MM8_new\Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1769>

arguments of 'ChooseTargetPlayer':
... = (table: 0x26a01f38)

local variables of 'ChooseTargetPlayer':
par = (table: 0x3d0db380)
v = (table: 0x26a01f38)
(*temporary) = (function: 0x030d7298)

upvalues of 'ChooseTargetPlayer':
deflen = 1
must = 1
error = (function: 0x030a40d0)
def = (table: 0x055d6cd8)
needstr = (table: 0x055d6df8)
tostring = (function: builtin#18)
fixed = nil
table_insert = (function: builtin#96)
pfunc = false
retconv = (function: 0x030d7298)
p = 4346371
cc = 1
unpack = (function: builtin#15)
rettype = nil
call = (function: 0x030d98a0)
>
3. Had this weird visual bug sometimes occur when creating game/changing location. Those swords would follow the players around.

4. I don't think I heard any footsteps ever.

Return to “Might and Magic”