Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge redone

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).

Moderator: Moderators

DaveHer
Demon
Demon

Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge redone

Postby DaveHer » Jan 9 2022, 0:15

Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge redone is finished. I replaced hundreds of textures, icons, and sprites with HD images. Hundreds of trees, plants, and flowers were added to the landscapes. Additional trees, plants, and flowers were added to the game. Also added over one hundred models and added 21 additional quests. MM7 part of the merge has shrines that will take you to Erathia, Harmondale, Emerald, or EvenmornIsland. The shrines are activated with a key that you get when you complete some quests. Double click on the images for a bigger picture.
See pics for MM6 part of the merge here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
See pics for MM7 part of the merge here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

For MM8 part of the merge pics go to page 2 and look in the post for MM8 redone.
It is exactly the same. Warning, any bugs in the original merge will exist in this mod also. This mod was done with the following: MM678_Merged_2022_01_04, and MM678_Patch_2022_01_05. Thanks to Rodril for supplying a file that fix the crash when fighting monsters. :tsup: Thanks also goes to GrayFace for giving me pointers on improving sprite images and also fixing the editor. :tsup: I contacted him several times about errors I was getting when trying to do something with the editor. I still have some minor things I need to do before it becomes available.
David Hernandez
Last edited by DaveHer on Jan 11 2022, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

reeeload
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge redone

Postby reeeload » Jan 10 2022, 19:56

This brings way more life to all the maps than i expected. Thanks for hard work. Really have to try this.

DaveHer
Demon
Demon

Postby DaveHer » Jan 10 2022, 21:20

reeeload wrote: Jan 10 2022, 19:56 This brings way more life to all the maps than i expected. Thanks for hard work. Really have to try this.
I am doing a speed run and fixing some minor thinks like trees floating in midair. Checking the shines to make sure the take you where you are supposed to go. I have not finish checking all the maps. It will take little time. :)
David Hernandez

asthrab
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Postby asthrab » Jan 12 2022, 5:30

Where I can DL the redone?

DaveHer
Demon
Demon

Postby DaveHer » Jan 14 2022, 13:28

asthrab wrote: Jan 12 2022, 5:30 Where I can DL the redone?
I am out of town right know and I also just discovered that a map has not been redone. I cannot do it until I get back in two weeks. Therefore: it will be about three weeks before I will upload it to "Mod Jobs" for download. :wall: Sorry. Oh, I will need Rodril permission to do that.
David

Return to “Might and Magic”