Maps help

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
hopyoa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Maps help

Unread postby hopyoa » 06 Apr 2007, 16:54

have the game Heroes 5 and the expansion hammer of fate so i have a question which maps you have to find tear of asha and to defeat all the players, In the map presusnula somthing like that i found the tear of asha i went to my castle i saw the tear of asha i went out of the castle and the game finished so what i meen that when you find the tear of asha and you go to your castle and go out tha game continue!

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 06 Apr 2007, 21:41

Welcome to the forums, hopyoa! ;)

Let me see if I understand:

You mean that you get the Tear of Asha, take it to your town, build the structure, then leave the town. Instead of winning, the game continues.

Hmm...a bug? I know of no other way to explain it. In any case, you can just defeat the other players for the win (which should be easy because of the extra income :)).

Hope this helps!
The Round Table's birthday list!
Proud creator of Caladont 2.0!
You need to take the pain, learn from it and get back on that bike... - stefan
Sometimes the hearts most troubled make the sweetest melodies... - winterfate

hopyoa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Maps

Unread postby hopyoa » 07 Apr 2007, 10:56

Yes that is what i meen but if i defeat the players and after i defeat the player i am trying to find the tear of asha and when i find it i go to my castle and fo out of the castle i win so what i am asking if their is any map that you can find the tear of asha and when you go to your castle and build the structure and go out of the castle you can still play the game like defeating the enemy

Apocalypse
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Apocalypse » 09 Apr 2007, 07:58

@winterfate: the original poster wants the game to continue after he gets back with the tear of asha in the town, not the opposite ;)

Well, I want this too, but I don't know of any map that allows this... it's just the god damn objective 'find the tear of asha' active and that's why... you can modify the map and let only the 'defeat all' be active and the game will continue after you get the tear of asha to your town. :)
Hide, listen, watch, learn… And when the time is right, strike from the shadow.

hopyoa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Maps !

Unread postby hopyoa » 10 Apr 2007, 12:31

So which Maps you can find the tear of asha that the victory condition is to defeat all

hopyoa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Maps!

Unread postby hopyoa » 10 Apr 2007, 12:37

And how you can modify ot defeat all?

jorko80
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jorko80 » 11 Apr 2007, 09:25

Hi there,

just enter maps4heroes.com, there are plenty of maps there,download and play, right now i remember only 1 map called : "ashes and sands" that you can get the tear and continue. Try downloading larger maps also,the chance is better they'll have the tear.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 11 Apr 2007, 10:26

You can find all the H5 maps we have in our database by going here.

The victory condition is what you are looking for; it needs to be something other than "Find the Tears of Asha". You can see the victory condition when you're inside the game. Download a few maps and I'm sure you'll get some of those.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

hopyoa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Maps !

Unread postby hopyoa » 11 Apr 2007, 16:56

Is their a map that you can buy evreything in your castle ??

Return to “Heroes V-VI”