Next expansion?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
erased. over. out
Pixie
Pixie

Next expansion?

Unread postby erased. over. out » 09 Mar 2007, 17:11

Hello all. I have been "out of the loop" for quite some time now, so I was wondering if anyone had any information regarding the 2nd expansion? Have any dates/new information been announced of late? I see nothing on the CH homepage, so I am guessing that's a negative. So far, the only thing we do know for sure is that the Orcs will be a playable race, correct? Thanks!

arturchix
Titan
Titan

Unread postby arturchix » 09 Mar 2007, 17:20

There is no official information regarding the 2nd expansion, if it's actually in the works but we think so. And nobody knows for sure that orcs will be the new playable race - that's just a very good guess taking in account several facts.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 09 Mar 2007, 17:20

Yes, that sums up things quite well.

danijel1990
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby danijel1990 » 10 Mar 2007, 06:32

Okay, as soon as you receive any new informations post it here

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 10 Mar 2007, 06:41

I am not so sure. Read the little bit that is the tag line. It mentions Mountain Lords, the plain nomads, and the watersnakes. We know that the Mountain Lords have been done. Could it be Nomads (and not neccessarily goblins)) and Swamp next? Or at least one of them? I mean they are headed to the free cities right? Could they now be controlled by nomads (stronghold) and they just happen to use goblins/orcs? Something to consider. Perhaps they laid us a map out.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Darkstroem
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Darkstroem » 10 Mar 2007, 16:21

I can't remember where I read this, but I'm pretty sure that the nomads are human tribes worshipping the dragon of air. I don't think they have any relation to the orcs, but maybe they'll form an alliance in the expansion?

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 10 Mar 2007, 17:13

The Free Cities aren't nomads.. they're an alliance of city-states, probably inspired by medieval Italy.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

danijel1990
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby danijel1990 » 12 Mar 2007, 08:27

Well, it's just rumours, so still nothing officially?

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 12 Mar 2007, 09:19

I don't think I have seen any specific information about the free cities other than they worship Sylath. A friend from HC made an interesting faction with the assumption that the cities are used like bastions and they have embraced the life of a noman. You can check it out here: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.p ... genumber=1
I'd actually love to see something like that rather than orcs. Seems more interesting in many levels but you never know.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Return to “Heroes V-VI”