Heroes III

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Tokel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heroes III

Unread postby Tokel » 06 Jan 2006, 00:42

How do I gain access to the final maps? I have completed all maps that are lite. Do I need some patch? The check marks will not stay on the completed maps. I am running Heroes III complete.

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 06 Jan 2006, 07:43

Talking about campaigns right? That is a common mistake you have done. All campaigns must be completed within one game. When finishing a campaign and getting it marked, you must LOAD the game next time and continue where you stopped. If you complete a campaign, quit to the main menu (or exit game) and next time chose "new game" the previously completed campaign(s) do not count.

You can use this website: http://members.aol.com/qurqirishd/ to download savegames where all campaigns are open. And "load" to get access to last campaigns, not "start a new game".

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 06 Jan 2006, 08:37

I'm going to update the FAQ with this. Since it's one of the more frequent problems people have with H3, it should really be in there.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Tokel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heroes III

Unread postby Tokel » 07 Jan 2006, 00:34

Now I understand. Thanks for the information. Now I can complete all the maps.

cher
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cher » 07 Mar 2006, 19:42

I want to thank you for the links to the campaign savegame files. I've played the SOD campaigns through 3 times, never starting new game but always continuing and have never been able to unlock the final campaigns.

Helcaraxe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Helcaraxe » 18 May 2013, 08:46

Hello all, many apologies for the necro post!

I've managed to commit this same noob error on Armageddon's Blade, and sadly the link above from Pitsu no longer seems to work.

If anyone could post a clean (ie no cheats used!) savegame with the first 5 (or all 6) AB campaigns complete so that I can access the final one, I'd be hugely grateful :)

Helcaraxe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Helcaraxe » 22 May 2013, 18:41

<hopeful bump> :D

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 May 2013, 20:51

I don't have it. I think.

Some of my saves are available here.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Helcaraxe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Helcaraxe » 23 May 2013, 05:52

I can't see it there either. Thanks for checking though, Pol.

Anyone else?

Bersaglio
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Bersaglio » 23 May 2013, 20:29

Helcaraxe wrote:Anyone else?
Sorry I don't remember anything about this save but try it. Link. Please leave feedback if it working or not. Once upon a time I was going through all of these campaigns... Nostalgy.

P.S. Hope this save should be compatible with original Heroes III: Armageddon's Blade v2.0.

Helcaraxe
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Helcaraxe » 23 May 2013, 23:16

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much Bersaglio - you're a lifesaver.

Can't tell you how glad I am not to have to beat those damn dragons from Pandora's Box all over again :-D

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 24 May 2013, 00:39

Great. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

Re: Heroes III

Unread postby Artas1984 » 28 May 2013, 22:18

Dam you guys!!! Do you know WHAT?

I though that the OP started this thread for the very first time after joining the forums back in 2006!! Arrghhh! You tricked me good!

What kind of old thread salvage is this after 7 years?
Heroes franchise was not about the free actions of Heroes or monsters, it was not about 3D of shiny graphics either, it was about diversity and balance, simplicity of gameplay and realistic picture, strategy in it's purest form. That's why Heroes 3 will be the greatest game of all, because only Heroes 3 has all those qualities together, no matter which one you personally like more. This statement is unquestionable, uncriticized and undeniable .

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 09 Jun 2013, 14:38

I'll keep the savegame in storage here for the future. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”