New TCC Download Link

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

New TCC Download Link

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 08 Jul 2009, 06:49

Here's the new TCC download link and the final game release files;

http://www.filefront.com/user/BDJ7777

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Final Files

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 09 Jul 2009, 12:56

Please note that DATA.ZIP and SOUNDS.ZIP are new files. These should be downloaded and installed.

Most of the changes are 'cosmetic' and clerical, although there have been some minor adjustments for Warrior Mode and some major adjustments for MMF mode.

The Fortress of the Ancients has been 'rearranged', and the Fortress of Anarchy has added a few 'key' hostiles yielding about 4 million additional experience points. It also contains a rather nasty end-game surprise.

FYI ...

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

Stormz30000
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Stormz30000 » 28 Jul 2009, 16:54

Dear BDJ,
I am trying to put this game on a PC in another house that has no internet. I am downloading all the files and putting them on to a USB stick. However, with filefront problems and everything, I am confused as to what to download. I have read the Player Intro file and downloaded everything it specified, but am confused about the patch. Any chance of up-to-date instructions and a link?

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 28 Jul 2009, 17:41

Stormz30000 wrote:Dear BDJ,
I am trying to put this game on a PC in another house that has no internet. I am downloading all the files and putting them on to a USB stick. However, with filefront problems and everything, I am confused as to what to download. I have read the Player Intro file and downloaded everything it specified, but am confused about the patch. Any chance of up-to-date instructions and a link?
Follow the directions in the intro document, download and install. After everything's been installed, download the ICONS.LOD and BITMAPS.LOD files and install them in the DATA folder in-place-of the existing files.

If ya have any problems, contact Zedd over at TELPS MM6 Tavern.

BDJ

jeffh
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby jeffh » 05 Aug 2009, 18:00

Thanks for all your work. Is there any way to have both a vanilla MM6 install and this mod on the same machine? If not, no big deal, but it would be very convenient for me.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 05 Aug 2009, 18:47

jeffh wrote:Thanks for all your work. Is there any way to have both a vanilla MM6 install and this mod on the same machine? If not, no big deal, but it would be very convenient for me.
You just need to have two separate installs on your computer each in its own directory. I have two shortcuts on my desktop each linked to a separate directory. They both run fine.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

jeffh
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby jeffh » 06 Aug 2009, 02:45

jeff wrote:
jeffh wrote:Thanks for all your work. Is there any way to have both a vanilla MM6 install and this mod on the same machine? If not, no big deal, but it would be very convenient for me.
You just need to have two separate installs on your computer each in its own directory. I have two shortcuts on my desktop each linked to a separate directory. They both run fine.
Thanks, other-Jeff. I'll give it a try later tonight.

Return to “Might and Magic”