Search found 474 matches

by Wildbear
12 Aug 2005, 22:36
Forum: News
Topic: Inferno and Haven Info
Replies: 96
Views: 32583

We have the forums for specific features, and we debated about so many possibilities that about everything here has already been covered and telling once again why a-feature is bad is extremely boring. But we'll do in time, we already began about some of them and will continue, this is just not the ...
by Wildbear
12 Aug 2005, 18:29

I will just drop it, I already played H3.
by Wildbear
12 Aug 2005, 18:09

H3 being the best game in the serie so far... that probably makes talking with people giving such arguments completely useless. And I'm not accusing H5 of being a clone of H3 because I "don't like H3" but because I want a game with a gameplay that is not 7 or 8 years old. And to those who ...
by Wildbear
12 Aug 2005, 14:18

And will that clone grow the same way ? live the same way ? die the same way ? no, a clone is not a copy, it has the exact same dna, but it is different. And nobody here want an H4-clone. And of course they changed the graphics, I just can't understand why you think 3d graphics will make the games d...
by Wildbear
12 Aug 2005, 03:30

I've been discussing all of this on hundred of pages. What I want ? A full new multi-layered magic system based on alignments (H4) and elements(older ones), full new dwelling trees with multiple branches and upgrades when necessary (H4+H2), not carbon copies of H3, a full new skill and ability syste...
by Wildbear
12 Aug 2005, 01:30

Do you expect a clone game to be exactly the same game as the original ? Heroes entering the battlefield is only another kind of "spell", it only looks different. You can't attack heroes so seeing them running on the battlefield won't change anything. 3D ? hell it makes everything so diffe...
by Wildbear
12 Aug 2005, 00:14
Topic: On the Official Sites
Replies: 7
Views: 4068

Err... Year of the Seven (or Six) Dragons?

Understanding what it means will be the plot of the 3rd prequel for Heroes 5 ^^
by Wildbear
11 Aug 2005, 23:51

You didn't say it, but you wrote the usual stuff about every little feature to be badly implemented and you're supporting the idea of having about all of them out, so there's no difference. And you continue to avoid the main point: H3-clone. You only told that in your opinion going back to the H3 sy...
by Wildbear
11 Aug 2005, 22:53

H4 was a bad game so all features were bad, ok, that's the smartest thing you can write, isn't it?

And until now you didn't manage to prove it was not more of an H3 clone than anything else, so yes, period.
by Wildbear
11 Aug 2005, 22:11

So it's a H3 clone, thank you, we don't need you anymore, Whatever you wrote is the full crappy list of lame arguments from any average H3 fanboy. I has been discussed more than enough and I don't want to go again through all of this, I always won so drop it. Oh and the catapult was a unit in H4 WoW.
by Wildbear
11 Aug 2005, 19:08

Err wait a second, choices in creatures (not always, but sometimes it would have been nice, as requested by many players), the caravan is still confirmed as out, there are only rumors of them reconsidering something (but what...), simultaneous retaliation as you wrote, owning windmills and watermill...
by Wildbear
11 Aug 2005, 17:53

H3 is the only Heroes game to have griffins in the knight's alignment, and actually the only Heroes game to have the Inferno as a town. Heroes 3 is also the only Heroes game with one upgrade per creature. It's hard to believe it's more than an upgraded version of H3 with all the elements we had so f...
by Wildbear
11 Aug 2005, 03:05

Now they're trying to fool us with the champion being renamed paladin only to simulate that they heard the ones asking for a paladin at the top!
by Wildbear
14 Jul 2005, 20:56
Topic: Introducing Olivier Ledroit
Replies: 11
Views: 5863

I hope the one who made the link on that page doesn't work on the game's code lol

Go to advanced search