Search found 33 matches

by Rion
26 Dec 2006, 19:03
Forum: Articles
Topic: Haven
Replies: 35
Views: 13762

Haven

They could use the sun-sign from the indians(if im correct) To bad the nazis misused, sothed and ruined the sign >:( IIRC the nazis took the swastika from the vikings for which it was a symbol of happiness and good luck (although we could be talking about two different things). Edited on Fri, Dec 2...
by Rion
26 Dec 2006, 18:42
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 5 Cheats Discovered!
Replies: 30
Views: 45866

Heroes 5 Cheats Discovered!

Still couldn't get i to work. :( Could someone please post a step-by-step guide explaining every single step in enabling the cheats?
by Rion
26 Dec 2006, 18:11

Heroes 5 Cheats Discovered!

Thanks! :)
by Rion
26 Dec 2006, 14:41

HoF

Tried to enable the cheats in HoF. Could anyone please give me a step-by-step instruction (something I miss in the documentation) on how to enable them?
by Rion
25 Dec 2006, 16:13
Topic: Happy Holidays from CH
Replies: 19
Views: 4830

Happy Holidays from CH

Denmark, just noticed you wrote something extremly similar to danish with seg instead of sig (as it would have been in danish).
by Rion
24 Dec 2006, 16:58
Topic: Happy Holidays from CH
Replies: 19
Views: 4830

Happy Holidays from CH

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

PS. Cleanpea is you Norwegian?
by Rion
09 Nov 2006, 13:19
Topic: Patch 1.4 is coming...
Replies: 95
Views: 23198

Patch 1.4 is coming...

CloudRiderX, I think it means that if you forget visiting a creature dwelling before the week ends (weekends :p), the old creatures will no longer be "kicked out" by the new ones. I sincerely hope it is so, because that was one of the things I hated about HV. The Paper Doll is back! Great ...
by Rion
08 Nov 2006, 10:44
Topic: Hammers of Fate Trailer
Replies: 41
Views: 13841

Anyone remember one the first things DaemianLucifer said about the Stormlord? He said it was a retexturing of the Devil. After this video I agree with him, during that video the stormlord teleported.
by Rion
18 Sep 2006, 09:33
Topic: "I'm Evil"
Replies: 47
Views: 13835

"I'm Evil"

I think that each person like different types of games, and will only follow a link if its to game type they like. I, for example only like strategy games, but i've got tons of them, so i would'nt follow a link to a new First Person Shooter game. But, if a person talks about a new strategy game, and...
by Rion
17 Aug 2006, 18:25
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: What's the best game you never played as it was never made
Replies: 40
Views: 15522

Quite hard but I think I'llchoose Castle Strike II. Castle strike simply has a HUGE potential. (I had some trouble with the last sentence as I'm not enlish).
by Rion
06 Jul 2006, 14:13
Forum: Articles
Topic: Four Sylvan Heroes
Replies: 42
Views: 14932

Sylvan Heroes

"Actually I think they look like a cross between American Indians and Vikings. Their ears could double for horns on a viking helmet - they are that big." I have a single question: Why does everybody think Vikings had horns on their helmets? Out of TONS of pictures from scandinavia before 1...
by Rion
06 Jul 2006, 12:28
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Worst game you have ever played
Replies: 92
Views: 36224

First I have to say that I never any other type of game than Strategy, but the worst game I ever played was Warrior Kings. Just like any other strategy game there is a minimap, but when you move the cursor in the top right of the screen, the you moves to left on the minimap, and when you move the cu...
by Rion
05 Jul 2006, 08:16
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Black Knight Mod
Replies: 106
Views: 54066

Hey, I have an idea on how to mod the titans (don't know if any others think they look awfull). You change their legs, head and arms to look like the giants, add some decoration to the chest (now acting as a breastplate), unfortunally I don't know how to give them a helmet. And I also have a questio...

Go to advanced search