Search found 170 matches

by ToweringAmishPlumber
Sep 4 2014, 21:07
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: H7 Underground
Replies: 13
Views: 3811

H7 Underground

I hate, loathe and despise the underground in Heroes V. It is so dark that it is difficult, if not impossible to see anything in it. Atmosphere is fine up to a point, but this is ridiculous. Also, undergrounds seem to be so cluttered with walls that even if you can see an object (mine, artifact, etc...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Aug 22 2014, 18:51
Forum: Articles
Topic: CH Launch Heroes 7 Q&A
Replies: 19
Views: 5153

Heroes VII Q&A

What the f*#@! I can't believe you said "... tell the wife to be quiet...". Even as a joke (?) it was tasteless and perpetuated the myth that girls/women don't play computer games. Well, as the husband of one hell of a female who has been playing fantasy computer games since the days of the Phantasi...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Aug 16 2014, 17:07
Topic: H7 Sword Bearer 3D
Replies: 8
Views: 2910

H7 Sword Bearer 3D

Whoa...this dude is waaaayyy over the top. And I mean that NOT in a good way.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Jul 25 2014, 20:23
Topic: Laketown
Replies: 3
Views: 1303

Laketown

Wow! Can't wait for the map to be available.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Jul 15 2014, 17:26
Topic: Mediaeval Europe
Replies: 7
Views: 3242

Mediaeval Europe

Holy Crap! That's amazing. At the risk of showing my ignorance, is this from a scenario or campaign? If it isn't, it should be.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Jun 2 2014, 17:25
Topic: Heroes 1 Box
Replies: 2
Views: 1273

Heroes 1 Box

I also have the original HoMM1, given to me by my wife many years ago as a gift. Wow, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. We played well into the wee hours many a night - "Just one more turn", which of course turned into MANY more turns. Strange, but despite graphical and other improvements, th...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
May 6 2014, 19:57
Topic: Double Waterfall
Replies: 4
Views: 1935

Double Waterfall

Is Dragon U (Haven-side) a web site? I've never heard of it.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Apr 26 2014, 16:46
Topic: Swanfleet
Replies: 1
Views: 1031

Swanfleet

I wish it were larger, but it looks really gorgeous.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Apr 24 2014, 16:44
Topic: Fire Scene
Replies: 5
Views: 2014

Fire Scene

Very cool...ummm hot. :-)
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Mar 14 2014, 19:57
Forum: News
Topic: MMX DLC Announced
Replies: 10
Views: 3954

MMX DLC Announced

What really pisses me off is that you CAN find the boxed edition on amazon.com.UK, but when you click on it you get a screen that says "Sorry, we can't deliver this item to United States.". And honestly, I don't want the damn game enough to get gouged on price on ebay or some other auction site.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Mar 13 2014, 18:07
Topic: MMX DLC Announced
Views: 3954

MMX DLC Announced

BFD. When I can get the boxed edition of MMX in the U.S. I will be appropriately impressed. I'm basically assuming that there will never be a boxed edition released in the U.S.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Mar 11 2014, 16:38
Topic: Demon Spawn
Views: 1113

Demon Spawn

Ummm...picture please.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Feb 25 2014, 18:52
Topic: Zero Punctation Review: MMXL
Replies: 7
Views: 3961

Zero Punctation Review: MMXL

What a twat! Didn't want to listen to it 50 times to try and understand what the hell he was saying. I did notice he had a an excellent grasp of the f... and c... words. Was that supposed to impress us? If you're going to review a game, review the game. If you think your you're hilariously funny, th...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Feb 14 2014, 22:23
Topic: M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1
Replies: 21
Views: 14849

M&M X: Legacy Review Roundup 1

I would give M & M X a negative infinity rating since I can't order the BOXED edition. What the hell is wrong with ubisoft? Why can't one buy the Deluxe BOXED Edition in the U.S.? I tried to order it on amazon.uk (where it IS available), but apparently they won't ship this item to a U.S. address. I ...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Jan 31 2014, 20:08

Thanks everyone for clearing up about not having to be connected all the time to play. My bad! I appreciate not only being informed, but being informed in a non-snarky way :) I will probably reconsider buying M&M X since I don't care about the online stuff. Well I do, but if the game is decent enoug...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Jan 31 2014, 20:01
Topic: The Cloth
Views: 2478

The Cloth

Whatever. Having played FRPG games since the beginning (Phantasy, etc.) I miss all the cool stuff you used to get. Massive (well, kind of) rule books that explained the mechanics of the game, additional books, great stories, maps, etc., etc. It was always a huge treat when a new Gold Box game or a n...
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Jan 30 2014, 19:07

Constant connection to UPlay. Nope, ain't gonna happen. Never, never, never. Whose brilliant (stupid!) idea was it that a player should have to be connected to UPlay to play what should be a stand-alone PC game. I don't care if everyone rates the game an 11 out of 10.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Jan 24 2014, 22:53
Topic: Under the Banner
Views: 1765

Under the Banner

Well of course the environment changes. Virtually any fantasy game covers all kinds of different environments and weather, just like the real world, our planet, does.
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Jan 14 2014, 18:34
Topic: Rivendell
Views: 1081

Rivendell

Wow! Very, very nice. Reminds me of an English garden.
Edited on Thu, Jan 16 2014, 14:07 by ToweringAmishPlumber
by ToweringAmishPlumber
Jan 8 2014, 22:09
Topic: Karthal City
Views: 3149

Karthal City

Holy Moly! This is awesome.

Go to advanced search