Search found 2585 matches

by Koni
15 Mar 2006, 17:38
Forum: News
Topic: New Map: Across the Desert
Replies: 4
Views: 2341

New Map: Across the Desert

The included txt.file says "Test Map Submission". Does it mean, the map is still in the test phase? If not, there is a bug yet: you can pass by the quest gate into the Black Forest without giving the artifacts. I just have sent an email to Vlad.
by Koni
11 Mar 2006, 11:47
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: The Minimap Rating Test : Volunteers needed !
Replies: 52
Views: 25545

Thanks Kalah I got attention, rating is done and sent to Veldrynus.
Just one more participant. :)
by Koni
09 Mar 2006, 09:36
Topic: Neu Gefundenes Land
Replies: 7
Views: 5938

Tai-Pan (which is a really good player) doesn't like the map because there are a number of things hidden in wilderness... U.T, I think you would allow quoting your answer in an email addressed to me: "I like to place oddities on my maps (and I know I am not liked too much for that!)." :) ...
by Koni
08 Mar 2006, 18:18
Topic: Neu Gefundenes Land
Views: 5938

Andrean wrote:I thought it should be named 'Neufundland' ...
Nice to see you here, Andrean. ;) I just wrote a comment in the Drachenwald-Thread "Karte des Monats"(Map of the Month), why I chose the title "Neu Gefundenes Land" although the map shows the island of "Newfundland".
by Koni
02 Feb 2006, 09:28
Topic: New Blood for the Heavens
Replies: 13
Views: 5213

New Blood for the Heavens

Congrats...

Btw, I thougt (an) a55a55in never sleeps. :)
by Koni
20 Jan 2006, 23:42
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The 'Where are you from?' Thread
Replies: 136
Views: 43299

I'm from the Old Germany where hares and foxes say good night one another. A nice place for leprechauns to live behind the moon.
by Koni
07 Jan 2006, 17:11
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: a55a55in Thread
Replies: 134
Views: 36969

Please to have you as maptester again. I'll be sending scenario by scenario. That way, I'll have time for suggestions and changes like you said. I'm 70% through the decorations, and all I could say is 'WOW!!' I've never done anything like it. Many thanks to Crusard's Champion Fine, then I just look...
by Koni
07 Jan 2006, 13:16
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: a55a55in Thread
Replies: 134
Views: 36969

And I'm looking forward to your campaign, too, and I'd be very pleased if you would accept me as a tester again. Do you plan to have finished the whole campaign, or would you send one scenario after another for single testing? Perhaps there will some story-ideas come up in mind, for suggesting while...
by Koni
06 Jan 2006, 10:37
Topic: It's Here: The New Round Table
Replies: 38
Views: 17647

It's Here: The New Round Table

Thanks for your WELCOME; I'm just looking around in the NEW CHAMBER and guess, that I'll soon feel like home - and the Round table is so big, but I think there is a little place for me left. :)
(Sorry, Sauron, for the same avatar we have. But Astral has been my favorite, too, from the beginning.)
by Koni
06 Jan 2006, 10:20
Topic: It's here! Rage of the Carrots revived!!
Replies: 1490
Views: 375774

beneath
by Koni
06 Jan 2006, 10:00
Topic: How would you rate the new forums?
Replies: 133
Views: 52482

I voted VERY GOOD for my first impressions so far.
Thanks to all of you who invested so much time into it.
by Koni
27 Dec 2005, 10:09
Forum: Articles
Topic: M&M on Windows XP
Replies: 61
Views: 24312

Inside, Egg
by Koni
21 Dec 2005, 17:31
Topic: Another XL Map Review
Replies: 6
Views: 3112

@mosquito: If you have captured Frostgard b e f o r e rescuing the hero behind the vampires, the prison will be destroyed. It is no bug, but IMO it's a pity, that you will not be able to pass the gate and to explore a hidden land and whole parts of the story. Try to reload and don't capture Frostgar...
by Koni
13 Dec 2005, 12:03
Topic: Another XL Map Review
Replies: 6
Views: 3112

Fine encouraging review, you support exactly all the points and my feeling, when I playtested the map for the first time. The fine detailed story let us forgot all the grammatical and printing faults. It is absorbing and gripping from the beginning and fascinates the player until the double-tracked ...
by Koni
11 Nov 2005, 14:45
Forum: Articles
Topic: Academy Creatures
Replies: 71
Views: 24758

But a gun/rifle could be used as a club, too! See some bandits in western films.
by Koni
06 Nov 2005, 16:33
Topic: New Map: Tales of Destiny
Replies: 3
Views: 2311

If you like playing not only just another map - but being 'part' of an exciting love-story, tied with a detailed challenge, then you will find what you seek here in a55a55ins 'Tales of Destiny' (what I'll call "Schicksalsmelodie" in my upcoming German translation)
by Koni
11 Sep 2005, 07:50
Topic: Map Errors and a New Map Review
Replies: 8
Views: 3244

Really a campaign, that has fascinated me so much, that I translated it into German language. Crusard, do you remember, that I've added an advice for making a save at the end of the first map in this version? I missed it, too, like it is said in Psychobabble's map review. But, nevertheless, it's a s...
by Koni
12 Aug 2005, 13:06
Topic: On the Official Sites
Views: 4070

Right, YSD - Year of the Seventh Dragon (so explained in the "Story Synopsis": 'The first and greatest wizard of the world of Might & Magic, known as the Seventh Dragon, ...') . But what is right or wrong in that storyline compared with the now called 'Brief History': 28 - 40 YSD: 1st ...
by Koni
06 Aug 2005, 14:32
Topic: The Two Other Official Forums
Replies: 3
Views: 2569

... and here is another German Fansite with discussion-forum for all Might and Magic-Fans: Franks MM-World.

http://mm-world.gamesurf.tiscali.de/news.shtml
by Koni
01 Jul 2005, 21:45
Topic: New H4 GS Map and Updates
Replies: 4
Views: 2989

It's no problem, Crusard and Robenhagen; I translated your maps (the Sorcerer King is finished soon) just for my and some German speaking H4-fans' fun.

Go to advanced search