Search found 50 matches

by djtc
24 Jun 2006, 03:38
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Is instant travel working correctly?
Replies: 13
Views: 5263

I have to admit I asked myself the same question... Instant Travel really doesn't go far at all.

Especially if you were used to HeroesIII and the "go wherever you can see on your screen" spell, 5 times a day... it really looks as a weak spell.
by djtc
24 Jun 2006, 03:29
Topic: Favorite spells?
Replies: 33
Views: 8578

Meteor Shower looks so good.

Phantom Forces & Puppet Master are so useful.
by djtc
15 Jun 2006, 20:24
Topic: Savegame for "The fall of the King"
Replies: 4
Views: 2773

Got it from another user already, thanks alot nevertheless for all others who have this problem :tsup:
Was very annoying having to stop playing the campaign...
by djtc
15 Jun 2006, 20:21
Topic: What do you feel is the quality of maps in HV?
Replies: 19
Views: 6484

I agree with the "claustrophobic" opinion... Everything is just too packed, paths are blocked, and visibility isn't at his best.
Beyond their look, I think they're nice and enjoyable => fair overall.
by djtc
14 Jun 2006, 22:25
Topic: The Queen #5, Fall of the king: No ending?
Replies: 12
Views: 5972

-in fact, he had destroyed the huge Inferno garnison too. :| How?And how long did he play that map? Did it on Month#7 Week#2 When you've cleared rest of map, just leave your strongest hero in front on Inferno town so that you don't have to mind about CPU getting back mines. Then look for Asha's Tea...
by djtc
14 Jun 2006, 22:14
Topic: Name the Units you Find Overpowered!!!
Replies: 57
Views: 15735

I agree with Cavaliers/Paladins too. After spending alot of time in Haven last mission, I could get rid of the huge inferno garnison, and realized how powerful these units were. Striking first, my 84 Paladins almost out-matched 100 Devils during the fight... I liked it of course, but it's clearly un...
by djtc
14 Jun 2006, 18:46
Topic: Name the Units you Find Overpowered!!!
Replies: 57
Views: 15735

Definitely Ghosts/Spirits... their evasion seems to be so high or at least so random that it can get extremely annoying, and I mean really really annoying. Once on inferno campaign I had to face 40 ghosts in one group, they evaded like TEN or so times ! Besides it's frustrating, I got like 30+ creat...
by djtc
14 Jun 2006, 18:40
Topic: are there any new maps out yet
Replies: 10
Views: 4147

I'd rather say the sooner the better. As long as we get a map editor, even with little options, there are so many talented and motivated fans & modders out there to get the best out of it.
by djtc
14 Jun 2006, 00:15
Topic: No normal difficulty post-patch?
Replies: 15
Views: 5780

Standard EU version, only got Easy / Hard / Heroic after patching.
by djtc
13 Jun 2006, 22:40
Topic: Savegame for "The fall of the King"
Replies: 4
Views: 2773

Got the same problem, seems to be a bug.

As many others seem to have the same problem, can somebody post a savegame PLEASE ?

I took my time to crush that garrison (Month#7 Week#2) I'd rather not do this scenario again... thanks

Go to advanced search