Search found 155 matches

by Wurtzel
28 Sep 2008, 12:42
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: 3 new maps by Sarvi
Replies: 4
Views: 2639

Actually that map, Twilight World is not a Sarvi map.... Also, for more of a challenge you should try the maps on hard or herioc... :devious: Good fun.
by Wurtzel
21 Aug 2008, 07:56
Topic: Bug in Dark Messiah map/mod???
Replies: 2
Views: 1647

Bug in Dark Messiah map/mod???

Hi guys, just started playing the Dark Messiah map that came with patch 3.1. I have come across the quest to bring the "Ring of the Unrepentent" to the giver. However, the ring along with the garding air elementals, is at an inaccessable location on a cliff side. Can't get close to either....
by Wurtzel
27 Jul 2008, 16:12
Topic: Tribes Network Issues
Replies: 3
Views: 990

haloswift wrote:did you patch the game on 1 pc and not on the other?
No patches out for TOTE yet, so therefore both machines should have the same version.. Unless the other machine has an earlier game, like either the original or HOF.
by Wurtzel
24 Jul 2008, 16:46
Topic: Technical problem
Replies: 7
Views: 2612

You said you had a friend who has the same game, ask him to uninstall his version of HOM and then re-install using YOUR cd/dvd.. If the game installs on his computer then you know there's a chance that you have a faulty cd drive.
by Wurtzel
19 Jul 2008, 00:34
Topic: Good team multiplayer maps to download for the TotE?
Replies: 5
Views: 2033

Look here https://www.celestialheavens.com/search2.php and search for maps by Sarvi, 2 that come to mind are Dark Alliance and Sorcerer Isle, both for TOTE.
by Wurtzel
15 May 2008, 00:15
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: New H5 RPG/Quest map - Mercenaries - Playtesters needed!
Replies: 108
Views: 38714

Thanks, and it works well on your great map. :D
by Wurtzel
14 May 2008, 11:30

The one I used is from our site drachenwald.net. It's a German site, but you can follow this link and download it from there. Edit: Maybe you must be logged in to view the forum message, so this should be the direct link. Have Fun! Was this answer meant for me??? If so, thanks, but the associated ....
by Wurtzel
14 May 2008, 00:17

I have only just started playing the map, and the one thing I have noticed is the need for a larger text veiwing box. As stated in the readme file there are mods to do this that can be downloaded, my question is, where from?? The mod at Celstial Heavens doesn't appear to work in TOTE. Any help or li...
by Wurtzel
28 Apr 2008, 15:45
Topic: Mask of Equity?
Replies: 8
Views: 4193

Ahaaaa ! ! ! That explains it well, although it's still a bug. :mad: Not a game breaking bug though.. ;)
by Wurtzel
26 Apr 2008, 13:53

Opps, you're right about checking stats, sorry. Here is a copy and pasted desciption of the item: Mask of Equity Relic - Helm - Cost: 20000 During combat with an enemy Hero of superior level, it equalizes the Hero's level (by increasing Hero's primary stats) to the enemy Hero's level. I think the un...
by Wurtzel
26 Apr 2008, 13:23

Two things, as the game only allows for levels up to 40, are you sure you're not using a mod?? 2nd, and I could be wrong, I thought the mask brings one up to the highest level, so therefore YOU should have been up to level 60... (Might be hard to know because one cannot check one's own stats duing c...
by Wurtzel
03 Apr 2008, 14:11
Topic: Ultimate Rage - when?
Replies: 15
Views: 8070

I think's there a bit of confusion here as to what the author really wants... Does he want the "Absolute Rage" skill, which rerquires several paths to get, or does he just want the ultimate Blood Rage which is a single path?? 8| 8|
by Wurtzel
02 Apr 2008, 23:59
Topic: Balanced Difficulty level for H5 TotE
Replies: 22
Views: 23001

With regards to the ai fleeing, I've pretty well established that the ai DOES loose his army after fleeing... I did this by having a secondary hero camped next to his last town... After attacking his main hero, who fled, the ai rehired him WITHOUT the army. I was then able to take the final town qui...
by Wurtzel
03 Mar 2008, 01:47
Topic: H5 AI harder than H3 AI?
Replies: 66
Views: 24989

I guess the HoMM V AI has been trained better in cheating. On second thought, that's almost the only thing it's been trained in. :| And the AI in H3 never cheated?? ;| Where'd I say that? It was just the implications, although after rereading your post you also did imply that the H 3 AI did cheat a...
by Wurtzel
02 Mar 2008, 23:39
Topic: H5 AI harder than H3 AI?
Replies: 66
Views: 24989

Metathron wrote:I guess the HoMM V AI has been trained better in cheating.

On second thought, that's almost the only thing it's been trained in. :|
And the AI in H3 never cheated?? ;|
by Wurtzel
27 Feb 2008, 22:42
Topic: Why hasn't HOMM series won many more fans?
Replies: 45
Views: 18742

The story was crap. Did anyone really like it????? Has the power of skeleton archers been reduced in TOE? The 2k stacks used to be more useful than 160 bone dragons with unicorn's bow. They didn't seem so invincible when used them Arantir. The dark energy points is a good way to check necro's power...
by Wurtzel
26 Feb 2008, 23:43
Topic: Dialog Replays
Replies: 3
Views: 1581

ThunderTitan wrote:Hello, anybody home?!
NO
by Wurtzel
31 Jan 2008, 11:56
Topic: Nature's Luck
Replies: 9
Views: 8304

Re: Nature's Luck

I am playing the Rise to Power 2 custom map ToE version. My principal hero (Findan) has Elven Luck, Refined Mana and Familiar Ground and is Expert in Light Magic, Luck, Logistics, Attack, Enlightenment and Avenger. As I read Skillwheel 3.0 I should have Nature's Luck, but don't. What am I missing? ...
by Wurtzel
11 Jan 2008, 01:14
Topic: Where do I put downloaded maps?
Replies: 5
Views: 1346

PhoenixReborn wrote:Man what's with people putting noob/newb in their handle?
No Imagination??? :devious:
by Wurtzel
10 Jan 2008, 13:24
Forum: News
Topic: Fabrice Cambounet Q&A
Replies: 91
Views: 22388

Fabrice Cambounet Q&A

I found his comments regarding the editor somewhat disappointing... Hopefully HOMM6 (if it gets going) will have a more user friendly editor.
Edited on Thu, Jan 10 2008, 08:24 by Wurtzel

Go to advanced search