by erased. over. out
14 Jun 2006, 06:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Might or Magic?
Replies: 23
Views: 6252

Re: Might or Magic?

I voted Magic!

*Reminisces about the good old days: Using Chain Lightning with Solmyr* :devious:
by erased. over. out
14 Jun 2006, 06:46
Topic: Thoughts on the underground terrain?
Replies: 11
Views: 3513

Thoughts on the underground terrain?

I was thoroughly impressed with the layout of the underground terrain- especially the lighting. I love how you can see numerous tree roots traversing the caverns here and there as well. It really feels like you are well, how should I put it...underground! A big improvement from the rather bland subt...
by erased. over. out
14 Jun 2006, 06:13
Topic: What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansion?
Replies: 124
Views: 27943

Re: What Units would you like to see in a Snow Town Expansio

Feel free to add your ideas as to what units you'd like to see. :D A respectable list, but I'd like to see a Yeti in there somewhere- preferably level 6 or 7. For the snow terrain, I can also suggest spellcasters like the Volva, ground units like Valkyries, Wolves ofcourse, and maybe even a creatur...
by erased. over. out
12 Jun 2006, 06:15
Topic: Naga-based Swamp Race?
Replies: 34
Views: 9308

Naga-based Swamp Race?

Some of you have mentioned that there is a rumor about a naga-based fortress race for one of the expansions? If so, what other creatures could be a part of this race? (Medusas and nagas being the obvious ones, ofcourse)

PS- Basilisks and dragonflies also?
by erased. over. out
11 Jun 2006, 00:46
Topic: Medusa as a neutral unit?
Replies: 4
Views: 1739

Medusa as a neutral unit?

I was shocked/surprised that the medusas didn't make the cut in this game. Granted that they wouldn't really fit into any of the current factions, they could've atleast had them as a neutral creature. What do you guys think? Hopefully the expansion(s) will have more neutral creatures to fight.
by erased. over. out
09 Jun 2006, 05:33
Topic: Favorite unit so far?
Replies: 16
Views: 6927

Favorite unit so far?

I haven't played with all the units in the game (since I've only just begun the Necromancer campaign!), but I'm in love with the Pit Lords. Everyone keeps talking about how great the undead are- I'll just have to wait and see. How about you guys?
by erased. over. out
08 Jun 2006, 17:49
Topic: Very low performance
Replies: 6
Views: 2508

Re: Very low performance

I saw some old post dealing with this problem but I haven't found a solution. After some time playing, the performance gets very low. I can't even move my mouse easily. If I change the details or the resolution, it won't help. Two of my friends have the same problem. Have you tried downloading &quo...
by erased. over. out
07 Jun 2006, 04:47
Topic: Help! Sylvan town bug?
Replies: 0
Views: 983

Help! Sylvan town bug?

Hey guys, this is my first post. It's good to be here. I had a quick question regarding the Sylvan town in the Inferno missions (3 & 4 to be precise). Whenever I capture and enter a Sylvan town, everything is "dark." The water looks black and the buildings are engulfed in weird shadows...

Go to advanced search