Search found 27 matches

by trailMix
11 Apr 2006, 05:27
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Fog of War where are you?
Replies: 56
Views: 21988

Are you guys sure the fog of war is gone? From the look of the screen shot at gamespot, I say the fog of war is there. Check out screen shot #34 at http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/her ... e=previews
by trailMix
11 Apr 2006, 01:39
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Your favorite magic school(s) H4
Replies: 57
Views: 39576

I'm surprised that Order magic isn't so popular. IMO, it's the ultimate school of magic against the wandering stacks. Mass slow(usually) followed by hypnotize, or even forgetfulness (if hyponotize isn't available) for powerful ranged monsters (e.g. Cyclops) does wonders. Throw in a proper ward (life...
by trailMix
11 Apr 2006, 00:36
Topic: Are you going to buy Heroes V?
Replies: 164
Views: 55548

May be...After the review and the demo. Just because H3 was great, it doesn't neccessarily mean H5 will be great as well.
by trailMix
07 Apr 2006, 06:10
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Your favorite lvl 5 creature
Replies: 38
Views: 24187

SmokingBarrel wrote:Pit lords definitely. I like their weapon, and for some reasons their damage is just so...good...
Hmmm... May be that's why AI likes to beat them up.
by trailMix
06 Apr 2006, 03:41
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Even Diablo fans want HoMM V keys
Replies: 23
Views: 14995

This is a good thing. The HoMM fan pool may double with more diablo fans. But yea Diablo is vintage hack and slash but its really kinda of stupidly fun to play. You'll be surprise how much tactic is required to survive in Hell difficulty level in Diablo2. Infact, I had to run a few different skill ...
by trailMix
06 Apr 2006, 03:24
Topic: Compatibility testing website?
Replies: 27
Views: 13007

Thanks for the info. Sorry I am quite ignorant of what all these graphic cards are. So many types, so many numbers, I have no clue what is from what generation! I would like to buy a new graphics card, and would like to spend around the ballpark you are talking (125 USD), but am not sure if all car...
by trailMix
06 Apr 2006, 01:41
Topic: Compatibility testing website?
Replies: 27
Views: 13007

Question about Processors... Was looking at some on a website - was under the impression that the important number was processor speed - i.e. 2GhZ, 2.5, 3.0, whatever. The processors I was looking at also had a BUS SPEED number, and that number didn't seem attached to the GHZ number. For instance, ...

Go to advanced search