Search found 6037 matches

by Panda Tar
Mar 11 2020, 16:50
Forum: Era of Chaos
Topic: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos
Replies: 137
Views: 16436

Re: Might & Magic: Era of Chaos

The monster jumps earlier when you get to 100 HP threshold, so I think Mephala is the one to hold it.
by Panda Tar
Mar 11 2020, 14:03

120 dmg, not tried yet. Probably with Mephala, casting ulti at last moment, while using only melee units, so the whole army is contemplated. This new artifact helps countering Solmyr. It's so ridiculous the amount of burst damage that hero does. These random gold and diamons are actually donations m...
by Panda Tar
Mar 10 2020, 17:29

Mummy has been added to Barracks (finally). And Solmyr got a little nerf.
by Panda Tar
Mar 10 2020, 14:17
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1712
Views: 263741

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

My doctor said I am beautiful. And that I should keep cultivating those poisonous flying slugs, because they ward off Aedes aegypti, with a spurt of rainbows.
by Panda Tar
Mar 9 2020, 19:12

Unless we all develop a group schizophrenia or something and start talking with imaginary people, it'll take a while to reach such number.
by Panda Tar
Mar 6 2020, 14:42

You just need the initial stun and try to burst him as fast as possible. Having imps, gremlins or dwarves also helps because they can stun with normal attacks, and with Gelu, the odds are pretty neat. :D
by Panda Tar
Mar 6 2020, 13:40

Chaos Plane ... I think I am around 7 or 8. Use your cavalier for the initial stun (and use all those other stun units, of course, maybe get a mercenary Angel or something) and Gelu . That might do it. I got stuck at some other colors. Fire and Air are ridiculous now, at least for me. Ice is also ge...
by Panda Tar
Mar 5 2020, 21:57

I got stuck at 14-3. Some weird crap there, hohohoh. My server has not yet anything thaat hardcore. The top members are in my guild, and although they are somewhate whales, they have some limitation. The previewing whale seemed to have gotten bored (or poor) and now he is just popping every now and ...
by Panda Tar
Mar 4 2020, 22:06

Another money-grabbing moment!

Bone dragon and mummy at the same time. Meanwhile, Solmyr not nerfed, still waiting people to pour down resources on him to mess up with his supremacy. Just got all units orange. Finally.
by Panda Tar
Feb 22 2020, 18:51

Trials 14-3. Impossibru as for now. :cry:

Guild is now 1st. The big whale players that had vanished days ago returned to buff (and spend tons of money) his units, awaken, angel event, etc. But has not returned to effective playing. He might be a Prince or something.
by Panda Tar
Feb 17 2020, 20:20

I am an artifact player. Units are getting better. And some peak hero, but not many alternatives. Regarding the servers, a considerable number of players goes afk. I don't know how a server will behave if it's not supposed to delete players. There must be a way to avoid players to get stuck in serve...
by Panda Tar
Feb 17 2020, 13:21

The instability is rather often. Refund! :( Tomorrow some new content will be up. Couple heroes, Conflux Plane, awakening, new level cap. And the ridiculously expensive buy to the top merchandise. Did you see the price for Lord Haart? Not even a 2-star one. Of course, it's mainly to link to the othe...
by Panda Tar
Feb 14 2020, 14:09

Some mistranslation makes us err some Sphinx riddles, every now and then. :rolleyes: My guild president offered a small US$ value for those who got first in Sphinx event this week. Kind of him to do so. Given we are the 2nd guild in PWR, almost tied with the 1st, it was a nice way to boost people's ...
by Panda Tar
Feb 6 2020, 22:34
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: The Witcher series
Replies: 57
Views: 19808

Re: The Witcher series

This time I played W3, I didn't kill Keira, recruited Letho and Roche. Just the emperor and Djkstra were SoBs and didn't come to help fight the Wild Hunt. Before going fighting them, I went playing Blood and Wine, thinking that we could also ask for aid from Regis or Henrietta. Not that fighting the...
by Panda Tar
Feb 6 2020, 3:17

Link explains his story. He is cousin of one Ferrant of Lettenhove, tells a bit about his graduation at Oxenfurt, his songs, his flirts, including the one with Henrietta and how he started writing his memories whilst traveling with Geralt de Rívia. From the list of characters in that same website, I...
by Panda Tar
Feb 5 2020, 16:39

Marigold? But Marigold is the rest of the name of the sorceress Triss. Triss Marigold. They named him like that? Hm, so I think the first book was translated like Dandilion and now it is Jaskier. Very odd. The storyline, now that you mention it, is getting pretty confused. In the first book, Geralt ...
by Panda Tar
Feb 5 2020, 13:32

Probably some languages might have a hard time with idioms or so. Aside from having to read the bard's name Dandilion instead of Dandelion (Jackier being another bard and both of them got merged into a single character in TV series – but originally Dandelion being the one true Geralt's friend), it d...
by Panda Tar
Feb 4 2020, 18:45
Topic: Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Replies: 1
Views: 367

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Steam has already made it available pre-purchase of Ori and the Will of Wisps . Following Ori and the Blind Forest superb masterpiece of an adventure platformer (metroidvania style). I was watching some gameplay and it seems quite fun and renewed. Recreating games wit...
by Panda Tar
Feb 4 2020, 18:26

Yes, that dragon part was a bit so-so. I am now reading books to understand a bit of the story, given that I only played the third game (just finished it also, btw :-D ). And coincidentaly, I have just got to the second book, where the dragon-guy pops up suddenly, and his two Zarrakanian female warr...
by Panda Tar
Feb 4 2020, 18:08

And some revelations for me.

The music Stairway to Heaven, I thought it was Nirvana's. :D
And Always in my Mind, I thought it was Pet Shop Boys'. :rolleyes:

Go to advanced search