Search found 177 matches

by omegaweix
28 Feb 2008, 19:56
Forum: News
Topic: Xana and the Worst Characters
Replies: 24
Views: 9545

Xana and the Worst Characters

@Ravenheart87: Yeah, i tried dozens of ways (multiple times *sigh*), but finally none worked out (didn't want to stress that out too much in my former post because it's rather offtopic) Just hoped someone here could possibly come up with a solutuin new to me. Never mind. @topic: What i especially li...
by omegaweix
28 Feb 2008, 11:57
Topic: Xana and the Worst Characters
Replies: 24
Views: 9545

Xana and the Worst Characters

Shodan at #1: Hooray! Someone important should read this and strongly consider producing a new System Shock.... but please make it a proper RPG, not a nextgen-console-shooter-eyecandy. I so damn loved SS2, unfortunately since XP service pack 2 it isn't playable anymore. Has someone a clue how this c...
by omegaweix
25 Jan 2008, 13:20
Topic: Disciples 3 Almost Complete?
Replies: 47
Views: 12955

Disciples 3 Almost Complete?

While i won't miss the Dwarfes from Disciples 2, the lack of an playable Undead faction really grieves me. I considered them the coolest incarnation of an undead race ever.... and played them much more than lets say legions of the damned.
by omegaweix
29 Oct 2007, 17:10
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: TOTE Map Editor Changes
Replies: 6
Views: 4507

Although i was pleased to finally have an "animations off" button, it really was about time... and i had to buy two expansions for it . And true, the performance without animations is a tad better, but much less than i had expected. I don't think the editor will get another overhaul, so fi...
by omegaweix
17 Oct 2007, 13:18
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Mods after 2.1?
Replies: 2
Views: 3581

Thank you Larkin, now i can start updating the little buggers.
by omegaweix
16 Oct 2007, 11:27
Topic: Mods after 2.1?
Replies: 2
Views: 3581

Mods after 2.1?

The last time i frequently visited this forum was shortly after the release of the 2.1 patch for HoF, back then there was a huge problem implementing and/or updating the mods, so that the game loads them. Now i searched the modcrafting guild a bit, but except of some unconfirmed suggestions, i found...
by omegaweix
06 May 2007, 13:14
Topic: Patch 1.5 is Out
Replies: 37
Views: 10266

Re: Patch 1.5 is Out

@Omegaweix Yes it does. I was using a moddefied difficulty level which is now no longer working since installing the patch. "Great" news... haven't played Heroes since patch 2.1 for HoF and it seems it won't change anytime soon... So i'll stick to GalCiv2 again, a fantastic game with an a...
by omegaweix
04 May 2007, 10:03
Topic: Patch 1.5 is Out
Replies: 37
Views: 10266

Patch 1.5 is Out

Does it disable all mods like the 2.1 for HoF too?

If yes i can't wait to install this gem :-P !
by omegaweix
14 Apr 2007, 18:51
Topic: Pocket Heroes Coming Soon
Replies: 22
Views: 11310

Pocket Heroes Coming Soon

What i like is that the game has got text boxes which Heroes 5 lacks.... beside the wonderful Heroes 2 graphics of course.

You were right, i'm installing Heroes 2 right now!
by omegaweix
13 Mar 2007, 19:16
Topic: Old Boy Answers Questions
Replies: 55
Views: 11185

Old Boy Answers Questions

No Nagas, *sigh* say hello to the orcs i guess :-(
by omegaweix
13 Mar 2007, 19:11
Topic: Heroes V Music Review
Replies: 23
Views: 7386

Heroes V Music Review

You read my mind Hodgepodge :-D
by omegaweix
12 Mar 2007, 12:02
Topic: Heroes V no more mod-friendly since 2.1
Replies: 55
Views: 16961

Heroes V no more mod-friendly since 2.1

This should have been in the news much more sooner... so Nival and Ubisoft cannot attempt to think we are ok with their behaviour...

... if they praise their game "modding friendly" there is no logic in pruning this feature (which is quite common and hence demandable in recent games)
by omegaweix
08 Mar 2007, 21:18
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Amphibian Race
Replies: 23
Views: 9777

One of the first fan-made concepts i'd really really like to see!
And the time spent on this project i cannot even imagine.
:applause:
by omegaweix
20 Feb 2007, 21:50
Topic: Mods working with HoF 2.1 ?
Replies: 9
Views: 7170

Ah allright, THAT is why i was unable to update my mods for 2.1..... ....in general i'm not into swaying but WHAT THE BLOODY F*** was Nivals intention disabling the modability of the game? Especially when many mods are fixing things that were beyound the capability of Ubival! :slap: BIG EDIT: Wait a...
by omegaweix
16 Feb 2007, 11:43
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: A Strange Archer
Replies: 33
Views: 16123

A Strange Archer

@ Elvin: I guess it was meant to be a joke.
by omegaweix
13 Feb 2007, 12:48
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: A Strange Archer
Replies: 33
Views: 16123

A Strange Archer

big head, small limbs, crooked demeanour... looks more like some kind of goblin to me! But like it more than the bog-standard warcraftian orcs!
by omegaweix
01 Feb 2007, 09:46
Topic: Patch 2.1/1.5
Replies: 56
Views: 23946

I don't recall numerous typos in 3 & 4. I don't recall the game constantly crashing in 3 & 4. I don't recall NWC's patches constantly creating new bugs and breaking things that previously worked. I don't recall the AI being this bad in 3. I'll concede the fact on 4 though. I don't recall al...
by omegaweix
01 Feb 2007, 09:27
Topic: In case you missed it.
Views: 8941

The file from HoF mentions water snakes and plains nomads apart from the ones we know. What do you think water snakes hints at? ;) .... you're right :-D, but i hope there will be two factions in the next expansion.... not one faction shipped in two addons... although i'd have nothing against two ex...
by omegaweix
29 Jan 2007, 19:54
Topic: In case you missed it.
Views: 8941

Oh no! The Naga speculations sounded so nice! I would have liked to see a "true" magic oriented faction in the second addon ( i know the dwarves are kinda the most magic oriented race thanks to great magic skills AND runes but they don't look like it), maybe with a swamp based background, ...
by omegaweix
28 Jan 2007, 12:31
Topic: Patches 1.41 & 2.1 Monday
Replies: 16
Views: 6683

Patches 1.41 & 2.1 Announced

Indeed, back in the days Heroes 4 scripting system encouraged me to take a closer look at because it was so convenient to use... the complete opposite to now! Funny thing, i read Pitsu's scripting guide too, but although it was written very properly, the prospect of the huge efforts one has to inves...

Go to advanced search