Search found 172 matches

by Znork
Jun 2 2006, 10:31
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dear map makers!
Replies: 24
Views: 5278

Dear map makers!

Now i understand that all of you want a map making tool now my question is to you:do you realy want it now? Or is it more important that its still a good tool in 2 years? No you all know what happens if the rushe things right? Many of you argue that this game was rushed. So would it not be wiser to ...
by Znork
Jun 1 2006, 21:39
Topic: [comics] Morons of Might and Magic // *spoilers !*
Replies: 111
Views: 51710

yes good jokes i like them realy funny:) the second one realy made me laughe grate job!
by Znork
Jun 1 2006, 21:35
Topic: Official Patch update
Replies: 14
Views: 5082

Hope they have looked at the "bug list" on this site and that all of them has been fixed
I susepect that the first patch will not fix all of the bugs but many!
by Znork
May 31 2006, 18:26
Topic: give us youre grade!
Replies: 33
Views: 7223

The good thing is that most of the problems with the game can be fixed with a patch. We know that Ubisoft won't give up on the game the way 3DO did with Heroes IV. But that won't change the review score of course.
Withe a good adone it mighat get a good reweiv in the future:)
by Znork
May 30 2006, 16:25

Well intresting that the 5 people giving the best an wurst grades haven given a reason!
by Znork
May 29 2006, 21:54

Well i gave it 85 its a realy god game but needs some patching to be perfect!
by Znork
May 29 2006, 21:26

give us youre grade!

Well ok im not shure if this has been done before. I like more then 2 options the best ever or wurst ever. So my pool is to have more options so you can epress youre view a littel esayer.

edit: Plz post youre way when you vote!
by Znork
May 24 2006, 21:57
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Black Knight Mod
Replies: 106
Views: 42610

I don't understand why people are whining over others making mods? Really.. people have been modding games forever, it's not illegal, as long as the mod doesn't grant you an advantage over another player online (which im pretty sure if any of your game files differ from your opponents, you wont be ...
by Znork
May 24 2006, 21:22
Topic: Buy now or wait untill the bugs are fixed?
Replies: 48
Views: 8928

Heroes IV Complete contains ALL the two expansion..i now since i have bought if my self..:=)

Haven't there been an expansion to all the other Heroes? so I think it's most likely there will be one to heroes V also
I think there must be! And rmg is supposed to be in it!
by Znork
May 24 2006, 21:01

Angry is Fabrice for setting you guys on me, just because I refused to continue promoting the game against my feelings for it like he expected. You made youre choice, and well that is youre choice. And what makes you think fc send me to attack you? And well way should he attack you? What ever you s...
by Znork
May 22 2006, 22:19

Not everyone, but many do. I'd wait to see if the 1st patch really does fix anything, or it's as much of a joke as the "final" release is. Well the joke mad me have fun! Dont listen to old angry fans that did not get the game they wanted. The game is just grate in 6 mothe we can argue ove...
by Znork
May 21 2006, 21:48
Topic: CH Forum vs HV
Replies: 138
Views: 20746

A good HoMM game would never let you go to bed. :tongue:
Wow you made a good poing:) well there are so many people who need to hear that its a good game:) this is not a repeat of homm IV!
by Znork
May 21 2006, 21:43

You aren't playing much for someone who as so much fun... And I'm not complaining about the fun it could give me for 3 days, even the worst games around can do that. It lacks so many things that it will never entertain me for months or years like the other did. I have been playing this whole day, r...
by Znork
May 21 2006, 21:37

Well zam the problem is that to many havent eaven played it. Had the game been bad i would understand this but its not! The game isnt bad on its own.The problem is that it is a heroes game,and it needs to fulfill some very high expectations.And it doesnt.It has a bad camera,bad interface and lots o...
by Znork
May 21 2006, 21:35

Well zam the problem is that to many havent eaven played it. Had the game been bad i would understand this but its not! So we should first buy it and then realize all we saw about it in the demo and all the problem reports read in the forums are indeed true? I'm not buying games to make todo lists ...
by Znork
May 21 2006, 21:25

The whole ergonomic part of the game is deeply flawed, and it is not "whining" to tell that such important gameplay features should be fixed. I'm under the impression that we could have a big piece of sh*t in the middle of the road, and none of us being allowed to comment that it smells o...
by Znork
May 21 2006, 21:17

You know, the moment I realised how bad Heroes IV really was and that there wasn't going to be a fix to the awfulness, I just stopped coming to these forums. I returned last fall. I agree with the author of this thread - there isn't really any point of being here if you don't think HV is a good tit...
by Znork
May 21 2006, 20:35

LOL !

They will never ban me ! NEVER !
Do you understand it, Znoorski ? Never !

Unless I want it, of course...
well keep beeing rud then:) Se what it helps you!
by Znork
May 21 2006, 20:25

Just go back to your cave Znorky ! It is too dangerous for kiddies around here. :devil:
dont be rud you can get banned that way
by Znork
May 21 2006, 20:14

well if i have played the beta, why i should bother with the demo?, is the same gameplay with campaings, if you see my posts and threads i really dont care about some details in this state of the game, because are upgradable, dont care about balnce or stetics, i care mostly about the general gamepl...

Go to advanced search