Search found 1023 matches

by soupnazii
14 May 2006, 16:59
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Review from one of the isonews ppl
Replies: 124
Views: 34925

yes, but if you have both then whats the point of having heroes anyway? if you can have creatures that gain XP and levels and abilities and can travel independently, why would you ever need a hero?
by soupnazii
14 May 2006, 16:09

"By full RPG I mean that you dont have to have afaitful peasant thats always by your side,and that remains a pathetic weakling,even though youve become a god.In WoG at least units get XP.Here,they remain the same. " units didnt have XP. ever. only in WoG, but that wasnt official. u cant co...
by soupnazii
14 May 2006, 03:14

thnx. there was no button, so i didnt even know i could. same with wait. and you shouldnt give up like that before the game even comes out just based on comments and reviews from illegal players... at least play the full game first....
by soupnazii
14 May 2006, 01:45
Topic: The Demo Won't Run
Replies: 35
Views: 9357

The weakest link in 99.9% of all pre-built systems off the shelf from Compaq, HP and the like is almost always going to be the video card (yeah memory is cheaper, which is why computer companies will give you memory but always cheap-out on you with the video card). thats because most people use the...
by soupnazii
14 May 2006, 01:39

a bit off topic, but can someone please tell me how to split stacks? its really annoying me....
by soupnazii
14 May 2006, 01:36

"I agree that it is nice,but it doesnt require lots of levels.Just 36,tops.In HIV it was around 100." actually, i tried it once (started out with no skills at all and building it up one skill at a time (using a cheat that gives you one skill each time)) and to fill up everything to GM take...
by soupnazii
13 May 2006, 18:19
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: BattleLord - how some things should have been done in HoMM-V
Replies: 75
Views: 28228

Ethric wrote:Sword of Light: increases attack of hero on 5

Sounds like they plan to have fighting heroes, though the sentence is odd. Anywho, looks like something worth keeping an eye on for sure.
maybe it means "when on hero, increases attack by 5"
by soupnazii
13 May 2006, 02:01

we got what we wanted, but only partialy. there were still things left for people to complain about. and you should also know that no matter how perfect a game is, even if every gaming mag or site rated it 100, there would still be the people who say its terrible and that this or that should be done...
by soupnazii
13 May 2006, 01:29

And this is why I hate PC games. Why should I have to wait before I have something? I'm paying good money to get things, balance and other features, and it sure would be nice if stuff like that was in the initial release . or u could wait until after the patch is released and buy the updated versio...
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 21:34
Forum: News
Topic: Hail to the Demon Sovereign
Replies: 16
Views: 4489

Hail to the Demon Sovereign

TT- any pics of these special heroes? whats the mod?
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 21:33
Forum: News
Topic: Hail to the Demon Sovereign
Replies: 16
Views: 4489

Hail to the Demon Sovereign

yes there is only one class, but different models for male/females as opposed to different models for might/magic (in H3 u could play Tower and have a female wizard hero but on adventure map it would show a guy with a long beard... and they also have different models for special campaign heroes, whi...
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 21:00

they will give you more maps in the same free patch theat gives you the Editor and fixes a whole lot of things people complained about since the demo. they couldnt delay the game any longer, so they'll answer peoples requests in the patch.
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 20:58
Topic: Leak
Replies: 293
Views: 59522

how did he spell it wrong? its spelled "fixed" isnt it? thats how you wrote it in ur post...
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 20:27

i though it as a totaly different universe.... how did they ever even hear the name Crag Hack?!?!?!
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 20:25

for me i couldt even start a game before and now it doesnt even lag, not once sonce i got the new card! oh yea, and im getting some more RAM, since im in the mood of upgrading my comp and all :D :D :D
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 20:20

i thought they scrapped everything from the old HoMM univerese, didnt they?
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 01:43

only scripted campaigns would really suck, but ill still buy the game. and the replayability wont be terrible since were supposed to get an editor around early July... Not that ive ever done it or anything (really, i swear!), but stealing a bike really wouldnt be that hard (considering its not locke...
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 00:39
Topic: No Map Editor
Replies: 4
Views: 2648

From Fabrice himself, on the official forums:

The map editor will be released in a free update for the game, in the beginning of summer, near July.
by soupnazii
12 May 2006, 00:34
Topic: Leak
Replies: 293
Views: 59522

i completely agree with everything DL and TT said so far, there is just no argument against it. although you can still see the perfect logic behind the argument of *why should i pay for it when i can get it for free!?!?!?*.... which still doesnt make it right, of course.
by soupnazii
11 May 2006, 21:33

true but that wasnt the problem for me.

Go to advanced search