Search found 232 matches

by ecsunotos
26 Aug 2010, 03:41
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Less Dragons as top lvl creature pls!
Replies: 130
Views: 39413

The questions are :

Why should we have less type of dragon in game ?
Why if there are many dragons it will ruin the game ?

Anybody has reasonable answers ?
by ecsunotos
26 Aug 2010, 02:31
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 100584

- Some people say : diversity is good, too many troops type of original race is bad. There should be more type of troops out of the original race, such as more tamed animal, more slave troops, mercenary, etc. but some people love Human faction ( Haven ) which is nearly lack of diversity and has too ...
by ecsunotos
25 Aug 2010, 07:46

But it's the same thing with the human faction. There's guy with a pitchfork, guy with a bow, guy with a sword, guy with a mace, and guy riding on a horse. Yup that's right, but : 1. Human has angel and griffin, which give more variety for the type of troops. And for non dwarf troops, dwarf has onl...
by ecsunotos
25 Aug 2010, 06:29
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes VI Paladin
Replies: 13
Views: 4907

So detail but it's too much ... it looks like carnival costumes. :D
Give us a simple and realistic one please
by ecsunotos
25 Aug 2010, 04:42

What's The Worst Faction ?

Since it's a very early stage for HoMM VI, so let Ubi and BH know what faction shouldn't be in the game. For me : the "worst" faction is dwarf nation. So boooorrriinggg !!! There were just dwarfs use this, dwarfs use that, dwarfs on bear, giant dwarf, plus horrible dragons :tired: Please d...
by ecsunotos
25 Aug 2010, 02:23
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 62271

arturchix> what about resources ? you know, in the screen shot there are only 4 type of resources. Some fans say that it's too few.
Have they confirm about this ?
by ecsunotos
25 Aug 2010, 01:40
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 83725

The game has not been finished yet.
I'm pretty sure that it's just temporary, not a final condition. They won't change such big and fundamental thing like resources
;)
by ecsunotos
12 Dec 2006, 04:21
Topic: Dark Ritual
Replies: 26
Views: 5759

I Think this skill is kinda answer for the great skill of academy : "Manna Regeneration". Academies Heroes with this skill, Nur and Mahir, are great heroes and they have a great chance of winning any battle although their army is outnumbered. When these heroes have 20 knowledge, spells : r...
by ecsunotos
04 Dec 2006, 08:41
Topic: Unfair Spell
Replies: 31
Views: 9177

Do you know what is unfair? Unfair is when a necromancer with S.Power-15 and Expert Dark Magic casts Mass Slow, and later some stupid knight with S.Power-1 and Basic Ligth Magic casts Mass Haste, annulling the necromancer's spell. Is that your real experience ? Have you experienced casting mass has...
by ecsunotos
04 Dec 2006, 03:31

That's why I call the raised dead is unfair spell. Undead units of Necromencer will be brought back "alive" after the combat end. But the living units are only raised ( not alive ), so after the combat, they will be dead again. The hero can't bring them back after the combat end. If we wan...
by ecsunotos
23 Nov 2006, 08:08
Topic: Abandoned Mines
Replies: 2
Views: 1583

can we set the guard of abandoned mine? If we can, so the guard abandoned mine has been set by the map maker
by ecsunotos
23 Nov 2006, 04:46
Topic: marksman: righteous might or bless?
Replies: 11
Views: 4473

Off subject, can any one give the formula of damage received by defending creature with x defend, when an attacking creature have y attack and d damage attacks them ? Tx
by ecsunotos
22 Nov 2006, 04:41
Topic: Necromancer's Skills question
Replies: 40
Views: 8660

The wise way of the wise man is to listen other’s idea, observe it deeply, and if it looks like an appropriate idea, try it to figure it out wheter it is work or not. :D For all of you guys who against the idea of leadership+diplomacy+HoD, have you tried this idea? Why don’t you start trying it ? It...
by ecsunotos
17 Nov 2006, 09:27
Topic: Fortress
Replies: 0
Views: 732

Fortress

I have no plan to buy expansion soon. Can some body send me a picture of fortress city, a full upgraded one will be much welcome. :D What about the town music, is it great ? I love sylvan's town music so far. Thanks
by ecsunotos
17 Nov 2006, 08:22
Topic: HOF Creature Stats
Replies: 68
Views: 32448

Fortress is an almost balance town, tend to be defensive town due to low init & speed creatures w/ high HP. Their spell caster and shooter are not for attacking purposes. Their cavalry units are not a very fast one (mediocre speed)- altough have an above average initiative - which is not suitabl...
by ecsunotos
15 Nov 2006, 09:06
Topic: Official - Hammers of Fate Has been Released
Replies: 66
Views: 17444

I haven't patch anything, will HoF include patch 1.1 .2 .3 .4 of the HoMM V? Downloading the patches is a real pain :ill:
by ecsunotos
15 Nov 2006, 06:17
Topic: Does harm touch need a change?
Replies: 36
Views: 7428

Vote : Gorgon's death stare! The Harm Touch is not an activated ability but has a probability to occure. The probability and the number of creature killed should be raised depend on number of wraith. When the harm touch happen, at least 1 creature killed ! It was always fun to wait and then see the ...
by ecsunotos
15 Nov 2006, 03:49
Topic: Harm Touch
Replies: 13
Views: 4106

Gorgon ability, I it remember too. Very usefull ability. With that, the gorgons are level 7 killer tanks. I tought that harm touch will be like the gorgon’s death stare. What about making a pool about this ? Two options will be : Harm touch like the way it is right now or Harm touch just like gorgon...
by ecsunotos
15 Nov 2006, 03:02

Yes, but remember that raise dead is level 2/3 spell with low cost of manna. Compared to resurrection wich is level 5. I’ve experienced fight against necropolis army with equal strength to mine, they didn’t have level 7 creature and I’ve got 4 angle. Their hero has knowledge 6 w/ high spell power. S...
by ecsunotos
14 Nov 2006, 06:14

Unfair Spell

I've just notice that raise dead ( lvl 3 summon magic ) is not a fair spell compared to resurrection ( lvl 5 light magic ). Raise dead will "resurrect" undead not only in the battle but the hero can bring the "resurrected" undead after the battle. But, this spell just raise the d...

Go to advanced search