Search found 427 matches

by Ya5MieL
15 Feb 2007, 21:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dark magic in Dungeon
Replies: 16
Views: 6623

keep in mind that the dwarves already have the same path as the elves due to the fact that there are only 6 possible combinations around. . IMO, since dwarves already have runic magic,.. they should have had only one spell school as their primary.. I would say Light alone would do good, all other s...
by Ya5MieL
25 Jan 2007, 00:17
Forum: News
Topic: A Wish for Portable Heroes
Replies: 18
Views: 7732

A Wish for Portable Heroes

I always prefered Disciples 1 and their colorfull graphics to gothic D2, if they use D1 pallete, it could be done for ds...

However, heroes gameplay is imho much better than disciples one.
by Ya5MieL
24 Jan 2007, 00:27
Topic: Might and Magic and Monies
Replies: 16
Views: 5469

Might and Magic and Monies

I dont want to hear about H6 in at least 3 years. We have H5 now and i want to play it for a while :P

BTW, are there anywhere any information about number of sold copies of old heroes games? (h1-h4)
by Ya5MieL
22 Jan 2007, 14:48
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Favorite Artifact (another non-poll)
Replies: 26
Views: 8973

Tax Lien
by Ya5MieL
20 Jan 2007, 20:52
Topic: Why can I cast spells only once?
Replies: 5
Views: 2008

Perhaps you were facing Zoltan (necro hero)... his speciality can block spells you used for the rest of that combat.
by Ya5MieL
20 Jan 2007, 18:03
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: list of New Towns/Add-Ons avaible for Downlaod ;)
Replies: 10
Views: 7102

LOL, yes.. that was a typo... my bad. :)
by Ya5MieL
19 Jan 2007, 23:57
Topic: Quicksilver for WoG in Beta
Replies: 20
Views: 12344

Quicksilver for WoG in Beta

I agree with CloudRider... except, i dont like even standard wog having too many options... this is just making it worse..

But then again, if there are enough people that are happy with the patch, it has served the purpose and the mod should be labeled as a succes :)

Good job BigJocker
by Ya5MieL
18 Jan 2007, 22:47
Forum: Articles
Topic: Fortress Hero
Replies: 9
Views: 4372

Fortress Hero

First of all, minimum values are 0,0,1,1..

But the most natural choice for dwarves would be 0,2,2,1 .. considering they have defense and spellpower as their main abilities.... which are BTW SAME as necropolis, even tho there were planty of free combinations.
by Ya5MieL
18 Jan 2007, 21:14
Topic: Worst race in Heroes 5
Replies: 94
Views: 46067

I dont find any of the towns as the weakest, which is good :)
by Ya5MieL
16 Jan 2007, 14:59
Topic: Will H-V run on Windows Vista?
Replies: 52
Views: 18152

As for you that have problems with ram there is one neat feature in Vista. Any usb flash drive can be used for virtual memory (and thus emulate the ram) which should increase the overall performance.. I have 1 Gig USB stick that acts as a support RAM on my home computer and there is considerable gro...
by Ya5MieL
15 Jan 2007, 15:26
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: list of New Towns/Add-Ons avaible for Downlaod ;)
Replies: 10
Views: 7102

as far as i know there are several town-related projects for wog..

Bastion town (egyptian style)
Groove town (warcraftish nightelf style)
Forge town (technology style)

for details visit the wog section of www.heroescommunity.com forums
by Ya5MieL
15 Jan 2007, 15:23
Topic: Will H-V run on Windows Vista?
Replies: 52
Views: 18152

All XP-time released games should work fine on Vista, tho they could be a bit slower at start while driver support will be weaker.
by Ya5MieL
11 Jan 2007, 15:45
Topic: ToH Open Heroes Chatroom
Replies: 3
Views: 2317

ToH Open Heroes Chatroom

Seems to me that it is only for multiplayers ... there doesnt seem to be any "chat" going on except game agreements...
by Ya5MieL
20 Dec 2006, 19:07
Topic: I do not like Heroes V, i do not like 3D games, but Heroes 4
Replies: 30
Views: 11684

Then theres plenty of us that think 4 is inferior to 3 and then we have a closed circle :P Anyway.. to stay on topic... i think 3d itself is really not a bad thing,... but its weak and not optimized implementation is a problem,.. it causes delay to pretty much every player action taken, slowing the ...
by Ya5MieL
20 Dec 2006, 14:07
Topic: Naga Town
Replies: 99
Views: 144243

Actualy, community made an orc town as well... but i dont want to ruin the fun :) Btw, most units are not endless lizardman versions... they are endless naga versions :P Anyway.. in the end it is just made for fun since by now everyone should know that nival wont accept anything that doesnt come fro...
by Ya5MieL
19 Dec 2006, 19:39

Wow :-D this naga town creatures sound terrific! By the way is this just a heroes community idea and creation or is this a creation of Nival? It was made pretty much by herroes community - every one that had ideas mention them in thread then there was voting for the best ones etc.... So, NIVAL has ...
by Ya5MieL
18 Dec 2006, 23:06

from herroes community forum... THE TEMPLE Facts and Traits AKA: The snakemen, the swamp dwellers Associated colors: Cobalt blue, Deep green, Purple Worship: Shalassa, the Dragon of Water, the Mistress of the Deep Core Philosophy: Give your life to the Gods and they will reward you with perfection. ...
by Ya5MieL
14 Dec 2006, 16:31
Topic: HIII -----> Ballistics Skill
Replies: 34
Views: 10896

Um.... from what i have seen in games data files.... chances seem to be more like this.. Every section of fortification has default HP, im pretty sure that walls have 2 HP, not sure for other sections ATM... AT EXPERT ballistics skill: 2 shots Each shot has 100% chances that catapult will do 2 point...
by Ya5MieL
29 Nov 2006, 15:50
Topic: i cant choose hero when im trying to play factory in HOF
Replies: 6
Views: 2366

http://elrath.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=580

There is a mod that enables dwarven heroes in ALL maps

NOTE: it also enables the campaign heroes for custom map play...

Have fun...
by Ya5MieL
24 Nov 2006, 13:40
Topic: Hammers of Fate Review at GameSpot
Replies: 56
Views: 15082

Hammers Review at GameSpot

Point was that you cant argue with monks about their lifestyle, nor with EA about EA games, since your opinion is irrelevant as long as there is a critical mass of buyers that are happy with their product. As long as they have that critical mass, your opinion is worth nothing (at least to them). If ...

Go to advanced search