Search found 106 matches

by reynaert
Jun 20 2006, 7:40
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The big CTD thread. About why, what, and when
Replies: 10
Views: 2359

it has? I was able to use it afterwards, though, in the same combat.
by reynaert
Jun 20 2006, 7:38
Topic: Scouting and Silent Stalker
Replies: 7
Views: 2383

scouting gives +4 view and lets you see how many the enemy are numbered silent stalker gives you +12 view (dunno if they add) and lets you see the 'courage' of the enemy (meaning, you can see they're 'unpredictable', or in rare cases 'will flee' or 'will fight'). It should give some multiplayer adva...
by reynaert
Jun 19 2006, 16:40
Topic: The big CTD thread. About why, what, and when
Replies: 10
Views: 2359

The big CTD thread. About why, what, and when

Now, we all have got a few ctd's before. I guess anyway. So, I propose we gather those not-quick-to-explain CTD's to see where there's an unknown gamebreaking bug. (The defining point here shoud be the Crash To Desktop, since it's a little less obvious then the regular bug) conditions (amd 1,8 ghz, ...
by reynaert
Jun 19 2006, 9:14
Topic: Diplomacy in H5 -- how does it work?
Replies: 22
Views: 7795

diplomacy surely isn't your friendly skill it used to be. it's been toned down quite a lot, to the point you barely wonder what it does in the first place.

(necromancers- has anyone seen them getting offered leadership?)
by reynaert
Jun 19 2006, 9:12
Forum: News
Topic: CH Heroes 5 Manual Complete!
Replies: 66
Views: 17804

CH Heroes 5 Manual Complete!

So, there any place we can send feedback to?

anyway, seems like a wonderful job. I hate to say good job, but I'm forced to.

good job
Edited on Mon, Jun 19 2006, 03:36 by reynaert
by reynaert
Jun 19 2006, 8:22
Forum: Articles
Topic: Manual
Replies: 81
Views: 22636

Manual

alastar has battle frenzy with (mana regeneration, I s'pose) emblem
by reynaert
Jun 18 2006, 20:58
Topic: Lastest artifact mod and install description?
Replies: 25
Views: 3915

shouting 'ban' isn't exactly user-friendly attitude. If people haven't mastered the full power of the english Language, t'is nothing to be punished for. Anyway, 'nough interference. but anyway. I've been playing 1.1 (european standard version) since whenever the patch came out, and I don't have any ...
by reynaert
Jun 18 2006, 0:04
Topic: wiki article
Views: 4017

I'm pretty convinced this documentation is on it's way, but I guess it remains classified who exactly is working on it till further notice.
by reynaert
Jun 17 2006, 23:50

you got it! good boy I have no need to feel any popularity, so I can happily nag. Anyway, I don't have too much wiki experience either- no joking this time, therefor, I am calling upon a community wherein there just has to be someone who knows about this whole 'other gamewiki' thing, and who does kn...
by reynaert
Jun 17 2006, 23:42

myself wrote:I'd do it myself if I didn't know people over here were so much better, and if I didn't dread doing things myself.
by reynaert
Jun 17 2006, 23:18

it obviously isn't been done, and it won't be, unless the fans- and fans sometimes know more about the game then the creators themselves- are going to edit it. So, I'll be the vile one to stir some commotion, insult a few people, and do what every other bastard this world is rich would do.
by reynaert
Jun 17 2006, 23:07

you didn't notice? 8| most of all, the technical info. This looks like a series of reference charts. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'd be surprised if people who are looking for information about the game are actually interested in knowing that the black dragon is completely invulnerable to...
by reynaert
Jun 17 2006, 22:51

wiki article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_of_Might_and_Magic_V you GOT to be kidding me. This isn't a wikipedia article, it's a sort of reference. could someone tend to this article, cause I know, if no one starts nagging about it, it's going to be not helpful to anyone. and who better to do it then a hel...
by reynaert
Jun 15 2006, 6:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Peasant Power
Replies: 17
Views: 5096

Peasant Power

for even more money income, one could have hoped to get a town with a +250 bonus. (or are they+500, I don't know)
by reynaert
Jun 13 2006, 19:48
Topic: Biggles Review
Replies: 29
Views: 8632

Biggles Review

technically, is there any remote possibility someone will tend to the 'comments' here?
by reynaert
Jun 11 2006, 17:59

so, the page going updated soon or do poor people stumble upon agreal spoilers in the review of a newbie-friendly review?
by reynaert
Jun 11 2006, 10:45

Biggles Review

yes, but they're still here in the 'comments' section on the main site.

http://www.celestialheavens.com/549
by reynaert
Jun 11 2006, 7:22

Biggles Review

if this is a split, why is it still standing here?
by reynaert
Jun 10 2006, 11:19

Biggles Review

Since I have the tendency to side on the homm4-side of the game, I don't think the game provides enough depth. The magic system is an upgrade of homm3, sure, but I feel like 'you've seen it' rather quickly.
by reynaert
Jun 9 2006, 15:41
Forum: News
Topic: Nival Answers Again
Replies: 46
Views: 7692

Nival Answers Again

available 'soon'! Heroes 5 ultra-deluxe-mega-package! Featuring a map editor and an AI!

As the editors say: the game as it should have been!

Go to advanced search