Search found 77 matches

by sirDranik
11 Oct 2022, 13:51
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: fheroes2: Resurrection
Replies: 127
Views: 111461

Re: Free Heroes of Might and Magic II Resurrection

Blake wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 05:53 AI difficulty levels in the campaign is super cool.. I often find myself wishing for that in HoMM1 too as the regular level AI in that is pretty bad lol.
Well, now it would be even more fun to play campaigns. :)
AI is going to become really challenging soon. ;)
by sirDranik
11 Oct 2022, 13:50

Dear fans and supporters of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! It is time to introduce a new version of fheroes2 - 0.9.20 . One month has passed and we are happy to share some news about the release. Translations and corresponding UI saw huge improvements. We added support for Turkish , Dutch and Romanian...
by sirDranik
14 Sep 2022, 10:39

Dear fans of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! As usual we are presenting a new release of fheroes2 - 0.9.19 . In this release we put extra effort to polish some cases of rendering on Adventure Map. Besides this we fixed few issues with Mini-map and also View Towns spell show properly rendered castles. T...
by sirDranik
16 Aug 2022, 08:35

Pol wrote: 15 Aug 2022, 20:09 Great news sirDranik, featured! :)
Oh, thanks!
The project is in final state. Not so much bugs left. ;)
by sirDranik
14 Aug 2022, 11:01

Dear supporters and fans of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! Today we are excited to announce a new release of fheroes2 - 0.9.18 ! This release is a bit unusual in terms of visual representation but it contains a lot of important changes. The first thing which the team was fixing is audio . As you remem...
by sirDranik
12 Jul 2022, 12:49

Dear fans and players of Heroes of Might & Magic 2! After a month of hard work with some unexpected disruptions in development we are happy to announce a brand new version of fheroes2 - 0.9.17 . This release was focused mainly on audio and AI but not only . Audio was significantly improved since...
by sirDranik
11 Jul 2022, 11:24

Blake wrote: 10 Jul 2022, 15:40 Great work guys. :)
Thank you for support!
by sirDranik
14 Jun 2022, 12:04

Dear fans of Heroes of Might and Magic II! As we promised few days before we are releasing a new version of fheroes2 game engine - 0.9.16 . We made huge changes and we are eager to share details about them. We reworked the whole source code related to audio . The first major change is that specific ...
by sirDranik
07 Jun 2022, 07:30

Hi, @cuthalion! I cannot tell exactly the formula right now. But the result you've gained seemed to correspond the values, you set: the highest chance to get attack skill made it possible for RNG to show all its power. Try to make some tests on ~10 heroes at least. The outcome of 8 attack skill coul...
by sirDranik
06 Jun 2022, 07:36

Also, on the basis of fheroes2 engine we're going to release our separate expansion, which would bring new experience into Heroes2 game. ;) That is going to be mind blowing. Are you guys planning on doing any custom story/intro cutscenes for your campaign or is that a bridge too far? Yes, we are. N...
by sirDranik
05 Jun 2022, 13:06

OK, I found source code, and I remember good old C :) so I think I could manage with it. Just need to figure out which is the most newbie-friendly tool to build it: been out of programming practice for decades... Hi. Since fheroes2 is an open reimplementation of game engine - all values of the exis...
by sirDranik
17 May 2022, 07:28

Re: Perhaps i should know already... but i don't ☻

First of all, MANY MANY BIG THANKS for this marvellous [strike]remake[/strike] bettering of HoMM II ! Sorry... which icon stands for which version ? 8| (I know mx2 maps are only for PoL) Just check the info of each map, which we added recently (you can now right click on map or save file to check s...
by sirDranik
09 May 2022, 14:27

Dear fans, players and supporters of Heroes of Might and Magic II! Another month of our team productive work has passed and we are announcing fheroes2 - 0.9.15 ! This release is filled with new features introduced recently. First of all, we added missing Black & White cursor support to fheroes2....
by sirDranik
11 Apr 2022, 18:32

Dear players and fans of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! Another month has passed and as usual we are presenting to you a new version of fheroes2 project - 0.9.14 ! We are getting close to 1.0 release and putting all efforts to make it happen as soon as possible. In this release the team made huge chan...
by sirDranik
11 Mar 2022, 08:13

Dear players and fans of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! We are extremely happy to announce a new version of fheroes2 project - 0.9.13 . After a month of hard work and many hours spent on the project we as always have something to show. This release is a special as it contains a very unique feature - t...
by sirDranik
17 Feb 2022, 14:43

Dear @player. Fheroes2 is a game engine written from a scratch. This means, that every aspect of the game is being created by the hands of our dev team. (except the art and sprites, which engine loads from the original game resources). There're no original AI. There's only our hand-made AI which is ...
by sirDranik
12 Feb 2022, 10:07

Dear fans of Heroes of Might and Magic II! We're proud to announce a new version of fheroes2 - 0.9.12 ! We delayed the release by few days to polish several things which we hope you'd enjoy. Starting from the very beginning, in this release AI significantly improved on the map and during battle. Now...
by sirDranik
26 Dec 2021, 13:09

Dear players of Heroes of Might and Magic 2! Up to the end of the year we're announcing 0.9.11 release of fheroes2 project! We decided to divert from the original release schedule and bring a little surprise for your for the upcoming holidays. In this release as announced previously we added full su...
by sirDranik
11 Dec 2021, 13:09

Dear supporters and fans of fheroes2 project! After a difficult month of development we're extremely happy to announce 0.9.10 version of the project! Even having many obstacles with development during this release we made many interesting and important changes. First of all, from now any version of ...
by sirDranik
07 Nov 2021, 11:03

Dear supporters and fans of Heroes of Might and Magic II! We're very pleased to announce 0.9.9 version of the fheroes2 with a lot of changes and new things to show. Within current release we've fixed some interesting places in rendering, which experienced the original game during gameplay. Warlock c...

Go to advanced search