Search found 219 matches

by Black Ghost
09 Jun 2006, 18:57
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Lephrechauns (need adjustment in the next version, please!)
Replies: 6
Views: 5624

^Agree with Crusard

IMO "body" for 2 mana + "fortune" is enough. You get Fortune doubling defence at basic nature:) For lev 1 guy it's a lot.
by Black Ghost
01 Jun 2006, 19:09
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 145583

@Le_Faucheur the charge is good enough I think,but sometimes the champions can't act during a battle(especially if you have the 3 shooters) well, I experienced some battles that my champs had chaotic charge bonus. Riding over half battlefield they dealt only a bit more dmg that fighting in close mel...
by Black Ghost
27 May 2006, 12:26
Topic: Artifacts Discusions
Replies: 40
Views: 26595

I see what you mean, 'cos as 1slot-minor may be too powerful. But i'd like to hear more opinions. Btw.could someone post the values for "Charge" bonus? It would be easier to estimate such artifacts power knowing that for each 1 distant point of the battle field (3little squaers of the grid...
by Black Ghost
26 May 2006, 13:40
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Archer evolution
Replies: 68
Views: 32844

voted h5
IMO quite nice troop and looks great
by Black Ghost
26 May 2006, 13:25
Topic: Heroes I-IV Poll
Replies: 56
Views: 17378

voted h2

h4 is second but contained too much bugs done to too rush 3DO release.
Thanks Eq. Mod many were delated

All in all h4 has huge potential but my sentiment to h2 is bigger. ;)
by Black Ghost
26 May 2006, 13:18
Topic: Artifacts Discusions
Replies: 40
Views: 26595

new artifact:

Battle Horn
[major]
Weapon Slot
All friendly creatures have "Charge", hero +3att, +3def
by Black Ghost
26 May 2006, 13:11
Topic: What your heroes?
Replies: 14
Views: 8392

I like all expansions. But absolutely great is Eq., and the next version with own campaigns will make it real 3rd H4 expansion:)

Just waitning for 3.6 release
by Black Ghost
26 May 2006, 13:06
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 101287

Idea of "Show all" and "Haunt mine' is very good. I also like klaymen's suggestion about "Mass d.ray" I'd like to see order lev.5 spell : Enlightment, 12 Adventure spell During next battle, hero can cast spells also from enemy spellbooks as if they were in his own. Double th...
by Black Ghost
26 May 2006, 12:51
Topic: Ideas for next mods
Replies: 395
Views: 145583

@ Le_Faucheur: 1.vamps could be cheaper but NOT more numerous 2.champs IMO need only better "charge", btw. how does it really work? (I mean values per speed points) 3.monks could get onlu spellcastine ability, but with fewer spells than proposed^ (will be too good) 4.angels: nice idea, but...
by Black Ghost
02 May 2006, 17:50
Topic: hydra evolution
Replies: 85
Views: 39548

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:What's wrong with legs? :|
Hydra is a snakelikeancient creature, and I doubt thet snakes have legs. Btw they look silly only with front legs...

And as for the thread i don't understand why the topics shoul be in campfire.
It's NOT an off-topic to H1-3 section.
by Black Ghost
02 May 2006, 17:47
Topic: H4: your favourite lv2 unit
Replies: 38
Views: 15246

is in H4 an Ammo Cart artifact? I haven't seen any. Only i remember wood/ore ones, but they give resources.
About what ammo cart are you talking about TT? I suppose h1-3, right?
by Black Ghost
02 May 2006, 17:33
Topic: Green Dragon evolution
Replies: 72
Views: 37660

Voted H2

Very majestatic and proud. and I like it. It's arrogant and powerful looking makes it real mighty dragon.
H3 is also very good but seems to be a bit too domestic :)
H5 is average from my poit of view
by Black Ghost
02 May 2006, 17:26
Topic: Titan evolution
Replies: 56
Views: 30269

Difficult poll: H5- easy to say: the worst looking titan ;) h4- quite good, like the helmet but its armour (hate the belt and the brace on it), love thunder throwing animation h3- good looking, mabye its skin, hmm, don't like the colour, awesome armour, nice sword h2- bricky ^^, massive unit, love i...
by Black Ghost
02 May 2006, 17:17
Topic: Gargoyle evolution
Replies: 42
Views: 20580

The poll is about appearance so will try not to focus on general gargoyles features. H1- hmm, for me ugly one, I don't know how to explain it but H1 g. resembles IMO mutant gremlins from the TV-film h2-yeah, that's the best ever lookin' g. Nice sounds, beautiful animation, but lack of being stone h3...
by Black Ghost
02 May 2006, 09:49
Topic: Your ideas for new Artifact Combinations
Replies: 47
Views: 30115

One little: "Magic unluck"= when the hero attack, he do magicbad luck to -10. Or Do magic bad luck, just magic do at all heroes, not creatures. :) I hope you are like this.... :hoo: that sounds like a spell, this thread is for artifact combinations First of all, it's Wizard King Class spe...
by Black Ghost
02 May 2006, 09:38
Topic: Cost of might level 4 creatures?
Replies: 57
Views: 19850

I don't catch why do you want to uberchange hydra... Of course it's not super-useful unit, but such radikal things like Regeneration would be far too much... dmg- varied, and sometimes it's weakness to deal only 28, but that's all chaos units feature, btw. with tactican or bless spell you can fix it...
by Black Ghost
02 May 2006, 09:16
Topic: H4: your favourite lv2 unit
Replies: 38
Views: 15246

I just love stack of medusas, and spellcaster hero with potions of mana + Displacement Spell, great combo when you have time-> even garissons full with 3'rd and 4'th lev won't survive:). Unlimited shoots is just one of the best abilities:) IMO ghosts are an average unit. Despite beeing insubstantial...
by Black Ghost
02 May 2006, 09:09
Topic: hydra evolution
Replies: 85
Views: 39548

If only H5 hydra had NO legs had dino-shape body. I suppose the snakelike creature with h5-heads (they are IMO great) would be the perfect combination.

don't like H3 and H4 hydras due to their legs...
by Black Ghost
01 May 2006, 19:59
Topic: screenshots
Replies: 49
Views: 55822

Here are some ideas: rough - primitive culture stone/clay architecture, mabye a bit American Indian styling for some totems, tents (nomadic lifestyle), salt lakes, stone arches and Grand Canion stone formations (watchtower like redwood tree)..., mabye earth-elemental-bank?:) snow- hmm, there can be ...
by Black Ghost
29 Apr 2006, 10:02
Topic: Equilibris release date ?
Replies: 62
Views: 37287

Dalai wrote:I hate to interrupt you, but it seems you're going offtopic. There is HoMM-V forum, btw.
really sorry :S No more offtopics :shh:

Go to advanced search