Search found 50 matches

by Ketzal
Aug 11 2006, 16:08
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Why is no one OUTRAGED with the artifact situation?
Replies: 54
Views: 9082

I was asking for at least 1 misc slot. I hate having a damn clover in the place of a shield, it doesnt seem right. 1 or 2 slots max would be excellent. I would like +defense AND +luck, they're not opposite as to force us to decide wich one to use at a given moment You can get +deffense and +luck by...
by Ketzal
Aug 11 2006, 15:53
Topic: Why is no one OUTRAGED with the artifact situation?
Replies: 54
Views: 9082

With 4 clovers, who needs the luck skill :D
by Ketzal
Aug 11 2006, 15:25
Topic: Suggestion about ultimates
Replies: 17
Views: 3019

I would place necropolis in useless, as Maltz said: -6 in morale against i.e. Godric with +5, his army ends up with -1 easily cleaned by a simple spell. That's why I didn't put it in great. But it is more than useless. You are correct that -1 morale isn't the same as -5, but remember, that -1 would...
by Ketzal
Aug 11 2006, 14:35
Topic: Special Aura
Replies: 16
Views: 4240

Special Aura

Does any one have a sceenshot of a hero with the special aura from the special editions?

Forgive me if this has been posted already; I tried looking, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks.
by Ketzal
Aug 11 2006, 14:26
Topic: 1.2 cheats: newest command
Replies: 46
Views: 15152

Here is some more information about how @GiveHeroSkill works: 1) You can give any number and combination of second and third level skills without pre-requisites provided that you have at least 1 level in the primary skill. 2) You cannot give the hero a secondary skill if the hero does not yet have t...
by Ketzal
Aug 11 2006, 13:50

In conclusion, I like it the way it is because there's an elemental word in HOMM: balance. I wish it were balanced. Not all the ultimates are worth it. Great Sylvan - +125% damage 100% of the time Academy - All spells at expert level OK Inferno - Instant gating means all units get to gate and then ...
by Ketzal
Aug 10 2006, 20:12
Topic: Longest continuous session?
Replies: 27
Views: 5483

I think the longest I've gone is 4 hours straight.
by Ketzal
Aug 10 2006, 20:08

I like the idea of sacrificing some desirable skills to get the ultimate skill. What I don’t like is that after choosing to sacrifice, I still might not get the ultimate skill since I will be forced to take skills that are not on the ultimate skill path. Also, it would be a lot more palatable if all...
by Ketzal
Aug 9 2006, 19:31
Topic: Artifacts: More, less, or what?
Replies: 16
Views: 3490

I agree that it is important, but there are just too many things I want to see before they even look into this issue.

Come to think of it, there is one option that I think is missing. I would like to see this addressed in a future patch not in the/an expansion.
by Ketzal
Aug 9 2006, 19:24
Topic: slowdown
Replies: 2
Views: 1093

I've played as long as 4 hours without any slowdowns. I play SP though, so this may be a MP memory leak.

Go to advanced search