Search found 745 matches

by iLiVeInAbOx05
23 Nov 2020, 04:28
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H4ResourceEditor
Replies: 130
Views: 122922

Re: H4ResourceEditor

More updates: - battlefield_preset_maps are now viewable and editable (I haven't tested importing, but it should work). - combat_objects are now viewable and editable (same as above, I haven't actually tested swapping out images). There are some combat objects that I can't open at the moment, so the...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
19 Nov 2020, 16:43

Pol wrote:Stickied ;)
Thanks Pol!

Added the viewing panels for battlefield_preset_maps and combat_objects, so those can be opened up to look at their other info now (though I may have forgotten to upload to google drive).
by iLiVeInAbOx05
18 Nov 2020, 22:20

Pol wrote:@iLiVeInAbOx05
Thanks, you need to remind me. I have just one head. And pretty busy sometimes. Added. ;)
Thanks Pol!

Might I request a sticky here as well? ;)

Also just added another small update:

- Can now preview battlefield_preset_maps.

- Can now preview (many) combat_objects.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
18 Nov 2020, 03:40

Another update has been uploaded. What's new? - I've added a mass import feature for .ora files. This is to significantly speed up importing sprites if you have a lot of h4d objects that you are replacing the sprites for. You will be prompted to select three directories: 1) A directory where your .o...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
16 Nov 2020, 18:26

So, where we can download it? Do you plan to update the public git also? https://gitlab.com/iLiVeInAbOx05/heroes-4-modding-open-source Hi Pol. The beginning of the original post here has a link in it to the latest version. I do plan to eventually update the public git, but I have some work to do st...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
15 Nov 2020, 20:51

Just added a pretty big update for the H4 Resource Editor. What's new? - You can now view and edit layers files. - You can now view and edit bitmap raw files (you'll need to package these into new.h4r or new_mod.h4r for Equilibris and place it in the data folder if you want to see a new main menu sc...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
31 Oct 2020, 01:50

Another update has been added (same link in the original post). Bug fixes: - Fixed an issue when importing an image caused shadows to not display. - Fixed a bug where the sprite would display over the footprint when importing an image. Quality of life updates: - The H4 Resource Editor will now remem...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
25 Oct 2020, 04:21

I've uploaded the latest version of the H4 Resource Editor. What's new: - You can now extract an entire actor_sequence to a directory of your choice. For example, open up heroes4.h4r, expand the actor_sequence node, then right click on a unit node, and select extract sequence. You will be prompted t...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
18 Oct 2020, 20:55
Topic: H4 Unity Project Testing Thread
Replies: 11
Views: 14576

Re: H4 Unity Project Testing Thread

Yeah there definitely shouldn't be anything wrong with it, especially given that it doesn't crash my game.. Super weird! If you wanted to try something out, open up The Isle of Order in the map editor, and go over to the genie that gives you the spell path choice, and double click him. Next go to th...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
18 Oct 2020, 19:58

This is really where the 'give 1 dwarf' script could come in handy, as it could help us to speed up balancing. Now it's been quite a while since I tested the map myself, but does the script/text appear before each battle? If so I'd keep it for now, and ask testers to be aware of it's purpose. Yeah ...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
18 Oct 2020, 05:48

I have a new update: I've fixed the alpha (transparency) bug with exporting images! That bug owned me for so long, so it's great to finally have it out of the way! Fixing this bug also enabled me to use the correct transparency when showing the selected sprite. The current background color makes it ...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
18 Oct 2020, 02:12

I've updated the H4 Resource Editor to handle actor_sequence objects (contain the sprites for the various creatures). Download link in the original post.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
17 Oct 2020, 00:01

Bringing over a response from the testers wanted thread: Right, I gave my first try just now, in the Novice (HOHO) difficulty. And got killed in a sudden hidden encounter in a black-hole like place. But my hero was already dead from a previous fight. She would die in this one fight probably, though....
by iLiVeInAbOx05
17 Oct 2020, 00:00

H4 Unity Project Testing Thread

The purpose of this thread will be to list known issues for anyone testing (or eventually just playing) these maps. Currently only The Isle of Order is in a testable state. The most up-to-date version of The Isle of Order can be found here . Issues applying to all maps: You may notice lots of sign p...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
15 Oct 2020, 21:47
Topic: Looking for testers for Unity campaign
Replies: 25
Views: 19243

Re: Looking for testers for Unity campaign

Maybe I should create a thread specifically for that? Can't update the original post here since it was started by Michael, and if I were to edit one of my posts it would be hard to find, haha.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
15 Oct 2020, 20:33
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: project status
Replies: 76
Views: 78207

Re: project status

Max is still around, but Dalai has disappeared.

I'm still around, but I don't work on the HD mod, only Max has access to that.
by iLiVeInAbOx05
15 Oct 2020, 20:30

Understood. I have that. :-D So, where is it? *looks around innocently as if going to find the map laying bare on a nearby desk* :panda: Not sure when I'll play it, but I can decide that rather abruptly at any moment, so better have it already. Here it is! I've started testing it on intermediate di...
by iLiVeInAbOx05
15 Oct 2020, 04:27

Just need H4 WoW (I use GoG Complete Edition). No mods required!
by iLiVeInAbOx05
12 Oct 2020, 04:25

The Unity project is back up and running, so if anyone out there is interested in testing, the first map, The Isle of Order, is in a state where we can start testing. Please let us know if you are interested in helping out!
by iLiVeInAbOx05
07 Oct 2020, 15:28
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed
Replies: 164
Views: 138716

Re: Heroes 4 HD mod - Artists needed

Unfortunately there is no "they," just Max_HMMI has been working on it, and he is rarely around. I guess life happens is what's caused the project to slow to a halt. Feel free to head over to the Equilibris forums and send him a message though! I do agree with you that it should be release...

Go to advanced search