Search found 84 matches

by Quantomas
05 Jun 2011, 20:01
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: New unofical AI patche for h5
Replies: 71
Views: 73134

We have now a stronger build: 3.1c public release (7.8 MB) It gives you a ton of additional options to customize the game to your liking. http://www.bonddisc.com/ref/scr/EE_options.png You find more details in the accompanying readme file (included in the .zip). My recommended setting for a good ent...
by Quantomas
09 May 2011, 17:10

We have now a new public release 3.1b that adds a choice of AI type (aggressive vs. defensive) for each computer player plus tons of other improvements and fixes. It also includes the option to have the AI start with the same resources as the player for more interesting scenarios on hard and heroic ...
by Quantomas
17 Apr 2011, 10:15

I have added a developer diary to the project website that explains where the project is heading and how it is going to differentiate itself from H6: Heroes 5.5 - Eternal Essence My hope is that it is an inspiration for Heroes and that H6 and H5 can evolve like brothers who grow up together, so that...
by Quantomas
09 Feb 2011, 18:33

The AI patch is currently *not* supported for applications installed on Win7 partitions. It works for some Win7 users though, so please feel free to check it out. You can try out the AI patch without altering your current Heroes installation. It's simply another binary file that you copy and execute...

Go to advanced search