Search found 151 matches

by Zenofex
16 Sep 2010, 19:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: More official info (10 Sept)
Replies: 39
Views: 17092

30 levels is hardly a limitation, if the heroes level up as fast (or slow, depending on the point of view) as before. Even on XL map you'll very rarely see a hero above level 25. In any case, there isn't much to be gained from the highest levels, just a few more points on the primary skills - and at...
by Zenofex
15 Sep 2010, 15:12
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 100579

People, I think you are daydreaming. It will be VERY nice to have the old M&M storyline back, it's several thousand times better than the current excuse for "a new world", but Ubisoft really seem to have abandoned the Ancients and the Kreegans for good. Reason? Twisted perception of ma...
by Zenofex
15 Sep 2010, 09:48
Topic: More official info (10 Sept)
Replies: 39
Views: 17092

We don't know for sure that there will be external dwellings for specific creatures. There may be no "Crossbowmen dwelling", but only "Core units dwelling". Or something similar in concept. This will greatly reduce the variety of this kind of adventure map objects, but will make ...
by Zenofex
14 Sep 2010, 15:30

I know how to play with Inferno, thank you. In HoMM III and V. And with Infernopolis in HoMM IV, but who doesn't. The fact that I can manage the whole lot if I put enough supervising efforts does not make it quite fun to play with most of the time. I hate constantly playing a goose mother. You are f...
by Zenofex
14 Sep 2010, 14:16

it's not the presence of a race called elves, or orcs that's the problem, is the lack of variety... that and calling putting shady elves in Dungeon a new faction. Granted, but by "new race" I do mean "new", not some renamed replica of a well-known and overexploited one. You can'...
by Zenofex
14 Sep 2010, 09:16

I think there are 3 kind of factions people hate : - factions that don't fit their likings and that can range from Dark Elves have nothing to do in a Heroes game to Necros are ugly etc etc.... - factions that are too hard to play. Inferno has always been hated because you couldn't steamroll through...
by Zenofex
13 Sep 2010, 23:04

You misunderstand me, I'm not saying that the thread is pointless, on the contrary. The childish part is "My mommy says that I should not play with Inferno, because they are bad" or "Sylvan are gayish losers - let them burn!". Everybody likes or dislikes something, the question i...
by Zenofex
13 Sep 2010, 21:02

This hate\love thing is childish, I really hope no dev is that lay to be affected by some bias - being his own or some target auditory's. I for instance hate elves - they are bloody everywhere and are bloody monotonous. Now make the elvish factions so weak that they get torn apart by every other rac...
by Zenofex
11 Sep 2010, 10:15

Yup, but what I mean is that they rarely mingle with other species when it comes to forming a society. I guess this is because the humans perceive themselves as unique in the real world too. It bothers no one when the same thing is implemented in a fictional realm. In the HoMM case, almost all of th...
by Zenofex
11 Sep 2010, 07:18

ecsunotos wrote:Well personally I'm fine with having a couple of homogeneous factions, what bugs me is that people are prepared to make an exception for Haven.
That's because the Knight factions are like this since HoMM I. And because the humans are widely acknowledged as xenophobes in the fantasy games/worlds.
by Zenofex
09 Sep 2010, 14:22
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 138410

I've been reading this discussion for some time now and can't help but ask - why should the stacks be removed? Any particular reason apart from "the heroes can't enter the battle themselves", which isn't really serious itself if you just remember HoMM IV where you could make the hero one-m...

Go to advanced search