Search found 131 matches

by Spin
18 Jul 2011, 22:05
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Tyris or Sir Mullich
Replies: 14
Views: 27202

Mullich is easily the best Castle Hero, not only that, possibly the best hero in the game. +2 speed helps you amazingly from the start by turning normally slow pikemen and archers into very fast units which help you in fighting neutral stacks much more. This starting advantage is fantastic, as Tyris...
by Spin
16 Jul 2011, 14:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Fixing Fleeing
Replies: 3
Views: 2309

if you mean fleeing as the AI "surrendering" and coming back with all their troops still intact, i can see how it could get a bit annoying. I personally think it's fine the AI really need a few 'artificial' boosts to make it compete with Human players and it's better they can do some unfai...
by Spin
04 Jul 2011, 22:15
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Are there any good zombie-apocalypse games?
Replies: 24
Views: 10401

for S.T.A.L.K.E.R You'll want to play Shadow of Chernobyl first. It's the first game in the series, and in my opinion, the best. Call of Pripyat is also another option, but personally i didn't enjoy it as much as the first, it lacked a lot of story and direction. Don't think about getting Clear Sky ...
by Spin
04 Jul 2011, 22:08
Topic: Crysis 2
Replies: 11
Views: 8026

I'd probably return the DVD and ask for a new one, that's definitely not a normal issue with the game. Crysis 2 is the best single player FPS i've played in quite a long time (probably since Half Life 2 Episode 2). DO NOT listen to all the whiners on the internet who complain about the game. The gra...
by Spin
04 Jul 2011, 13:12
Topic: Are there any good zombie-apocalypse games?
Replies: 24
Views: 10401

Resident Evil 2. But seriously it's a completely different type of game, in terms of fallout style with zombies, i guess you can say S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl, but i wouldn't say it's extremely scary. Basically think of S.T.A.L.K.E.R as an FPS/RPG, and Fallout as an RPG/FPS and that's basica...
by Spin
04 Jul 2011, 13:08
Topic: Best Strategy Game?
Replies: 34
Views: 18806

Heroes 3 Shadow of Death for Turn-Based Strategy. SoD is easily the best installment of heroes for me, actually has amazing campaigns which are also challenging. For RTS you can't skip Company of Heroes, especially with what it is now after all the expansions. I'm not a major fan of the "old st...
by Spin
21 Jun 2011, 11:49
Forum: News
Topic: Week of Might Abilities
Replies: 21
Views: 5919

Week of Might Abilities

i'm playing this game for singleplayer only, i don't really care if it's overpowered, as long as it's not to the point where it's completely broken. The only time it ever came to the point where abilities were horrendously OP was in Heroes 4 with pretty much every grandmaster level skill, this won't...
by Spin
21 Jun 2011, 06:12
Topic: Week of Might Abilities
Replies: 21
Views: 5919

Week of Might Abilities

These abilities are awesome, way better than the magic spells we've seen so far.
by Spin
16 Jun 2011, 07:36
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Which MM has the best character customization rules?
Replies: 20
Views: 7002

MM6 for me. I know there are people who will only call an RPG if there's choice customisation (there was a big thing for Dragon Age II having "hawke"). but i'm almost the opposite. Choice in MM6 was close to perfect i must say, picking necessary skills but still not punishing you a lot if ...
by Spin
15 Jun 2011, 10:29
Topic: What Will LOE's Fate Be?
Replies: 17
Views: 6372

you've put an absolute tonne of work into this, all i can say is judging by your progress if you don't release it by the end of the year it's looking doubtful. as a one man project (i assume) you've differed a lot to other projects but your development over the last few months has been spectacular. ...
by Spin
02 Jun 2011, 01:30
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Favourite H3 in game scenarios
Replies: 6
Views: 3405

Titan's Winter
Barbarian Breakout
Realm of Chaos

and a lot of the Shadow of Death Campaign maps beat most of the scenarios, for example, almost all of Crag Hack's campaign.
by Spin
26 May 2011, 10:59
Topic: Important Poll: Demo vs Complete Game
Replies: 15
Views: 4692

cool sounds like a good opening quest to start out the Main Storyline.
by Spin
26 May 2011, 08:10
Topic: Important Poll: Demo vs Complete Game
Replies: 15
Views: 4692

If the game's free, there's no real need for a demo before the full release. It's more or less wasted time to bring out a demo, i'd love to just start and play the full game. Playing the Dragon Age II demo, then the full game made the start extremely boring since it was all overlap. Quick question, ...
by Spin
14 May 2011, 08:07
Topic: Inferno Creature Animations
Replies: 16
Views: 4945

Inferno Creature Animations

meh nothing worth watching, but it's not really important to me anyway. I think idling units are going to be doing some real cool stuff in the game, with the funny animations video and from a few of these. Of course there's no point to doing any of this is the game plays badly, as long as the game i...
by Spin
09 May 2011, 07:39
Topic: Shadow Guild
Replies: 7
Views: 8084

It is crazy how much extra goodies 3DO put into their games. Mainly because they're virtually undocumented, you can play through MM6 numerous times and find something new every time. If you haven't done the 'bad ending' i suggest you also try that (just blow up the hive without doing all the main qu...
by Spin
02 May 2011, 02:50
Topic: Replaying Might and Magic VII (Finally Beat MM7)
Replies: 42
Views: 22933

to me MM6 blows MM7 out of the water. The level of exploration in MM6 is fantastic and it feels more like a world than MM7. I'll keep replaying 6, but i think for 7 once is enough to have a feel for the game, regardless of going light/dark path.
by Spin
22 Apr 2011, 23:41
Topic: What option do you prefer for classes?
Replies: 13
Views: 4019

Promotions are much better. Also 6 classes is the perfect amount, i'm not a person who really cares much about choices in RPGs, as long as the classes all have their specialties i'm happy.
by Spin
22 Apr 2011, 06:38
Topic: the game is pushed back to september
Replies: 28
Views: 14641

I believe it's going to be hugely improved, I think we'll hear some news from the guys about it. But the delay doesn't mean too much considering you'll have access to the beta. Assuming the beta is out before June 20th you will be able to gauge roughly how good the game would be if it was released t...
by Spin
20 Apr 2011, 22:16
Topic: the game is pushed back to september
Replies: 28
Views: 14641

This is quite a big delay for a game so close to being released. There definitely must be something major happening over there, whether it be implementing certain new features or working out some extra issues. I'm not too upset about the delay myself, as long as the extra time makes the game amazing...
by Spin
07 Apr 2011, 00:00
Topic: LOE - Random Encounters or Stationary Enemies?
Replies: 12
Views: 3519

if this game's meant to be very hard, then it's probably best if there weren't many random encounters. my 2 cents.

Go to advanced search